[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one are you buying/playing. Post reasons why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: pokemon sun-moon.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon sun-moon.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
Which one are you buying/playing.

Post reasons why
>>
Moon
Bat waifu and better exclusives
>>
>buying
>games have been available for torrent for going on 10 days now.

naw son, save your money on this horseshit that that Game Freak gave to us and had the gall to call it a pokemon game.
>>
Moon because the cover looks better.

That's literally how I pick every time, exclusives are irrelevant with online trading.
>>
Moon
Always get the blue version
>>
>>29933233
Sun because I have to work during the day and the region looks better at night (in moon it's daytime when you play at night).
>>
File: squad2.png (100KB, 903x219px) Image search: [Google]
squad2.png
100KB, 903x219px
sun, because pic related
>>
>>29933281
i see you posting all over the place

getting sun for the exclusives
>>
Decided to pick Sun when they were announced for no particular reason. But then I liked sundoggo, so I got lucky, I guess.
>>
Sun. Better time, better exclusives, better game.
>>
>>29933424
Papa Johns
>>
Sun

I wanted Moon because I always get the cold version, but Sun got better exclusives
>>
Sun because i'm not edgy.

jk,because i lik solgaleo better.
>>
>>29933395
Why onnly new pokemon?
>>
>>29933233
I'm currently playing moon so I'll buy Sun, also because I love the huge mosquito UB
>>
Sun. Better Lycanroc, A.Ninetails, Buzzwole. Not that it matters with trading though.
>>
Both, fuck waiting 2 more days tho. Any femanons wanna skype?
>>
Moon

>Better legendary, IMO
>Night time is comfy
>Like a few of the exclusives, and can trade for the others
>Will almost certainly be the less bought of the two and I'm a disgusting contrarian who needs the least popular thing
>Almost always get the "cold"/"blue" releases

>>29933281
Please end it
>>
File: _20161114_041254.jpg (119KB, 636x571px) Image search: [Google]
_20161114_041254.jpg
119KB, 636x571px
>>29933233
Moon for Lunala and Celesteela.
>>
>>29933233
Sun because muh light.

Strongly considering getting both, though. Never had both games before so I'm not sure if it's worth it but since the games are on sale right now it won't cost much more so I kind of figure "why not?"
>>
>>29933486
That's how you must play every new adventure, only pokemon from that gen.
>>
Playing Moon because it has the better exclusives besides Ninetails.
>>
>>29933233
Sun. I spoiled myself with Moon's cutscenes, so I want at least some differences.
>>
>>29933486
because i like them a lot and havent had the chance to use them before?
>>
>>29933552

I get the second version a lot of the time myself. Blue, silver, sapphire, white, y, moon. Only exception is diamond.

I agree with you on the comfy, legendary, exclusives, and what not. The night time music is great as well.
>>
>>29933732
>>29933486

Absolutely - the only right way to play is to use only new pokemon, because otherwise why even play the new game?

One of the many reasons BW are still my favorite games.

Why the fuck would you go on a new adventure without
>>
Sun because better exclusives and because I don't want to change my DS's time
>>
>>29933233
Buy sun, download moon
>>
>>29933846
My exceptions were X, Gold/HG, and FR

So in that sense only a little over half of the time do I go "blue", but I still identify with that side, I guess.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.