[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: wtf.png (203KB, 372x269px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
203KB, 372x269px
Explain this.
>>
What is there to explain?
>>
>>29931821
They changed the camera angles for release.
>>
Fences are used to block people and/or animals from accessing places they aren't supposed to access
>>
>>29931821
Dirt paths are created by humans who use them as walking terrain to travel to distant places.
>>
>>29931834
>>29931845
>>29931850
Explain why Serebii has the images from the games if he's been spamming all that along that he can't wait to get his real copies to start playing.
>>
>>29931821
he is a summer goth
>>
>>29931884
Because he's lying?
Everyone knows this.
>>
>>29931884
These are pre-release screens shot taken from the leaked review copies.
>>
>>29931895
I know we all know this, but why is he getting away with it?
>>
>>29931884
he's been playing since leak lmao
i thought this was common knowledge by now

also thanks for the (you)
>>
>>29931884
Because these are generic promotional images.
>>
>>29931916
Seribii may have been given a review copy and/or GF/Nintendo doesn't care
>>
>>29931916
Who's going to do anything about it?
>>
>>29931821
>>29931884
When will this fucker finally put up the S&M dex page?
>>
>>29933368
When the games are out and he stops being a pussy about his site possibly being btfo by Nintendo cease and desist.
>>
>>29933499
Then you make a site and do it if you aren't worried.
>>
>>29931884
it's pretty obvious he's playing. he thinks if he keeps repeating on twitter how he's still waiting that no one will notice, but it's only making it more obvious. also how he's even corrected some people on some stuff because his "friend" checked their game. i think it was in response to omega donut over the time changing portals.
>>
>>29933368
The moment the games are out, he'll have all info available on the website, somehow!
>>
>>29933499
>>29933874
He could just have the stuff on his server already, but not officially linked in the nav bar to the left.

But if you access http://serebii.net/pokedex-sm/ directly everything would be there.

Then he wouldn't get a problem with cease and desist.

Also, the German Pokewiki has the info online already.
http://www.pokewiki.de/Silvarro

If you switch to English it's not there yet.
>>
>>29931884
Because like a smart person he doesn't blatantly admit to and parade about his lawbreaking
>>
>>29935459
>smart person
hello joe
>>
>>29931884
Because why the fuck would you openly admit to illegally playing a game?

ESPECIALLY when you're someone who is well known throughout the community. Jesus, you people are fucking retarded.
>>
You niggas realize GF has sent Joey the games long ago, right? Just like the biggest youtubers
>>
>>29935544
Yeah, game reviews got live today too.
>>
File: Fug.png (28KB, 322x135px) Image search: [Google]
Fug.png
28KB, 322x135px
>>29935382
>>
File: googlyash.png (2MB, 657x717px) Image search: [Google]
googlyash.png
2MB, 657x717px
>>29935382
>Unfortunately this area is one you're not allowed to see

What is he hiding?
>>
>>29935869
He's clearly prepped stuff. He'd be a fucking moron if he didn't
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.