[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Pokémon theorists genuinely retarded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (373KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
373KB, 640x1136px
This guy legit stretches his reasoning for why he thinks Red (game) is the one responsible for Mimikyu's appearance. Not Pikachu.

Why? The actual company the game is made from already explained his back story! Why is this autistic man child insist on trying to prove them wrong?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tXsk2rozn7o

Video^ if you wanna feel like smashing your head against a wall
>>
Without watching the video:
Pikachu became popular as one of Red's signature Pokemon, and popular Pikachu merch appeared around the time Red became Champion. People wanted to catch Pikachu. Then Mimikyu wanted to be like Pikachu.

There. Don't see the need for a 5 min video for that.
>>
>>29931647
HEY POKEMON MOSSTERS BERD KEEPAH TOBEE HEA
>>
No, they're nu-males.

There's no difference though.
>>
>>29931696
I mean, without watching the video, that's not that stupid. Things become popular for a lot of reasons. And athletes or celebrities, in this case a Pokemon champion, are often trendsetters. I'm not going to go in defense of this YouTube guy since I have no care in the world who he is, I'm just stating my piece.
>>
>>29931647
>"Pokemon Expert" who has the time to make a flashy dex entry for Mimikyu.
>Calls Lance the Champion of RBY.
>Looker never actually appeared in FRLG, only in Origins.
>Pikachu is just a cute Pokemon, on par with the popularity of Cats and Dogs in the real world.

This video is just Game Theory levels of "proof".
>>
he is overthinking pokemon, in not a good way, just watch his theory about sun and moon, that x and y is the moon and a lot of crap I can't remember, I wanted to say

"dude this is just a new game, don't overthinking it"
but retarded people liked him, so I thought I would leave them have fun

at least we get to see them shocked when they discoverer that eevee theory was bullshit
>>
Ash in a coma.
>>
> People whining about a video they watched...

You do realise that he gets views and subs because you newfags promoting him right?
>>
Because they want that YouTube money. Don't take it so seriously.
>>
File: Fucking Retarded.jpg (91KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Retarded.jpg
91KB, 500x667px
>I chose to watch something without being forced to made by someone I will never meet and don't care about. But his thoughts on a children's video game were so distressing to me that not only did I become upset but I also needed to promote his video on the internet to strangers in hopes that they would also become upset and I would feel reassured by the ensuing reassuring groupthink
>>
>>29931696
If I remember well, Mimikyu background says that the merch appeared arround 20 years ago. And I really don't believe that Red is about 31 now. To me Red looks arround 20, not 30s.
>>
>>29931696
Just saw this, i wish i had seen this before so i would not waste 5 minutes of my life.
>>
We see a poster from the anime in Mimikyu's stalker shrine to Pikachu, so maybe that's what caused the explosion of Pikachu's popularity in-universe.
>>
What would /vp/ want to see in a Poketuber? What should they avoid? I've been considering becoming one. It seems like fun if you can avoid being obnoxious.
>>
>>29934591
not being an asshat and not doing pokemon ultravolt blazeruby++ ultra edition eggsleeplocke :^)
>>
>>29931647
>Game theorist makes bullshit slippery slopes with clickbait previews to get views

I'm not surprised.
>>
No, because they are simply theorizing and speculating. Dumbass.
>>
I still get asshurt about red and blue's team sometimes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.