[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is anyone else getting the feeling that ultra beasts are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: ladda ned (11).jpg (15KB, 329x153px) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned (11).jpg
15KB, 329x153px
is anyone else getting the feeling that ultra beasts are the pokemon versions of 7 deadly sins?
think about it;
>ub-01: UB-01’s body is composed of a glass-like substance. However, it’s constantly changing shapes, never settling on one.
pride...?
>ub-02: The extent of its strength is unknown. Its entire body is covered with bulging, powerful muscles. The full force of a punch powered by these muscles would be off the charts!
wrath
>ub-02-2: its narrow, graceful legs allow it to accelerate with such explosive speed that people claim it can dodge lightning! It is said that any Pokémon that sees UB-02 Beauty, regardless of its own gender, will become infatuated with it and lose the will to battle
lust
>ub-03:
envy...?
>ub-04: gluttony
it literally has it in the name. gluttony.
have the other UB's been revealed yet? ive been trying to stay away from spoilers, but heard that pretty much the entire game was leaked a while ago.
>>
first of all, you're not. second of all, they aren't. and third, even if they were, nihlego would be envy and buzzwole would be pride. Further, there aren't even 7 UBs, unless you want to count solgaleo and lunalaa, who dont fit any of them.
>>
lillie is envy
beauty is lust
skeeter is greed
kaguya is sloth
origami is pride
YA BOI is wrath
kirby is gluttony
>>
>>29931165
no
>>
File: IMG_1132.png (56KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1132.png
56KB, 480x360px
>>29931231
>There aren't even 7 UBs
>>
File: pokemon-fusions-human-2.jpg (39KB, 780x627px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-fusions-human-2.jpg
39KB, 780x627px
>>29931272
just did some quick research, and apparently theres 8.
so its pretty much disproved.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 425x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 425x340px
>>29931313
>Still thinking Necrosma is an UB
>>
>>29931403
>why wouldnt it be
>>
>>29931313
Necrozma has been heavily suggested to...
>Not really be a main UB, or a UB at all.
>Actually be the 3rd legendary in a Solgaleo/Lunala/X trio, as the image asset for Necrozma on the SM site was labeled "3rdlegendary."

As for the other 7, somebody in another thread over this shit had a really solid explanation that linked them all together. I can't remember what it said, but I think Celesteela was Envy due to the story she's based off of, and Lillie was Sloth because it's a parasite that lets others fight for it? Might be mixing them up already though.
>>
>>29931485
oh, thanks
>>
>>29931231
1. Nihilego
2. Buzzwole
3. Pheromosia
4. Celesteela
5. Karatana
6. Guzzlord
7. Necrozma (not an official UB but it is from the UB dimension)

Also, probly not the 7 deadly sins... the only one that fits to a T is guzzlord being literally Gluttony
>>
>>29931439
>different BST
>no beast boost
>signature ability AND move when no other UB has one

No evidence really supports it being an UB other than looking weird like the others.
>>
>>29931510
*i forgot Xirkitree
So forget Necrozma
>>
>>29931510
Xurkitree?
>>
>>29931165
It's a pretty common theory, and the one I think I prefer the most.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.