[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what games are in what timeline/universe and in what order?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 9

File: bb1.png (26KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
bb1.png
26KB, 512x256px
So what games are in what timeline/universe and in what order?
>>
Naegi-kun.
>>
>>29931073

Classic timeline
RGB -> classic Hoenn? -> GSC -> classic Sinnoh? -> classic Unova? -> classic Unova2? -> classic Kalos? -> classic Alola?

Modern timeline
FRLG -> RSE -> HGSS -> DPPt -> BW -> BW2 -> non mega-Kalos? -> non mega-Alola?

Mega timeline
Mega Kanto -> ORAS -> Mega Johto -> Mega Sinnoh -> Mega Unova -> Mega Unova2 -> XY -> SM
>>
All games are in the same universe, except ORAS.
>>
>>29931168
Except they aren't, SM is in ORAS' universe.
In fact OP's bitch comes from the original RSE through an UB portal, seriously, her battle theme in fact is also a non-remixed battle brain ost.
>>
>>29931206
>SM is in ORAS' universe

No proof of that.
>>
>>29931219
Jesus christ anon, I know being in denial of everything is what's cool here, but at least shut up when it's obvious, I just told you why, play the goddamn Looker quests and fight her with he RSE theme.
>>
>>29931147

Boy I didn't... consider the idea it makes more sense to break them up into three instead of two
>>
>>29931206
>le battle theme meme
There's only one Hoenn Frontier Brain theme, you are talking about the Hoenn Battle Chatelaine theme. Anabel was a Hoenn Frontier Brain, so she use the Frontier Brain, she has no reason to use the Battle Chatelaine theme, so use her original theme, like Cynthia.
Also, all other fallers are mega universe native, why was she going to be different?
>>
>>29931073
SM is at least 10 years after Hoenn since 10 years ago was when Anabel was found by Interpol.
>>
>>29931147
what about Pokemon GO and Pokemon Ranger?
>I realized Ranger is probably the only one who did not get a reference in SuMo
>>
>>29931269

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjrYjtvqrkk

Oh, so this is a RSE theme? Doesn't sound like it, though.
>>
File: sonic-generations-1124-025.jpg (327KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
sonic-generations-1124-025.jpg
327KB, 1280x800px
>>29931147
>Classic timeline
>Modern timeline
>Pokemon Generations

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>29931376

That assumes that the portals between worlds run correct parallel time. My initial reaction was that the time she mentions was just when she happened to pop out on the Megaverse timeline.

10 years is a long gap for Pokemon main series titles, most known implications are like two usually aren't they?

>>29931413

Aww, I love and miss Ranger.

Isn't GO in our world, or a parallel Earth? I don't think it impacts the rest.
>>
>>29931427
>that smug hand motion when her pokemon attacks

I think i'm in love with a lesbian.
>>
>>29931427

Uses normal trainer theme until Battle Tree.
>>
Anabel with a fine suit and long hair..why am ok with this when her original look was nothing special.
>>
File: 1457220766416.jpg (14KB, 220x208px) Image search: [Google]
1457220766416.jpg
14KB, 220x208px
>>29931413
>GO
>Ranger

>also "SuMo"
>>
>>29931514
Cynthia uses her original DP theme in the battle tree too, so your point is moot.
>>
>>29931516
Because you are gay.
>>
>>29931516

I had to look up who she was when I met her because I thought the name was familiar but I didn't recognize her visually at all. Was kind of surprising.

Kind of odd choice for a returnee, considering even among Frontier Brains she wasn't too popular compared to characters like Lucy or Tucker.

Also the fact that they used a Frontier Brain at all after cutting it from OR/AS is kind of weird as a "Hey remember this!? Look at this callback to this cool thing!"
>>
this parallel universe shit is not the kind of conversation I ever expected to become common in Pokemon boards
>>
XY is not an alternate timeline. Fairy type is a newly discovered type and Mega Evolution is only possible in Kalos. This XY is in the same timeline as FRLG/RSE/DPP/HGSS/BW/B2W2.
>>
>>29931765
This.
>>
>>29931765
>Mega Evolution is only possible in Kalos

Then why is it possible in Hoenn in ORAS?
>>
>>29931765
Except Zinnia dialogue retcons this.
>>
>>29931765

How does "only possible in Kalos" work. Is there something in the dirt in other regions that magically stops Mega Evolution working? Once it's "discovered" in Kalos is should work everywhere else too, it's not like there are only Fairy types in Kalos.
>>
>>29931811
Because ORAS IS in another timeline, where Mega evolution was discovered way before.

It's not that hard.
>>
>>29931811
Because XY and ORAS are in different universes.
>>
>>29931811
Because ORAS and XY are in different universes.

XY is the a timeline where megaevo was discovered much later

ORAS is in a timeline where megaevo was discovered earlier
>>
>Le XY is in the original universe meme
One day these retards will go back to /r/pokemon and we can have proper Pokémon lore discussion.
>>
>>29931819
Is that so unrealistic to you? Remember when nosepass only evolved in the vicinity of mt coronet? And leafon/glaceon only evolving in specific locations?
>>
>>29931865

If that mechanic was based around something you can wear on your hand it shouldn't have that issue.
>>
>>29931858
Enlighten me, then. Prove I'm wrong.
>>
>>29931883
You prove that you're right. You made the claim, burden of proof is on you. It's false until proven true.
>>
>>29931882
Imagine the keysone is an oldschool cellphone and the megastone is the receiver cellphone. You still need a telecom tower nearby for the call to go through.
>>
>>29931902
I've used in game dialogue to prove it, you just refuse to listen.
>>
>>29931820
>>29931825
>>29931836
>be so retarded

Ultimate weapon = Megaevolution

Zinnia talks about a universe where the Ultimate weapon never was created. No Ultimate weapon, no megaevolution. ORAS, XY and SM are in the same universe, it's simple.
>>
>>29931765
>is only possible in Kalos
Pokemon origins.
>>
>>29931932
>you just refuse to listen
>/vp/ is one person
If you're not going to bother trying to prove it then we're done here.
>>
>>29931950
>Ultimate weapon = Megaevolution
That's just speculation. No hard evidence for that.
>>
Dialogue from Sun/Moon from Sina and Dexio imply that Megas were discovered in Kalos rather than Hoenn, so it is in the same universe as X/Y.

However, Anabel's world-hop is from the original games, so X/Y and S/M can't be in the same universe as the original RSE.

Wouldn't this imply that there's three splits here? The RSE universe where Mega discovery point is unknown, a second universe with X/Y and S/M where Megas were discovered in Kalos, and a third where they were discovered in Hoenn that has OR/AS in it.
>>
>>29931961
>>29931765
>>
>>29931973
This is also possible.
>>
>Timeline A
RBY -> GSC
>Timeline B
FRLG/RSE -> HGSS/DPPt -> BWB2W2
>Timeline C
XY/ORAS -> SM
>>
>>29931963
>didn't read the books in Sea Mauville
>didn't pay attention to Zinnia's speech at all
So you're retarded, got it.
>>
>>29932010
>>29931973
>>
>>29931982
>still no proof
It's over, you lost, let it go and move on.
>>
>>29931168
Except ORAS is in X/Y's universe; where Mega Stones exist?

Notice how everyone from pre-X/Y has redesigns. Except Cynthia.

Sinnoh Confirmed.
>>
>>29931147
Classic Timeline:
>Yellow>Crystal>Emerald>Platinum.

Mega Timeline:
>FRLG>HGSS>BW>B2W2>XY>ORAS>SM
>>
>>29931963
That's what Zinnia said, you cunt, a world where the great Kalos war never happened.

Kalos war -> Floette dies -> AZ build his machine -> turns the machine in the Ultimate weapon -> Ultimate weapon is fired -> humanity discovers megaevolution
>>
>>29931973

This makes sense, Anabel definitely changed worlds so there's TWO different timelines where Hoenn did not discover Mega Evolution, because that's how it is both where she left and where she arrived.
>>
>>29932038
Just because those things were mentioned in the same block of dialogue doesn't mean there's a causal relation between them.
>>
>>29932033
ORAS happened before BW and XY you idiot.
>Royal Unova under construction
>Mr. Bonding
>>
>>29932027
Cynthia will be a Faller who didn't lose her memory.
>>
File: 1466261326842.png (31KB, 640x284px) Image search: [Google]
1466261326842.png
31KB, 640x284px
>>29932033 (You)
>>
>>29931963
It's outright stated that the creation of the Mega Stones was a byproduct of the Ultimate Weapon/the killing of pokemon to fuel it.

Mega Evolution is literally fueled by dead pokemon.
>>
>>29932075
This is the definitive argument.
>>
>>29932059
if she went to the place where the UB's come from it must be a hellish place and losing your memory of it is probably preferable over remembering it
>>
>>29931545
Ranger is canon to the gen 4 games actually, thanks to the Manaphy egg.
>>
>>29932083
Except it it is not outright stated.
>>29932054
>>
Classic Timeline: RBGY > GSC
Modern Timeline: FRLG > RSE > HGSS > DPPt > BW > BW2
Mega Timeline: Suspected RBG remake > ORAS > HGSS > Suspected DPPt remake > BW > BW2 > XY > SM

Each one is separated by major retcons of lore that affect how the Pokeuniverse is supposed to work.
In classic timeline, Legendaries are just very powerfull, very rare Pokemon, similar to cryptids like bigfoot or the loch-ness monster. But they don't have any aparent relationship with the creation of the universe.
In Modern Timeline, Legendaries DO have a role in how the universe works. Lugia and Ho-Oh were retconed so that they would fit this system of legendaries (by assigning them as the Pokemon of the Soul and the Heart).
The only diference between Mega and Modern timeline is Mega Evolution and Fairy type. RSE legendaries were also retconed to fit all that mega evolution lore.
>>
File: 1478896902974.png (3MB, 1720x3100px) Image search: [Google]
1478896902974.png
3MB, 1720x3100px
>>29931073
>>
>>29931577
That just makes the point stronger. I don't have any stance in this lore thing, I'm just pointing out that she doesn't use her retro theme until then.

Also Red and Blue do not use their old theme in the battle tree.
>>
>>29932127

This can't work because of the aforementioned differences between XY and ORAS where they each have their own discovery of Mega Evolutions
>>
>>29932104
>"This is canon, because of this one non-canon thing"
>>
>>29931811
ORAS retconned Megas to having been around, it also retconned XY to happening in its universe.
>>
File: (YOU).jpg (79KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
(YOU).jpg
79KB, 570x587px
>>29932054
>>
>>29932026
>>29932143
In game dialog proves that XY were a part of the original universe, but in game dialog in ORAS got XY retconned to be with ORAS.
>>
Can we just admit that GF is just making shit up as they go along and there is no cohesive theory on the Pokéuniverse?

What if we just realize that this multiverse bullshit only exists because of the shitty delta episode thing in oras, one of the most retardly written piece of story in the franchise, and was brought up by one fo the most stupid characters in the series, who is also literally insane?

No one lost their minds because of the discrepancies between RBY-FRLG or GSC-HGSS, why are we losing it now?
>>
>>29931545
>>29932104
>>29932159
Not that other anon, but the first Ranger was implied to be after Emerald, its brought up that Groudon and Kyogre were hurt, which implies they went to the region the first game took place to recover after their battle in Emerald.

The other games are more questionable, but the sequel ranger games are are clearly connected with each other in universe.

I never played the third game, so I don't know how that could fit in.
>>
>>29932215

Parallel universes weren't a confirmed thing then. Now they are, and have direct references to specific versions of games.
>>
>>29932215
Also, what if were realize that the Anabel cameo was just throwing a bone to people who resented the absence of the battle frontier in oras, and is not suppose to have any long term signficance in the story, and that all the other thing refecenred in that side story were just flavor text and will never be brought up again?
>>
>>29932239
Not in the main game, all the references come from non canon post game bullshit.
>>
>>29932239
>>29932279
There's a guy in Opelucid City during BW that is aware of the other version of the City, he asks you for help to get into contact with the other version.

But he isn't an important character at all, he does get to see the other version after you help him however.
>>
>>29932314
This is a completely ifferent issue, not related to this megaverse idiocy.
>>
>>29931376
Anabel is from the original timeline, which is why Wally hasn't aged
>>
>>29932360
>implying SM Wally is canon
>>
>>29932360
>battle tree
>canon
>>
File: Ruby_Sapphire_Tate_Liza.png (1MB, 1105x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby_Sapphire_Tate_Liza.png
1MB, 1105x1059px
>>29932360
>>29932401
>>29932424
These two didn't age a day when they showed up in BW2, even if you believe or don't believe the timeline for the games, it has still been a number of years in universe by BW2.

Red also looks the same between HGSS and BW2.
>>
>>29932468
PWT was re-used assets the meta, not saying this means that this is pro/again time but it's just them cutting corners.
>>
>>29932468
>PWT
>canon
>>
>>29932495
The Hoenn gym leaders were completely original sprites.

>>29932519
>Implying BW2 protag isn't the strongest character in the series
>>
>>29932424

Are you implying your character hallucinated meeting Colress both times?
>>
>>29931073
Who the hell thought it was a good idea to introduce alternate timelines and universes in Pokemon of all franchises?
>>
>>29932574
The person that wrote ORAS.
>>
>>29932628
That idiot should be fired.
>>
>>29931147
The Mega Timeline is just the modern timeline in brackets with Megas on the outside.
>>
The timeline is kind of fucked but here's how I understand it.

GB Timeline: Yellow > Crystal. That's it.
Second Timeline: FR/LG = Emerald > Platinum = HG/SS > B/W > B2/W2
Current Timeline: FR/LG = OR/AS = X/Y > HG/SS > Platinum > B/W > B2/W2 [Not sure where Sun & Moon fit but likely after Platinum]
>>
>>29932936
In fact, no, fuck, Sun & Moon must obviously be right at the end of the current timeline.
>>
>>29932538
>Implying BW2 protag isn't the strongest character in the series
>Implying that isn't ORAS
Just try and stop Mega Fug
>>
File: POKEMON MULTIVERE.png (14KB, 1043x525px) Image search: [Google]
POKEMON MULTIVERE.png
14KB, 1043x525px
>>29931073
They are based on differences of game mechanics.
>>
>>29932161

What's the full story on this? Otherwise I'm inclined to agree with >>29931973
>>
Megas were discovered on Kalos, stop being dumb. Rayquaza was the first Mega, but the first person to be able to use the power of the Mega at will was Az, who witnessed Mega Rayquaza happening.

Az witnesses Mega Rayquaza -> Az goes back to Kalos and uses Mega Rayquaza as inspiration for the super weapon -> Az's super weapon becomes the basis for Mega Evolution
>>
>>29933213
>>29932143
Dialog during XY points out that Megas and Fairy type is new, but ORAS makes it clear that the war that happened in XY, the ultimate weapon and Megas are only in the world ORAS happened in.

I didn't know about the stuff in SM, so it could be possible what that other dude said.
>>
>>29933293

But there are actual new Megastones in OR/AS right? Does that make sense with that?
>>
So we've essentially figured out that:

>Timeline A: The world Anabel left, Mega Evolution discovery Unknown
The timeline with Emerald and any game directly known to be attached to that.

>Timeline B: The world Anabel arrived in, Mega Evolution discovered in Kalos
The timeline of Sun/Moon, which through dialogue is confirmed the world of X/Y. Which means it's seperate from...

>Timeline C: The world without Anabel, Mega Evolution discovered in Hoenn
OR/AS exists here, and it has similarities to how the initial discovery was made but the production of Mega Stones happened here different

So now we just need to see if we can attach any other games to each of these.
>>
>>29931073
whos that in the thumbnail?
>>
I want to make tender and passionate love to Anabel's anus.
>>
>>29934607
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Salon_Maiden_Anabel
>>
>>29934607
Anabel from gen 3
SHe's top waifu now
>>
>>29934331

A has Ranger as explained here >>29932233 for post-Emerald, which connects to D/P so Pt is there. Jasmine is present there but you can't really say for certain whether its G/S or HG/SS, or if the latter outright replaces the former. Either way it confirms R/B/G/Y or FR/LG in that universe as well through the existence of Kanto in the Johto games.
>>
>>29934652
thanks. Is she gonna be in Sun and Moon? She looks like waifu material
>>
>>29934667

Does this mean Red (the character) is a constant in every universe? This child is born and destined to always without fail become the Kanto Champion?
>>
>trying to fit Normiemon Go into this

Back to your general faggots
>>
This is fucking retarded
>>
Apparently you guys are dead-set on referring to a couple of bits of dialogue to prove that XY happens in the old universe. HERE is where I will PROVE that you are wrong, with solid evidence based on facts and simple conclusions.
Here's a timeline.
>3000 years before the events of XY: The Ultimate Weapon is fired, spreading residual energy throughout the world, and a stray beam shoots into space, impacting at least one meteorite, which had sentient microbacterial life growing on it
We're not entirely sure how Rayquaza gets its powers from the Meteorite that the player carries and how it connects to this, but there is enough evidence to suggest that Megaverse Deoxys was formed because of the Ultimate Weapon.
>????: Ancient tribe of people see Rayquaza change its form fighting the Primals and tell stories of it IN HOENN
>????: Lucario Mega Evolves with the bond with its trainer and people tell stories of it IN KALOS
Different ancient people having different legends is common. Hell, three of the most common religions today share the same God but different prophets.
>????: Groudon and Kyogre lose their primal power, which ends up contained in the Orbs
>X years prior to the events of XY and Y years prior to the events of ORAS: Mega Evolution is officially confirmed to exist by researchers in Kalos, and the research spreads to Hoenn
>A years prior XY and B years prior to ORAS: Fairy type is discovered. This discovery is global.
This explains away the "recent discovery" dialogue. They're recent discoveries at both times. "Recent" could mean as far back as 10 or 20 years. ORAS and XY both happen after the discoveries.
This also avoids all the conflict with Pokémon having their types retconned to Fairy. XY is in the new universe.
>ORAS has Mega Evolution, happens before XY
>Events of BW apparently play out
>XY happens later
>SM happens later
Happy now?
>>
Oh boy. Expect GF to release an overly retarded "official timeline" like Nintendo did with the Zelda franchise. And nothing good came from it.
>>
>>29935188
Wrong. You're just speculating. Actual game dialogue PROVES you're wrong.
>>
>>29935288
How does actual dialogue prove what I just said wrong?
Show me the dialogue you're referring to. Right now.
>>
>>29935335
You are just speculating all the way through. No confirmation ultimate weapon created megaevolution, no confirmation it created deoxys. Stop bullshitting.
>>
>>29935419
>No confirmation ultimate weapon created megaevolution

wew lad, play ORAS
>>
>>29935419
>still not showing the dialogue that you insist proves me wrong
Nice.

>No confirmation ultimate weapon created megaevolution, no confirmation it created deoxys
Play ORAS.

And you say I'm the one bullshitting.
>>
>>29932215
This, tbqhwyf
>>
>>29931073

Classic Timeline
RBGY=RSE -> GSC=DPPT -> BW -> BW2=XY -> SM

Old Timeline
FRLG=RSE -> HGSS=DPPT -> BW -> BW2=XY -> SM

Mega Timeline
FRLG=ORAS -> HGSS=DPPT -> BW -> BW2=XY -> SM
>>
>>29937081
SHut the fuck up.
>>
So did the old timeline really get fucked up by Ultra Beasts?
>>
>>29937100
That's literally it though. Other people who have it different are just overcomplicating things and/or don't know the canon placements of most of the games.
>>
>>29937141
Eat shit, retard.
>>
>>29937124
No, that's headcanon bullcrap
>>
>>29937160
Stay mad
>>
>>29931147
alternatively named, the Retroverse, Oldverse, and Megaverse.
>>
Take this

Retroverse
RGBY >/= Retro Hoenn >GSC > Retro Sinnoh > Retro Unova > Retro Unova 2 > Retro Kalos > Retro Alola

Oldverse
RELG > RSE > HGSS > DPPt > BW > BW2 > Oldverse Kalos > Oldverse Alola

Megaverse (Oldverse + Megas)
Mega Kanto (Origins?) > ORAS > Mega Johto > Mega Sinnoh > Mega Unova > Mega Unova 2 >XY >SM

All spinoffs (with humans) so far(Ranger, Coloseum, etc.) take place in the Oldverse

Mystery Dungeon is it's own universe.
>>
>>29934662
>now
>>
>>29937081
>classic
>SM
How you can be so retarded?

>>29937475
Literally >>29931147 copy pasted
>>
>>29937618
What defines it as classic is the fact that its the timeline without remakes. Retard.
>>
>>29937081
This is correct, almost everyone else in the thread is retarded
>>
>>29937701
SM and XY are placed in ORAS universe, DPPt and RSE are in FRLG and HGSS universe. Retard.
>>
>>29937812
>Source: Your anus
>>
>>29937812
Zinnia says RSE is in another universe and people throw every other game in there too because its the easiest thing to do, rather than the correct thing to do
>>
>>29937475
>>29931147
literally these, with the only difference between modern and mega timelines being, well, megas

>>29937081
yes except in Mega timeline there's megas all throughout (which obviously weren't there in everything but oras/ xy/ sm), and classic/ old xy/ sm are without megas

then again, everyone's complicating this. pokemon doesn't give a shit about the "multiverse" thing and just needed an excuse for the mechanic not to be in old games since it was just invented with ORAS being placed "canonically" very early in timeline.
>>
>>29937940
>yes except in Mega timeline there's megas all throughout
Which is why Red, Blue, Cynthia, and Grimsley all have Megas..

Just because they weren't prominent in the story, doesn't mean they didn't exist. It's what called a retcon.
>>
>>29937940
The world having Megas doesn't mean you need to see megas every second. Unova still existed in FRLG even if we don't hear about it because the games weren't out yet
>>
>>29937842
"How you can be so retarded?" Universes' technology have a natural progress.
In the classic universe technology is stagnant, so GSC technology is pretty similar to RGBY's.
In the modern universe there's remarkable progress, FRLG and RSE have the same technology, three years later the world is significantly more advanced in HGSS and DPPt and in these years between Pt and BW the world reached its technological quota (temporarily), that's why BW is more advanced than Pt but not much else and BW2's tech is almost the same as BW's.
In the mega universe, humanity discovered "infinite energy" in Hoenn based on AZ's Ultimate weapon in Kalos, the whole world was technologically driven and his world reaches its technological limit temporarily (that's why ORAS's technology is similar to XY's even separated by a lot of years) and finally they made a significant progress again during SM after more than ten years without major advances.

In your shitty timeline technology makes no sense. GSC after RSE, BW2 at same time as XY, FRLG at same time as ORAS... you're genuinely retarded.
>>
Universe A - Mega Evolution and presumably Fairy type do not exist. The Hoenn Battle Frontier was completed.

Universe B - Mega Evolution and Fairy type exist. The Hoenn Battle Frontier was never completed.
>>
File: Battle Frontier in ORAS.png (2MB, 978x648px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Frontier in ORAS.png
2MB, 978x648px
>>29938287
>Fairy type not existing in some universe
>Mega universe Hoenn Battle Frontier was never completed

Good, another retarded in the thread
>>
>>29938369
Maybe they only finished the battle tower and stopped after Anabel was abducted.
>>
Sigh, here we go again.

Kanto = Hoenn - > Johto/Sinnoh - > Unova1 -> Unova2/Kalos -> Alola

That's it. The order of events doesn't change. Zinnia's in ORAS is Gamefreak's of not having to explain shit. They don't like making things canon, so they tell you "every game is canon!", a way to keep everyone happy. There is an universe where Emerald is canon, another where Alpha Sapphire. There's an universe where the protag is a girl and found the blue legend, another with a boy protag that found the red legend, and so on.

FRLG and HGSS weren't a big deal because the games didn't change much. Magnemite gained a type but it was still Electric to be used in the electric gym, and they changed egg to be newly discovered to being around for a while for Professor Elm. ORAS was way different from the original so they tried to fixed it with Zinnia.

GF makes stuff as they go. They throw cameos/mentions as they think of them, the timeline that fans made years ago bassed on them matches the twitter. Stop giving them so much credit.
>>
>>29938369
Being worked on =/= completed

Retard.
>>
>>29938276
>Universes' technology have a natural progress.
No, you are just genuinely retarded.

Yes, the technology does have a natural progression, but not every region shares the same type of technological advances as the other, just like the real world. RBGY and RSE for instance, two games that take place at the same time in a universe before remakes were a thing, yet its clear the technology in Hoenn is drastically different than the technology in Kanto. Steven's Champion room looks like it is straight out of the future and each Elite Four room has walls that have red sensors and lights and the overall structure is very futuristic. Compare that to the dim and dull Kanto Elite Four that has nothing more than a few statues of some nonexistent Pokemon.

Hell compare the Pokemon Centers in Unova from BW2 to the ones in Kalos which take place at the same time as BW2 and you can see the difference. Technological advances mean shit in regards to the timeline because each region has their own progression.

Get fucked, faggot.
>>
>>29938441
Anabel was abducted ten years before SM, that's about... after DPPt, before BW. The Battle Frontier was obviously finished.
>>
>>29938496
>hur hur they don't say when the frontier was finished so my headcanon is totally correct!
>>
>>29931219
The question here is that of, do we have evidence of ORAS being in the X&Y universe? Yes, Mega-Evolution. That being said we have evidence of Sun and Moon being in the ORas-XY universe, Sinna and Dexio are in it.
>>
How did Mega stones appear in Hoenn if the Ultimate Weapon was built in Kalos?

How big was the war 3k years ago if Zinnia knows about it?

Didn't Rayquaza's Mega Stone technically come from space?
>>
Right so people think that there are two universes with Mega Evolution; XY in one and ORAS in another.
Why is this?
>>
>>29938628
Zinnia might have been wrong about no Mega Evolution in the RSE-verse. It could be that it was just discovered later.
>>
>>29938500
>in A-timeline, A-Hoenn is X advanced (RSE), while A-Kanto have just shitty technology (RBGY)
>in B-timeline, B-Kanto is X advanced (FRLG), while B-Hoenn is EXACTLY advanced as A-Hoenn
>in C-timeline C-Hoenn is Y advanced (ORAS), while C-Kanto is EXACTLY advanced as B-Kanto

God dammit just stop posting and kill yourself. Nobody loves you, nobody wants you here or nowhere, you're just a ballast for the humankind
>>
>>29938579
>hur hur argument ad ignorantiam
There's more evidence that points to it being under construction during ORAS. Does that mean it actually still is? Maybe, maybe not.

Either way the cucks at GF decided no one wanted the Frontier, so this is what we get.
>>
Is Hoenn close to Kalos at all?
If not that could explain why Mega Evolution is well known in Hoenn but a recent discovery in Kalos. The two simply haven't had the chance to interact close enough for them to share ideas.
>>
>all this different timeline bullshit just because GF was too lazy to give Wally an older model
>>
>>29938276
Places can exist with differt levels of tech.

>BW2 at the same time as XY
This is literally canon

>>29938287
This is also a good shorthand that doesn't overcomplicate things

>>29938480
Also this.
>>
>>29939118
Hoenn and Kalos are close enough for two random trainers to talk about swimming from one to the other
>>
>>29931360
Always consider a third timeline. We made the mistake of only doing two once before. Never again.
>>
>>29938930
What does this have anything to do with anything. Motherfucker did you just support my post?
>>
>>29939264
To be fair. We could have never guessed the third split in the Zelda timeline.

Though people were constantly arguing about whether LttP or TP was the game closest to OoT, since they both were good direct sequels
>>
>>29939118
In megauniverse Hoenn region and Kalos region have a good relationship, there is even a mini Prism Tower (called Square Tower) in Mauville
>>
>>29934765
he is the pivot of the multiverse, kinda like a YHVH
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.