[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Upcoming new Pokemon releases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (14KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 311x162px
I can safely confirm for you guys that there will be new Pokémon games coming out over the course of the next couple of years. A sequel to Pokémon Sun and Moon, as well as Diamond and Pearl remakes are all in the works.

Any specifics concerning key story elements have yet to be fully fleshed out at this time. What I can tell you, however, is that Pokémon gyms will return in the Sun and Moon sequel, and will work harmoniously alongside the Island Trial Challenge.

Anything else beyond that is being kept sealed fairly air-tight at this point in time.
>>
>CHAMPION LILLIE
You're welcome, OP.
>>
>>29930664
I'll bite

So are you telling me the blank plots of land throughout the Alola region that turned out to be nothing will have a purpose?
>>
File: No-thanks.jpg (92KB, 404x313px) Image search: [Google]
No-thanks.jpg
92KB, 404x313px
>>29930664
>A sequel to Pokémon Sun and Moon
>>
File: 1479072145548.png (168KB, 654x576px) Image search: [Google]
1479072145548.png
168KB, 654x576px
>>29930664
>sequel
>Diamond and Pearl remakes
>gyms return
>>
Everyone knows that there will be one more set of Pokemon games that are waiting to be released since the 3DS successor will be out somewhere in 2018, one year after the Switch comes out.

It will be like B2/W2 with the 3DS release.
>>
>>29930721
Perhaps.

All I know concerning the specifics concerning the Pokémon gyms is that there will be quite a shake-up concerning gym leaders, Trial Captains, and Kahuna. Some may hold two of these positions simultaneously, while others would remain as they are. But most definitely expect to see some new faces acting as either gym leaders, Trial Captains, and Kahuna.

Exactly who is going where is being explored, and I do not have access to the specifics.
>>
>>29931330
Will the MC from SM be MIA like in BW2?
>>
>Diamond and Pearl remakes

Yeah.... No.
>>
>>29930664
I'm not sure I even give a shit about future pokemon games at this point honestly.
I'm really not liking the direction in which game freak is taking the series.
>>
Ok, i'll bite.
Will be there more locations to explore?
>>
we are getting DLC
>>
I'll bite

Are we getting a gen 7.5? Updates to the dex?
>>
>>29930870
>he thinks the next games will be on the 3DS
>he thinks there'll be a 3DS successor
>>
>>29932060
>he thinks the next games will be on the switch
>he thinks the switch is the successor of the 3DS
>>
>>29932399
>he thinks the next games will be on the 3DS
>he thinks there'll be a 3DS successor
>>
>>29931900
Given BW2 introduced new locations, I wouldn't be surprised if we actually did.

>>29931984
Unless they introduce a National Pokedex, no. The closest thing possibly might be new Alolan forms, but that's it.

I'm pretty much exhausted of all further knowledge on the matter concerning these new games. Basically, we are getting a sequel to Sun and Moon, and we're getting remakes to Diamond and Pearl. And that we will have a mixed cast of Trial Captains, Gym Leaders, and Kahuna. That's it.

See ya.
>>
>>29932060
The Switch is not the 3DS successor.
>>
>>29932581
>he thinks Nintendo will have two portable consoles to compete with each other
>>
Whatever happens, I hope the following happens

>HM stay dead
>There's another Mystery Dungeon game on the 3DS
>They put gen 2 on the VC
>>
>>29932634
They tried with the GBA and DS
>>
>>29930664
Does Kalos get anything whatsoever?
>>
>>29932707
No, they said that so people would continue to buy GBAs. Just like they're saying now so people will continue to buy 3DSs.

Neither were ever in the plans. It's just a smart business decision.
>>
>>29932707
tried being the keyword
anyone thinking that by this time next year Nintendo won't be selling only Switches is delusional as fuck
>>
>>29932634
The Switch's portability is its main gimmick but its not a true handheld to replace the 3DS.

Why the fuck would Nintendo drop a market that is dominated by them?

Nintendo already said that the Switch is the WiiU replacement, not the 3DS.
>>
>>29930664
I'll bite. Giratina?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.