[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0920.jpg (109KB, 721x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0920.jpg
109KB, 721x378px
Alright for anyone who's already beat the game, please take the time and answer my questions.

Is it as easy as X and Y?

What's the post game like?

Is it one of the shortest Pokémon games made campaign wise?
>>
>>29930519
Harder than XY, if you have EXP Share off you'll be in for a hell of a level spike near the end

I dunno, I just beat the champion, but there's half of Poni island and the Battle Tree (as well as UB hunting) so it's not much worse than XY

It's about 35 hours I think. About as long as any of the other games. Alola doesn't feel small at all to me.
>>
>>29930561
Ok thanks. Did you play on a new 3ds? Because I tried the demo on my standard XL and the fps dips were pretty bad, especially when battling the super pokemon
>>
>>29930712
not the same anon but the frame drops are there especially in multi battles and totem battles. No wonder they removed (apparently) triple/rotation battles and hordes.

It's way harder than X & Y, especially in the middle (water and fire trials were terribly challenging for me), the exp mechanics are those from fifth gen so even with exp share you don't get VERY overleveled (I barely used it though).

Dunno about postgame, I'm almost at the end

No, it's just as long as the other games.
>>
>>29930519
Yes
Very barren
>>
>>29930519
1. No probably one of the hardest pokemon games. Wild battles and Totems are very challenging. Most Trainer Battles are still a little too easy tho. Some boss trainer battles are challenging. E4 is very challenging. Level balance is well done.

For optimal results: Don't play on Shift and have Exp Share On.

2. Just beat the game. Can't answer

3. Absolutely not. I found it rather long since it was not a cake walk.
>>
Kukui starts with fucking stealth rocks and checks my mons by switching. Fucking hell I actually lost to him the first battle
>>
Not OP but is Alola the only region in the game?
Follow up question, is there an area in the game that implies there are more regions to travel to via boat, rocket, etc?

I figured this game would at least have Kanto.
>>
1. Easy as shit, but there's a few actual challenges like the Totem Pokemon

2.Aside from the battle tree and the UBs, barren. You'll have seen everything there is to see by the time you beat the game since there isn't much to explore

3.Its about 20 or so hours long, but thats because its a story heavy game (The story is ass btw) with unskipable cutscenes.
>>
>>29930519
Harder than XY because the game is designed with exp share in mind this time so leaving it on doesn't overlevel you.

Postgame is pretty short. One quest to find the ultra beasts, one new area on the last island that leads to the Battle Tree.

I think it is one of the shortest pokemon campaigns because it's crazy linear. Took me 21 hours to beat the E4, and I did plenty of pokemon catching and left animations on.
>>
>>29931954
Nope. Alola is it. A NPC says Kanto is close enough to visit via boat, the same way Lillie left, but it doesn't go past that.
>>
>>29932023

Thats a good enough opening for me. Do 3DS games support DLC? Maybe they will add Kanto
>>
>>29931954

Lol no you underaged retard
>>
>>29932039
DLC is possible, but I wouldn't leave it up to Nintendo do right by Kanto. It would probably be another Lillie hand-holding session.
>>
>>29931954

>I figured this game would at least have Kanto

You must be really new here. Besides only one gen of games ever included more than one region.
>>
>>29932086

Id take a new remaster of Kanto in any shape
>>
>>29930519
>Is it as easy as X and Y?
It's a nice deal harder. For the first time, I felt like I really needed to use items.
>What's the post game like?
The big show is the Ultra Beasts arc. Otherwise fairly standard fare with a few pleasant secrets and side battles.
>Is it one of the shortest Pokémon games made campaign wise?
The average I'm hearing is around 24 hours. Took me about 30 at a casual pace.
>>
>>29932106

Fuck you, its the 20th anniversary, I figured a penultimate game was due
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.