[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which games had the best rendition of the pokemon theme? pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: b2w2.jpg (476KB, 1600x710px) Image search: [Google]
b2w2.jpg
476KB, 1600x710px
Which games had the best rendition of the pokemon theme?

pic related imo, those powerful horns jesus christ
>>
Platinum is the best game of the franchise.

BW2 is the worst game in the franchise,i really hate those games and i love BW1.
>>
>>29928777
>doesn't like BW2
>can't even read
It all checks out.
>>
BW2 LMAO
>>
>>29928809
BW2 is as bad as XY.
BW1 was fun,but they had to ruin GEN 5 with genwunn pandering everywhere.
>>
>thread about renditions of the pokemon theme
>from the FIRST reply /vp/ turns it into "is BW2 the best or absolute garbage????" shitpost thread

fucking epic

on topic, ORAS just for the fanfare at the beginning, shit is goosebump inducing
>>
>>29928975
You know you are /vp/, right?
>>
>>29928755
The best rendition is the theme that plays when the gym leaders send out their last pokemon in BW
>>
>>29928777
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>29928842
>I'm such a special snowflake, let me spout retarded shit!

(You)
>>
>>29928991
>the moment you enter an image board anything anyone does is your fault as well

rely makes u think
>>
>>29929010
Nothing,i just like new things,BW2 is just genwunn pandering.
>>
>>29929153
Alright, you're retarded then, nice.

B2W2 was the last game in the franchise that didn't have any Genwun pandering. If anything it was a swan song to the entire franchise, much more so than Sun and Moon are trying to be.
>>
>>29928842
>>29929153
how the fuck is BW2 genwunn pandering
>>
>>29929174
At least in SM you can catch new pokemon.
In BW2 you can't
>>
>>29928777
>doesn't read
>hates BW2
Pottery

>>29928755
gym leader's last pokemon
>>
>>29929215
Are you actually fucking retarded?
>>
>>29929248
Nope,i but the new pokemon games for catch new pokemon,not for seeing zubat and wingull for the 9000 time.
That's why BW1 is my favourite pokemon game along with paltinum,
>>
>>29929265
Half of Platinum's Dex was Genwun and D/P mons you fucking invalid.

B2/W2 was half B/W Pokémon, and half Pokémon from the past 4 generations.

B2/W2 and Platinum have the exact same identical balance of old returning Pokémon, and almost no actual new Pokémon because neither of the games were the start of their generations.

If B2W2 is shit for not having no new Pokémon, then how the fuck are you going to defend Platinum when it is the exact same thing?
>>
>>29929352
Because Platinum is awesome,i really need to explain?
>>
>>29929388
Nice falseflag, almost fell for it
>>
>>29929388
Fuck off swiddlespic.
>>
>>29929520
>>>>""""almost"""
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.