[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_4.png (57KB, 467x562px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
57KB, 467x562px
Explain this shit
>>
>wtf this isn't like the other pokemon games
>wtf this is too hard
That's just my guess
>>
>>29928168
Who are all of those names on the list
>>
>>29928168
Mystery dungeon games used to do terribly with reviewers
>>
>>29928168
Reviews are garbage.
>b-but they support my argument
I don't care, they're invalid.
>>
Wtf i hate mystery dungeon now
>>
File: 1477916859646.png (302KB, 517x267px) Image search: [Google]
1477916859646.png
302KB, 517x267px
The reason the mystery dungeon series is so popular yet fails critically is because they are basically fanservice games.

Think about it. It has everything pokemon fans clamour for. An engaging story, (usually) a wealth of starters, every pokemon is "viable" and the gameplay doesn't stray too far from the core series. Sure it's a dungeon crawler, but you still have your moves and abilities and evolutions and you can catch em all. Gates to Infinity lacked a lot of this stuff, which is why it's unanimously the worst.
Reviewers just don't "get" it.
>>
>>29928890
Forgot to mention that the fact that you play as the actual pokemon themselves also goes a long way.
>>
Rk9 doesn't like it either iirc
>>
>>29928168
Overrated as shit

Maybe it was because reviews played Time/Darkness, and dismissed Sky as pointless.
>>
Because it was the same game people already played
Same reason the platinum reviews are lower than do despite being a significantly better game
>>
Casual reviewers already don't like PMD because they're more unforgiving than their average game, hardcore reviewers already don't like PMD because it's a poor excuse for a rougelike other than the novelty of the Pokemon mechanics, and a lot of early info for Sky was really vague and made it out to be a PMD3 despite the name so people were expecting a full new game and not just an Emerald/Platinum.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.