[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Completed Alolan Dex - NO SHINY CHARM?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ngt3ikbCfU1se9co4o1_500.png (3KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngt3ikbCfU1se9co4o1_500.png
3KB, 500x500px
I talked with the game director and he just tells me , "When you've made some progress, don't forget to come show it to me".

This is how people say you get the charm... I have all the pokes. Even the exclusives... what am I missing? :O
>>
wait what? no shiny charm after you complete the dex?
>>
>>29927913
The shiny charm is in the code so
>>
>>29927930
Both the Oval Charm and the Shiny Charm were removed from the game, same with about a half dozen megas.
>>
>>29927941
No, I got the Oval charm. Also you can get megas by creating 100% zygarde, that you can't buy with BP.

But I keep hearing that the Shiny charm is in the game, and this is the way to get it... but I'm not getting it. I filled out the alolan dex...
>>
>>29927913
Pretty sure you have to catch all Pokemon. Not just see them.
>>
>>29927970
>Also you can get megas by creating 100% zygarde, that you can't buy with BP.
Wait what?
>>
ITT: OP lies to scare people.
>>
>>29928040
Oh legit?
That's odd. I've been reading you just need to "complete the pokedex", which I've done. I have all the pokemon registered... I hope that's right because this is bugging the hell out of me, honestly.

>>29928043
Yep. If you make 100% Zygarde, there's a chance (I only made one, so I don't know if it's garenteed or if it's just a chance) it'll have a mega stone held by default.
>>
>>29927970
>>29928043
>>29928073
I made 4 power construct zygardes so far and have received no megastones.
>>
You retards realize it's going to be patched in day 1 right?
>>
>>29927913
Shiny Charm is only after you complete the NATIONAL dez which is gonna be bank from now on.
>>
>>29928073
> http://m.imgur.com/gallery/a5WAi

Since there's no national dex, this was the next best "challenge". Shouldn't be too bad.
>>
You have to CATCH them all for the shiny charm. Like hell you'll get something like that for seeing them.

But it's true you'll get it for the caught Alola dex.

>>29928121
No national dex found in the game.
>>
>>29928073
You haven't completed the Pokédex if you haven't caught them all.
>>
>>29928086
No its not. I suppose next your going to tell me that sun and moon have different final evolution for the starters
>>
>>29928085
So I guess it's random. I got the medichamite. Keep trying, I guess?

>>29928169
Is this confirmed? Thanks mate. I was so confused...
>>
>>29928169
>CATCH
That makes sense
>>
File: 20161115_091650.jpg (34KB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
20161115_091650.jpg
34KB, 490x276px
>>29928192
Now what? I've run out of shiny Zygardes to kill. The only thing I may have done wrong is injected Alola Zygardes to kill.
>>
>>29928073
>I've been reading you just need to "complete the pokedex"
NIgga that means catch them all you retard.
>>
Can confirm the Shiny Charm IS in the game. It's given to you by the Game Freak Director when you have every Pokemon caught (possibly including non-Alolan, I didn't test)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.