[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tao Dragon Lore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

So with Colress showing up in Sun/Moon, can I get a Tao Trio fusion lore started as a refresher?

Pic related, as people here think this is the form of the complete dragon.
>>
I have a feeling that instead of creating an entirely new Pokemon, the Original Dragon will be a form of Kyurem like '100% Kyurem' or 'Complete Kyurem'.
>>
>>29927659
The head is Necrozma.
>>
According to Drayden in Black 2 and White 2, Kyurem is the remainder of the original dragon after it was split into two.

There was a story of two brothers who fought for truth and ideals which is why they split.

I am trying to find it anywhere but I remember reading an in game description of .... Maybe Relic castle or the desert resort if unova, something that says some catastrophic event occurred 3000 years ago.

Could it be that the two heroes were the Kalos king and the Unova king?
>>
>>29927838
Where's that picture of someone dissecting the bits of Necrozma to make a dragon head that everyone's posting?
>>
They make an Ultra Beast
>>
File: nov_p05_03_en_qew.jpg (42KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
nov_p05_03_en_qew.jpg
42KB, 400x240px
Are BW on the RSE timeline or the ORAS timeline? Both.

Black is on one and white is on the other.

It was 3000 years ago that the timeline split, due to the war between Kalos and Unova.

This is why the abyssal ruins are different (very slightly) between each version.
>>
>>29927947
So the original is a spooky looking hydra abomination.
>>
>>29928200
Another Ghidorah-like creature maybe?
>>
>>29928113
>war between Kalos and Unova

But anon, it's a war between Kalos and Alola
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.