[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

252 Atk Pikachu Catastropika vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 106-126 (60.5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1310481500822.jpg (36KB, 805x669px) Image search: [Google]
1310481500822.jpg
36KB, 805x669px
252 Atk Pikachu Catastropika vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 106-126 (60.5 - 72%)
252 SpA Pikachu Gigavolt Havoc (175 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 84-100 (48 - 57.1%)

252 Atk Light Ball Pikachu Volt Tackle vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 121-144 (69.1 - 82.2%)
252 SpA Light Ball Pikachu Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 87-103 (49.7 - 58.8%)
>>
I'd react but I don't know what these things mean
>>
>>29926645
It means Pikachu is beyond salvation.
>>
>>29926538
To add more hate, Catastropika is the Z-Move that requires more time to obtain compared to the others exclusives because you MUST breed to obtain Volt Tackle AND evolve Pichu, which evolves by friendship.

Alolan Raichu, Ash-Pikachu, Snorlax, and Mew only need a TM, Eevee needs Last Resort that can learn by leveling, Alola starters needs their exclusive moves that can learn as soon as they evolve, Tapus needs Nature's Madness that they have it when you catch them, and Marshadow only needs the Move Reminder.
>>
>>29926665
There is a Volt Tackle move tutor in SM.
>>
This is good. Did you want Z-moves to be broken or something?
>>
>>29926538
What if Pika's Z Crystal acts like a Light Ball?
>>
>>29926696
Good =/= broken
You can use them only once and they do LESS damage than moves you can use every time you want.
And this is specifically only for Pikachu, I never once complained about other Z-Moves.
>>29926718
Doubtful, you get the Z-Crystal for Pikachu on second island and I noticed no difference at all. You get the Light Ball in the postgame.
>>
No one here has realized the point of this thread. Not OP, but its basically pointing out that the Light Ball is the exact same power as any of picachu's Z moves, so there's no reason to run them. Very stupid, GF fucks up again.
>>
>>29926696
No, but they should at least be worth the held item slot they take up, and also not objectively worse than the attack they are modifying.
>>
>>29926692
Didn't know it. Anyways, even when Alolan Raichu's Stoked Sparksurfer is the weakest exclusive Z-Move, it can cause Paralysis 100%.

When will Game Freak learn that neither of the boosts that they do to Pikachu will make it viable? They had a chance to boost Pikachu's Speed to 100 but they instead thought that Pikachu needs more bulk and wasted 20 points into each defenses, while Raichu got +10 Speed.
>>
Do we know if Ash-Pikachu has any different stats or ability? Or is it just confirmed exclusive Z-Move and hats? No one has really talked about the thing.
>>
>>29926828
I guess it is the same as Cosplay Pikachu, just a form that retains the stats, can use Light Orb, and can't breed.
>>
Did Light Ball get a buff ir a nerf like Soul Dew?
>>
>>29926645
Volt Tackle + Light Ball hits harder than any Z move for pikachu

Ergo, its Z moves are worthless
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.