[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

memes aside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mtolwn7WAO1rm3a56o9_500.jpg (81KB, 480x615px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtolwn7WAO1rm3a56o9_500.jpg
81KB, 480x615px
Is SM worth buying/playing? I still have to play Ace Attorney 6 and SMT: Apocalypse, just wondering if the single player experience is worth it
>>
>>29925320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBkYmv7nKBI
Here's your answer, boooi.
>>
>>29925320
My honest opinion? No. They're DECENT games, and if you've never played Pokemon before, I can at least recommend trying them, but if you've played all the others, and you want the latest and greatest in Pokemon... this isn't it.
>>
>>29925372
a shame really, guess I'll just wait for the third version
>>
File: 1278075596850.png (160KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1278075596850.png
160KB, 1000x1000px
>>29925397
Never wait for third version. Just play the game while the hype is alive.
>>
>>29925320
Yeah. I mean, it's a pokemon game, so the campaign's only like 25 hours.
>>
if you really like pokemon yes. SM are clearly some of the better pokemon games. I never finished XY due to their being shit, but I've been having a great time with SM.
>>
>>29925320
Apocalypse is liquid dogshit. I hope you pirated it instead of paying Atlus jew prices.

SM is pretty good. Very enjoyable. Not very deep. They're better than XY at least.
>>
>>29925320
no
>>
>>29925905
>They're better than XY at least.
thats not saying much. spider solitaire is more replayable than that shit
>>
>>29925933
I don't think SM will be more replayable than XY, but the first playthrough is a MUCH better experience than anything XY had to offer.
>>
>>29925933
>Determining a game being being or not based on it's replay ability
Lol
>>
>>29925905
>apocalypse is liquid dogshit
it's one of the better SMT game, wtf are you smoking?
>>
>>29927068
I was prepared to call it one of the better SMT games gameplay-wise until the final dungeon and final boss.

>hey guys let's make a dungeon that's simpler than most early game dungeons in the good SMT games
>but that sounds boring
>well let's take the map layout and inflate it by ten times
>perfect! what should we put as random encounters?
>Metatron hordes that have boss level health!
>and should we make the final boss pay off the hard work you put into your team?
>nah let's just have you babysit a team of scrubs using a phase swap mechanic we've never given the player a chance to use
>PERFECT

I was almost able to forgive the story being fucking offensively bad. I was almost able to forgive Persona nakama. I almost kind of liked the Cosmic Egg. And then they pissed away the tiny amount of good will I had for the game. It's soulless garbage that proves the series needed to be aborted when they kicked Kaneko out of the creative process.
>>
>>29927147
>he didn't murder all his friends
LMAOing @ ur life
>>
>>29927177
DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT FUCKING ENDING.

Your choices are literal saint or "I think you should kill your friends Dilbert". Meanwhile the whole game thinks it is so smart by winking and nudging at us while saying how STOOPID chaos and law are. Who the fuck likes the split between chaos and law? Bunch of boy kissers right? Our retarded monotheism vs polytheism message is so much better. A bunch of scrub demons and the ugliest 3D model ever can somehow subjugate all life in Tokyo and recreate the universe. THAT'S good writing. And Mitra/Mithra/Maitreya is back and confused as ever. But it's okay your childhood friend kawaii love interest, meme ghost coast to coast, a walking poor translation wearing hot pants, OC donutsteel fujobait, Brak with a spear, a loli that wants to ride your dick because the plot is super smart guys really, and that really interesting girl from the previous shit game are all there to back you up unless you kill them in which case meme ghost throws away all your items and you kill them.

Fuck this game. I regret pirating it. It was that fucking bad.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.