[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VGC Tournament Organization Bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: wtf.jpg (254KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
254KB, 1024x1024px
Hey Georgia boi here. Do you think it'll be possible to have a viable team ready for the Athens regionals by January 14? If so, how much time am i gonna need to dedicate a day to team building?

>pic not related
>>
self bump
>>
>>29924407
I already have like 5 different teams ready, planned out for the entire year and switchable based on the meta (which is really predictable due to small dex size)

You're just a scrub
>>
>>29924407
>lvl 10 salamence
what
>>
>>29924579
Apparently on route 2(?) you can encounter bagons (10% chance) and they can call salamence
>>
>>29924556
i don't have the game yet so i was asking
>>
>>29924631
I don't have the game either but we have all the mechanics, movesets, and stats on hand. You're too lazy to even find out this on your own. Don't even bother playing competitive if you're such a massive scrub, you're probably going to go 2-2 at PCs and 1-4 to drop out at Regionals. Fucking retard.
>>
>>29924855
jesus christ, the edge. I've already began some planning i just wanted to know if it was possible to have a team ready by the tournament. I know planning is key now stop being such a fag
>>
>>29924407
I already have a team, breeded two porygon with full iv, bottle capped the others, farmed a 0 speed iv celesteela for trick room, ev training done via pelago and plaza, leveled all to 100 via pelago while I was sleeping
>>
>>29924867
Shut the fuck up. If you're not willing to put in the effort to win you won't. Stupid fucking cunt
>>
European players have a huge international tournament 2 measly weeks after release. I'm sure you can manage waiting until January
>>
don't sweat it op. two months should be enough time. just don't burn yourself out, this format in general is bs incarnate
>>
>>29924924
>>29925009
thanks for actual help compared to this shit bois >>29924913
>>
>>29925023
waa waa baby can't handle reality!!!! fuck off nugget bridge cunt
>>
>>29925034
>implying preparation matters in a luck-based """""""esport"""""""
>>
>>29925034
This guy sounds like hes 12 and mentally unstable
>>
>>29924407
Should I play a pirated version of Moon to get the ver. exclusives and a head start? I'm buying a legit copy next week for events.
>>
>>29925096
if you can trade the stuff from the pirate copy id go for it
>>
>>29925034
Did mommy forget your tendies?
>>
>>29925246
You can just put your .cia save into your retail cart.
>>
>>29925306
then id do it
>>29925273
jesus christ calm the fuck down you autist
>>
just gen your whole team
>>
>>29925322
thought about doing it, just would need to make sure to go through the legality check
>>
>>29925332
Just put them through battlespot.
>>
I agree with the guy who's sperging out.

If OP had the slightest interest and will to actually put effort he'd have already know all the things he's are asking for completely feasible and that even if you don't own the game or haven't even played it yet we have literally everything needed for theorymonning. Getting the team on cart is a complete non-issue because lol just inject it :^)

He sperged out but all the things he said were absolutely right, learn to take some criticism OP.
>>
>>29925344
alright thx man
>>
>>29925360
my bad that I wanted to know if it was possible. I have awful breeding luck and it takes me like two weeks to breed a single pokemon so i wanted to know if the new systems would make it quicker. I've been looking into it, I'm not retarded
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.