[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doesn't learn Fiery Dance Why is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-Oricorio-Baile.png (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Oricorio-Baile.png
39KB, 250x250px
>doesn't learn Fiery Dance
Why is this allowed?
>>
Because it wouldn't make sense with the other forms.
>>
It annoys the heck out of me that none of the forms have access to their respective main stabs until level 40

and no flamethrower/shadow ball/thunder bolt/psychic compatability
>>
I want to fuc spanish burd
>>
>>29922452
How would a dance not make sense on a mon based around dancing?
>>
>>29922869
He means the other birds don't have a dance move related to their types
>>
>>29922421
>they all share the same movepool
This heap of shit wouldn't even be broken with a meme tier movepool. What the fuck.
>>
>>29922919
it's probably so they don't share their types signatures, like thunderwave, will o wisp, calm mind, shadowball
incredible dumb and the could just be separate Pokemon like the eevees instead of being forms like rotom who has attacks to his type right away
>>
>>29922545
Me too
>>
File: 0970.jpg (18KB, 401x167px) Image search: [Google]
0970.jpg
18KB, 401x167px
>>29923204
best taste
>>
Think we'll ever see event Oricorio with Fiery Dance, Petal Dance, Dragon Dance, Quiver Dance, or any other dance the birbs lack access to?
>>
>>29922421
If it faces a volcarona that uses fiery dance, will oricorio use fiery dance too?
>>
>>29923244
Any dance move is copied
>>
>>29923244
Even if it faces a Fiery Dance Volcarona and a Petal Dance Lilligant while it's ally uses Dragon Dance, Oricorio will use all 3 moves.
>>
>>29922421

I get what they were trying to do but they really should've made a pre-evolution and had it evolve into one of the 4 birds depending on the island.

- Adds more Pokemon to the dex
- Lowers the number of single stage mons'
- Gives access to moves of their primary typing
>>
>>29922421

Game freak haven't explain why yet.
>>
>>29922919
Because it's the same Pokemon.
>>
>>29923163
They don't even need to be separate Pokémon, Rotom and Kyurem manage forms with different moves just fine. It's just classic Game Freak forgetting about a problem they already solved ages ago because they're completely incompetent.
>>
>>29922894
They could have made moves for them tho. Like idk, Charge Dance for cheerleader birb, Spirit Dance for ded birb, give Lunar Dance to intelligent birb and let fire birb learn Fiery Dance.

Then again, GF is lazy af.
>>
>>29922503
>none of the forms have access to their respective main stabs until level 40

Dammit, fucking dropped.
>>
Are there any dance moves that aren't obvious because of older translations?
>>
such a lovely design.Shame I have to drop it...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.