[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SINNOH CONFIRMED https://youtu.be/FtseZPBDwRI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (35KB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 250x180px
SINNOH CONFIRMED

https://youtu.be/FtseZPBDwRI
>>
yaaay sinnoh is my fav region :3 but where is the aource op? also why did you delete the other thread
>>
I can't understand a word, so I wont be able to comment with anything constructive until someone can assist on that front. But, from what I gather, this is just a story involving 4th gen pokemon, which doesn't confirm shit all.
>>
>>29921525
Generation 7 can barely handle a region as small as Alola. We're not getting Sinnoh as the next games.
>>
>>29921590
>alola
>small
>>
>>29921525
Well obviously we're going to get it eventually. When exactly, Gamefreak only knows.
>>
>>29921525
Please tell me that somebody has been saving an archive of denialfags refusing to believe that Gen 4 would be remade in Gen 7
>>
>>29921525
>Naetoru to Hikozaru to Pocchama ga
Holy shit the nostalgia, it's been ages since I heard those names. I can still remember the pre-DP times.

inb4 nextgenfag, I played pokemon since genwun
>>
>>29921659
Did that shitty Mudkip meme flourish during those times?
>>
>>29921698
Since pre-DP? Can't remember when it actually started, but I do remember that it came from a cringy old as fuck 4chan post about a guy liking Mudkips way too much, and then it skyrocketed from there.

I do know that it couldn't have happened before 2007, because otherwise I'd have heard about it in some IRC chatrooms I used to go to. And considering DP's release date, then... Nah, I don't think that it happened before DP.
>>
>>29921784
I thought its origin was thag kid that tried to have sex with a plush Mudkip?
>>
>>29921784
It was before or around the same time DP came out, like 2005-2006 if I'm remembering right. Way before /vp/.
>>
>>29921819
Yeah it was something like that.

>>29921820
I do remember that /vp/ started not too long before the first news about BW started releasing, so this thing was posted either in /b/ or /v/. And you could be right, I stopped going to this chatroom at around 2005 and I kinda lost contact with communities at the time, so I probably didn't find out until a bit later or something.
>>
>>29921620
of course not
you can make one, you lazy bastard
>>
>>29921525
>people itt unironically don't liek mudkip

For shame
>>
>>29921606
yes
>>
>>29921876
Could of been later to be honest, hard to keep track. Kinda weird to remember when there was like 2 Pokemon memes, now there's 1000s
>>
There won't be another remake til the switch
>>
>>29921590
Blame the Hardware.
Gamefreak is at fault for rushing SM out to match the 20th Anniversary of Pokemon and not waiting for the Switch as a possible Launch Title.
>>
>>29922028
GF is to blame for not making the game work for the hardware. I highly doubt that the region couldnt have been done better in better hands.

It's also why I'm pretty sure the next game is a Kanto game. ts another small region and so it most likely. Either than or an Alola sequel.
>>
>>29921962
And due to that everyone spammed the same memes every time.

Not that memes were that massive back then, all we had was le trollface, epic fail guy (was that the name?), advice dog and its offshoots, some few others, frogposting wasn't a thing, and well, slowpoke and mudkip were the only pokemon memes that didn't derive from others (such as advice dog based pokemon memes).

Then it got out of hand and they're the most normie thing around.
>>
>>29922107
Remember the cockmongler, man? Do people on 4chan still post cockmongler?
>>
>>29922094
They're waiting for the Kanto "Remake"/Sequel for the Switch.
If FRLG hasn't been completely rectonned then the Sevii Islands will likely play a role in the game again, along with a "GSC" styled Kanto with older Gym Leaders, updated geography, and new gimmick.
>>
>>29922142
It's been forever since I even heard that name
>>
File: 1223247507707.jpg (82KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1223247507707.jpg
82KB, 800x800px
>>29922142
Holy shit yes I remember cockmongler and gentlemen as well.

I haven't seen a cockmongler in years. But I had this saved; I didn't think that I'd use it again in my lifetime.
>>
File: Oh my fuck boys.jpg (51KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
Oh my fuck boys.jpg
51KB, 625x469px
>the spear pillar events in full 3D glory
>>
>>29922107
stop 1) making me feel old and 2) pretending to be an old fag
>>
File: Epic_fail_guy.gif (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Epic_fail_guy.gif
3KB, 400x400px
>>29922478
1) I feel old as fuck.
2) I can continue. I have some folders of this stuff saved.
>>
>>29922176
I feel we're getting FRLG sequels next, and then DP remakes/sequels for the Switch
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.