[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jolly 252 atk 252 spd accel rock What else?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 2

File: 23Lycanroc.png (716KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
23Lycanroc.png
716KB, 1280x1280px
Jolly
252 atk
252 spd

accel rock

What else?
>>
Stone Edge for the power. I don't know what else.
>>
>>29918253
Crunch/Sucker Punch
Stone Edge
Brick Break
@ Choice Band

Honestly...that's the best I can do for him. His movepool is so shitty that it's not even funny. Why he doesn't even get Earthquake is beyond me.

Hopefully the Move Tutors can give him something good in the next game.
>>
>>29918253
Sucker punch/brick break, rock slide, and swords dance
>>
Isn't this thing fast enough that it doesn't really need TWO forms of priority?

I'm thinking something like:

Accelerock
Stone Edge
Brick Break
Swords Dance
>>
>>29918411
>>29918364
This thing has paper thin defenses. I don't think it'll be able to find a good time to set up a Sword's Dance.

Best to just Band or Scarf it and hope for the best.
>>
>>29918357
>Doesn't get EQ
>Komala does

In general that move has really weird distribution this time around
>>
>>29918253
>252 spd + nature
what are you trying to outspeed anon?
>>
>>29918570

People run Swords Dance on shit like Weavile and it works. The point is you SD when you predict they'll switch out to run away from your revenge kill and then you fuck them up. Being able to fire off STAB +2 Accelerocks is huge too, and with the boost Brick Break hits hard enough that not having STAB doesn't matter, and with Stone Edge it has good neutral coverage plus it'll run through screens.

I mean this set does have its counters(Dhelmise) but I think it's more solid than just slapping a Band on it.
>>
>>29918688
>People run Swords Dance on shit like Weavile and it works.
Yea, you're probably right.

Guess I'm just a little disappointed by those defenses though. I'm interested to see how this guy shapes up in the Meta.
>>
You know I'm sarting to think Nightdogge might actually be better.

Focus sash
No Guard
252Atk 252Speed
Rock Polish - Stone Edge - Reversal - Sucker Punch
>>
>>29918780
I was thinking that too, but can it OHKO any major threats like this?
>>
>>29918570
>Comes in on something that it can OHKO with Rock move.
>Opponent switches out to counter.
>Lycannroc used Swords Dance!

Fighting / Rock coverage is very good offensively, and he has decent ATK / SPE stats, so the weaknesses don't matter a whole lot on a Pokemon who's not going to be taking hits.

I see it working well like a poor man's Excadrill/Terrakion or a good cleanup sweeper w/ BandSand; with a little speed investment, maxed ATK and a bit of HP it'll do fine. It's faster than Latios ffs.
>>
>>29918761

I don't think he will be OU, although he will be able to run in OU decently enough. But I think it will have a solid RU/UU presence. The movepool is a bit lacking and it has five moveslot syndrome but it's not bad.
>>
>>29918828
I'm imagining it floating around BL. I think it'll be too good for UU and ultimately stop being used after the Alola honeymoon is over.
>>
It gets Fire Fang for Ferrothorn and Dhelmise. Dhelmise will be this thing's biggest counter. It is immune to its best coverage option and resists its STAB hard. Then you're either going to die to its Anchor Shot or have to have another mon take that 130 base attack Steel STAB trapping move right in the cock and balls if you don't want to sac daydoge.

But then in order to check those threats it has to give up something, and honestly, it can't. It might actually NEED SD if it doesn't want to go Banded(and to be honest I think that unless you're running a dedicated Sand team, this thing shouldn't be banded).

Also this thing is so popular and known for its gimmick now that it will have to deal with everybody from UU up building their teams with the thought of countering daydoge in mind. So yeah I predict it won't fare too well in the meta. Not shit, but not good.
>>
>>29918780
This thing would have loved iron tail with no guard. Shame GF removed it as a TM. Head smash too going by its dex entry.

>>29918819
115 attack stone edge can put a decent dent into anything that doesn't resist it especially if you go adamant/it crits. Max power reversals are nice too
>>
>>29918253
accelrock
stone edge
crunch/brick break/sucker punch
stealth rock/sucker punch
>>
>>29918896
Too good for UU of Gen III maybe. current UU is about as strong as Gen IV OU was.
>>
File: 1464295921042.png (207KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464295921042.png
207KB, 400x400px
>>29918821
in what way is this better than Terrakion

>>29919226
>Grass/Ghost is immune to rock
>Grass/Ghost isn't weak to Sucker Punch, Ice/Fire Fang, and Crunch
>>
>>29918896
>this shitmon
>too good for anything

It will be lucky to stay in RU for any length of time
>>
>>29919326

It has a good speed tier, especially for a Rock, with decent offensive presence and a workable movepool. It'll do OK. Not great, but calling it a shitmon is over the line.
>>
>>29919306
He didn't say it was better than Terrakion, he said it was a poor man's Terrakion, implying Terrakion is better (which is true).
>>
>>29918637
This legitimately bugs the fuck out of me. How the fuck does a comatose Koala learn earthquake and 2 rock dogs don't?
>>
>>29919345
it does zero things better than aerodactyl, which is RU

Since there is 0 reason to use it over Aero in a tier where Aero is allowed, it will drop to NU or maybe even PU, which is where Floatzel is
>>
>>29919869
>doesn't learn Swords Dance
>10 less base ATK
>can run items for boost
>doesn't take up a mega slot to be viable
>not weak to ice / electric
>has priority rock-type move

Yeah, sounds EXACTLY like Aero.
>>
>>29920105
My b; should'be separated the lines. Aero has 10 less ATK than Dogge and doesn't learn SD.
>>
>>29920105
>reads the word aerodactyl
>decides to attach the word "mega" to it because ???
>thinking weaknesses matter on two pokemon that die in light breezes
>thinking aero can't run items
>thinking rock doggo can afford to run SD
>thinking 10 points in atatck matters more than speed when you have shit like Thundurus being better than Thundurus-T or Garchomp being better than Mence
>>
>>29919275
Agreed, but Gen 4 OU didn't have Terrakion or Excadrill, which this thing vaguely replicates.

I could see it being in UU and doing some solid work. I could see it dominating the UU meta if Sand is a thing. I could see it getting BTFO'd. I could see it having a niche in OU. I could see it going to RU for one cycle and then get BTFO'd. I could see it being forgotten about.

Just have to let the meta develop and see.
>>
>>29920262
sand stream is banned in lower tiers, which is why you don't see stuff like eviolite hippo

also this thing exactly like floatzel except with a worse defensive type, an arguably better weather to abuse (Swift Swim) and a smaller movepool. They each have STAB quick attack clones, and Floatzel is PU so I have no fucking clue why people are predicting this to be BL or UU or anything like that
>>
>>29918253
could work as a decent wall breaker with Brick Break and Stone Edge
>>
>>29920323
/vp/ doesn't know shit about competitive

This thing couldn't survive in uu with all the bulky waters
>>
I'm almost sad the furry Pokemon was bad this time. It's clear that we're going to be stuck with Lucario as some kind of secondary mascot until something new "clicks" with the furries.
>>
>>29918821
The problem here is being mono rock and then having to rely on unstabbed base 80 or less moves, even after a swords dance you will miss a lot of ohkos.
>>
>>29920463
furries don't decide if a pokemon is good, gamefreak does. if gamefreak wants to replace lucario with something they can do so at any time, which is what happened with greninja
>>
>>29920463
The thing isn't the dogs are bad. It's that they...and many gen 6 pokemon move-pools are so fucking bad for some reason. GF clearly know these thing are in dire need of tutors to actually shine.

...and i'd appreciate if night doggy got accelerock too. make use of that tiny extra bulk
>>
>>29920249
Yeah, because Aero is such a threat when it's not a mega.

I attached the word to it because it's the only thing that makes the mon viable in OU/UU, which is what we're talking about.

IT matters when you're weak to a common offensive typing (ICE, priority ice shard) and a common coverage / meta move (electric, volt switch), ran by both defensive / offensive mons.

It can run a life orb and a mega stone, but 1 takes up a slot of a much better mon and doesn't need a team based around it. Aero does.

It can. For 1, it doesn't need a lot of coverage like Aero does. It gets half-decent-to-average fighting type move, and Stone Edge. Aero NEEDS Aerial Ace, Stone Edge, and EarthQuake + Coverage to be effective in the tiers it runs.

Aero can't setup (lol Hone Claws). Aero doesn't have Fighting coverage (lol Rock Smash). Aero is faster but weaker and that makes it miss out on necessary kills without prior damage + Rocks and planning. Dogge can be happily slapped on a Sand Team and be decent, or with a Band and clean up with priority Rock.

They're two different mons that do different things. Aero doesn't bode well in higher tiers without properly built support. This thing has the niches that can make it more usable in higher tiers and doesn't need the support of 4 mons on a team to make it work.

You should actually play Pokemon before you start talking about it.
>>
>>29918688
>People run Swords Dance on shit like Weavile and it works.
The difference is that Weavile can force switches and has a WAY better offensive typing that makes the Sword's Dance risk way more worth it.

>>29920323
This guy hit the nail on the head. Lycanroc is just a Rock type Floatzel. It's stats are pretty similar, the only difference being that Water is a better type that Rock (both offensively and defensively), and Floatzel has a better movepool. I'm beyond confused as to why people think Lycanroc will make it to UU. Accelerock is decent, but so is Aqua Jet and you don't see Floatzel hanging out in UU too often. Because Lycanroc get Brick Break? Are people seriously creaming their pants because this mon can fire off unSTAB 85bp Brick Breaks?

Trust me, this guy is going to run Life Orb/Banded sets consisting of Accelerock, Stone Edge, Crunch, and Brick Break spending it's entire existence in the slums of PU.

It's a cool design, yes. But a cool design doesn't always make for a good competitive Pokemon.
>>
>>29920323
Implying we know how the meta is going to change for gen 7.
>>
>>29920323
Sand Stream isn't banned in lower tiers, what are you talking about?
>>
>>29920559
/thread
>>
>>29918253
nothing
literal eeveelution tier movepool, complete waste of a good move
hopefully something not shit gets it next version
>>
these floatzel comparisons hurt...the sea weasel deserves so much better.
>>
>>29920541
These fucking dogs should merge and take the best of each. If that happened it could be OU.
>>
>>29920490
Never said it wouldn't be a problem; same thing could be said about any mon using Stone Edge. But again, you'll be using it as late game cleaner / bandsand so you won't have to worry about missing as much. Edge would be for early / mid game to force / predict switches.

The mon has a niche that'd work for the best in the upper tiers. Aero has more coverage but is weaker and vaguely works in its own tier, and needs a lot of support to work in upper tiers.
>>
>>29920570
we are going to see toxapex in higher tiers displacing alomaloma on stall and see some UBs and Tapu action going on at the upper level

might displace some dragons like M-Altaria, which was BL in Gen 6. Kommo-o won't thrive there either.We might see Fini and/or Bulu drop to BL or UU after a few months.

UBs will float around OU/UU. Nothing else introduced makes a big enough impact to displace anything, but we might see a ripple effect from the legendaries, and if this happens Sundoggo is going to look even shittier in comparison, especially if the four new faires manage to do something like kick terrakion into UU

i don't get how this thread got to be as long as it did when this mon's movepool is totally nonexistent
>>
>>29920559
To be fair, Floatzel suffers from a ton of direct comparisons to way better Pokemon doing all the same things better, in every single tier above it. Doggo's dubiously-in-demand role is substantially less contested at least.
>>
>high speed
>low bp priority move

see the problem? priority is for slow pokemon. rock slide/stone edge/rock anything is superior
>>
Dayruff's speed and accelerock
Nightruff's bulk and reversal/no guard

517bst

...Now i'm sad.
>>
>>29920692
The only reason people were excited about Daydog was because they thought accelerock was GF's gift to the masses to check Bravest birb. Now that Smogonbird is essentially dead, the only claim to fame that Lycanroc Day has is Volcarona killer. Maybe it can take down Charizard Y too...but I'm not even sure it's strong enough to do that.
>>
>>29920662
I never spoke about Aero, I spoke about him having the same problems as Electrivire and Floatzeal, outside of their stabs all their moves are piss weak and relatively easy to switch into.

Listen I wanted the dogs to do well but it really lacks the thresholds to kill a lot of stuff and it's only saving grave is a fast banded stab stone edge.

If you want to outspeed base 110 scarf Ttar does it better, if you want to pose an immediate threat to walls banded Ttar also does it better.

Sundoge is on a very awkward place where it can only revenge or be pivoted in by a slow U turn to pose a threat.
>>
>>29920739
I just calc'd it out of curiosity and it looks good on the Charizard Y front. Adamant Life Orb has a 75% chance to OHKO with Accelerock. Would need a Band to ensure it with Jolly.
>>
>>29920739
It's definitely strong enough to take down Charizard Y with Accelrock.

252 Atk Lycanroc-Midday Accelerock vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard: 300-352 (101 - 118.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

It needs to Stone Edge to even have a chance of an OHKO. Life Orb makes it a guaranteed OHKO, though. Rock Slide also has a chance to OHKO with Life Orb, but no guarantee.

252 Atk Lycanroc-Midday Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard: 276-326 (92.9 - 109.7%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Life Orb Lycanroc-Midday Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard: 359-424 (120.8 - 142.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Life Orb Lycanroc-Midday Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard: 268-320 (90.2 - 107.7%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
>>
>>29920870
Sorry, the second set of calculations is for Charizard X, forgot to specify.
>>
>>29920870
you don't need accelrock to kill char-y because lycanroc will always outspeed (unless for some reason the foe has a DD or Flame Charge Char Y) and char-y has no priority
>>
>>29920899
Correct, you don't NEED it, but it'd be good to have for things such as Weavile. It's also 100% accuracy to my knowledge, unlike Rock Slide and Stone Edge.
>>
>>29920899
It's still good to know that accelerock can OHKO Charizard Y since Stone Miss might fuck you over accuracy-wise.
>>
>>29920926
But don't most Weavile run Ice Shard? In the case of priority vs. priority, Weavile is faster unless it doesn't make investments to speed iirc.
>>
>>29918253
I'd probably run Adamant instead of Jolly because with Sand Rush speed isn't really going to be an issue, but seeing as it's defenses are so frail it's gonna need every last bit of attack it can get since it probably won't be able to take a hit and set up.
>>
I'm surprised the rockruff family doesn't learn play rough like granbull, poochyena, lilipup, and i think absol
>>
>>29921028
Right, but that's assuming it goes for Ice Shard. This is where it gets into less of an objective thing and more of a "player mind games" thing.
If Weavile goes for Knock Off and Lycanroc goes for Accelrock, Lycanroc will lose so long as the Weavile also carries Ice Shard.
If Weavile goes for Knock Off and Lycanroc goes for Stone Edge/Rock Slide and hits, Weavile loses.
If Weavile goes for Ice Shard first while Lycanroc uses Accelrock, Stone Edge, or Rock Slide, and hits, Weavile loses.
At this point it's really more of a "predict the opponent" or "hope that you get it right" sort of thing.
>>
>>29921028
Ice Shard isn't super effective and definitely won't OHKO day doge.
>>
>>29921148
Why do you think there's a mindgame here? Lycanrock OHKOs with Accelerock and Weavile's only recourse is to damage it with Ice Shard first without KOing.
>>
>>29921246
Lycanroc does not OHKO with Accelrock. You'd have to be banded Adamant Lycanroc, which isn't the set I was specifying earlier.
If you were banded Adamant, yes, it would OHKO. If you were the set I was referring to from my previous post, it wouldn't OHKO.
>>
>>29921264
Oh I see.

I don't really see any reason not to do that though. The Pokemon can't survive to do sets that aren't pure attacks, two of its moves will be priority, and the entire reason you'd be running the Pokemon at all is one of those anyway. It's an all-in Pokemon, go all-in with the set.
>>
>>29921321
I think it depends on how you want it to perform on your team. Banded Adamant might not be a great choice on all teams since it dips below 252+ for base 100s, but for some teams that would work fine. Plus when you factor in Sand teams, the speed wouldn't even matter because of Sand Rush allowing it to move so quickly.
>>
>>29918637
>generic quadrupedes getting eartquake in general
kek

both dogs are shit but the sun one gets it better because of the speed and attack stats
it can be a very poor men's terrakion at least
>>
>>29921403
Anon they both have the same attack stat...and night mutt can easily pull off sashed rock polish set with edge, reversal and whatever filler attack. Or scarfed stone edges
>>
>>29921431
speed + attack is better than attack + anything else with same bst

non stab reversal is sad too

pure rock type itself is pretty garbage and was only decent on rockceus teams back in gen 5
fightceus, darkceus and groundceus were all better anyway

it isn't suddenly a top threat just because it doesn't miss a stone edge either
>>
>>29921490
>>29921490
>it isn't suddenly a top threat just because it doesn't miss a stone edge either

I mean yeah no one is denying that. Just saying it's nowhere near as unusable as people think it is.
>>
For those of you who would like more but want to prevent him from
trying to mount you then the ideal position is reclining on your side,
on pillows or cushions, on the floor. All you have to do at that point
is to raise your leg a little and he will have access to all of your
pussy and ass.

For those of you that want that ultimate experience you will have
to give give him full and total access to you. This can only happen
when you are down on all fours. Now I know that staying in that
position for more than a few minutes is not comfortable at all but
there is one way that I have found that will be both very comfortable
and very enjoying. You kneel at the edge of your bed and then lay,
the upper part of you body, face down onto the bed keeping your knees
on the floor. You then spread your knees apart as much as you dare
giving him full access to you. One very important item to remember
while you are considering what position you would like to use is that
if you do not wish to have him mount you this is not the position to
use.
>>
Now that we gone over all the wonderful things that a dog can do
for you with his tongue lets talk about what you can do with yours.
I am well aware that there will be very few of you that would even
consider taking a dogs cock into your mouth let alone actually doing
it. I know there are many arguments as to why not, like its inside
that furry thing and its got to be dirty. According to several
doctors and veterinarians I have spoken to a dogs cock is three times
cleaner that a mans cock. A dog will spend considerable time every
day cleaning it, how many men do you know that do that? If you still
feel that this is something that you cannot do don't worry as there
are quite a few women who have never done it with a man.

If you are now ready to try let me just say this so that you may
be better able to enjoy what you are about to do. I find that although
there is little physical stimulation for me while I am sucking him off
I find I have a tremendous amount of mental stimulation.

Most male dogs will gladly allow you to suck them and there are
many positions to do it in. I find that two positions are very good
and are easy to accomplish. For those of you that are just starting
out and are nervous about doing it I recommend that you have him lie
on his back with you next to him. This will give you full access to
his cock and be able to control all the action. For those of you who
would like to try something a little more daring I recommend you lie
on your back with the back of you head slightly raised by a pillow and
have him stand over you with his cock within reach of your mouth.
I say that this position is for the more daring because he may
begin to hump while being sucked in this position and you should be
ready if that happens.
>>
Before I describe the best method of sucking him I would like to
bring one thing to your attention. Most men like to have their balls
rubbed or fondled while having their cocks sucked, this is not so with
all dogs. Before starting any sexual activity with him touch and feel
his cock and balls to insure that he does like it.
>>
The next thing that we are going to do now that we have gotten
into the position that we prefer is begin to get him aroused. I find
that the best way is to first gently stroke his cock through his
sheath until it begins to enlarge and slip out. Once you have at least
an inch of him out of his sheath you should gently take him into your
mouth. You should continue to gently stoke him with your hand while
you begin to slowly move you mouth back and forth over his cock. As
you do this his cock will continue to enlarge until he reaches full
erection. While you are moving your mouth over his cock you should
try to place the tip of you tongue into the indentation on the head
of his cock as this will cause his to reach his climax. As he
gets closer to his climax you will notice that at the base of his cock
there is a very large bulge known as his knot. This knot is used
to hold his cock inside a female (dog or human) until he has finished
ejaculating. If you are considering going further then you should make
a mental note of the size of his cock and knot. The average large dog
has a cock, when aroused, that is 5 to 7 inches long and 1 and half
to 2 inches wide. The knot for a dog whose cock is 6 inches long and
1 and a half wide can be two inches long and 4 inches wide.
A dog is different than most mammals as from the time they
begin to become aroused until they begin to get soft they will have
some form of ejaculate coming from their cocks. At first arousal
there is a clear thin fluid that tastes like iron and has the
consistency of water, this is his precum that is for lubrication so
his knot will slip into the females vagina. At full arousal is when
he actually will produce his sperm and you can tell when this happens
as his cum will begin to have a slightly salty taste to it. You
should be aware that his cum will never be as thick as a mans but he
will produce about twice as much as a man.
>>
The fuck is happening?!
>>
>>29922205
>>29922227
>>29922247
>>29922269
>>29922283
>>29922303
wew lad
>>
>>29922334
Some 14 year old is thinking he's an epic memer "crashing this thread with no survivors XD rofl"
>>
>>29920570
This.

Nerfed talonflame->volcarona->perfect for the doge to use its priority
>>
>>29922303
>Step 1: release it and get a female
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.