[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you bully chicken chan? What do you think she smells like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (81KB, 250x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81KB, 250x419px
How would you bully chicken chan?

What do you think she smells like?
>>
I would steal her hat which would probably prevent her from a lot of bullying

She smells like lots of different people from laying in all their beds.
>>
Like the hick farm on Kanto she should fuck off back to. Does she actually think girls dress like that in Alola? literally mom's hand me down shirt.
>>
mindbreak her by throwing her in the UB dimension and wait until she's a hopeless addict to alien genitals.

like nice soap.
>>
She probably has that nice subtle smell that I can't describe that all girls seem to have.
>>
>>29918383
That's why she changed as soon as she got to the first city and is now a cute stylish and fashionable girl
>>
>>29918182
Did someone say bullying?

>Serena starts to cry after losing for the 20th time
>"A weak trainer with a weak spirit. How fucking fitting."
>"W-who are you to decide that?! I've come this far all by myself! That has to count for something!"
>"If it really meant anything, you wouldn't be bawling your eyes out like a child that didn't get her way. Face it, you're a fraud. A joke. You didn't even face the Elite Four."
>"You're wrong..."
>"Didn't anyone ever tell you to respect your superiors? I've only beaten you several times now, and THAT proves I'm better than you'll ever be! Bad girls like you should be punished for your badmouthing."
>punch
>"AAAAAHHH! No... stop..."
>"Oh, what's this? A Mega Ring? That sure came in handy when I crushed your Mega Absol with one hit. It wasn't even super-effective! Not that you'd know anything about type advantages."
>"Put it back! Y-you're going too far! Please, STOP!"
>"Mega Rings are designed to bring out a Pokemon's true potential! But what good is a potential if Pokemon are stuck with a weak trainer like you? Maybe it'd be better if someone else found it..."
>"Please... no, I'll do anything!"
>"You CAN'T do anything! You never could!"
>Serena jumps for the ring, but she's too late
>chucked in a river
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
>"Hahahaha! Cry all you want! It's gone, just with any hope you had of being a decent trainer. Just goes to show how weak you really are, Serena."
>"I hate you... I HATE YOU!"
>Tears pouring down her face
>>
>>29918182
She's gonna smell like my cock soon. :3
>>
File: f4d.jpg (41KB, 955x525px) Image search: [Google]
f4d.jpg
41KB, 955x525px
>>29918704
Stahp dis mane, bully is wrong
>>
You can actually sleep in all the trial captain's beds in the game.
>>
>>29918704
If the protagonist didn't have that =) look on his face all the time no matter what, I might have been able to imagine this happening better
>>
>>29918774
well how else would a dumb kanto girl pass the trials?
>>
>>29918704
projecting?
>>
>>29918182
Citrus or lavender
>>
>>29918704
Serena smells nice.
>>
>>29918182
I would put raw eggs in her hat.

she probably smells like wet feathers.
>>
File: Zinnia_Adventures.png (105KB, 265x395px) Image search: [Google]
Zinnia_Adventures.png
105KB, 265x395px
Another scent thread?

We need to know what she smells like /vp/.
>>
I wish she smelled black. They smell nice when they sweat
>>
>>29918704
Continued?
>>
>>29918182
>>29918287
>>29918401
>>29918467
>>29918582
>>29918733
Why are pedofags like you always posting here with your shit taste? Don't you have a life? I mean I don't because I have to stare at this board to fill a hole in me. A hole that can't be filled if shitholes like you post Chicken-chan like a child with Low Functioning Autism, Down-Syndrome and Brain Damage. Please stop and consider what you're doing with your life you fuck.
>>
File: (you).png (177KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
177KB, 650x650px
>>29919180
>>
>>29918182
Make fun of her dumb bobbed hairstyle, then get sad when she changes it because I secretyly thought it was really cute - I just had no way of expressing how I felt because she made me nervous whenever she was near me...
>>
>>29919021
Sulfur
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.