[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hype

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IT'S ON.gif (1002KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S ON.gif
1002KB, 500x629px
>Your Pokemon turned back toward you and nodded in understanding.

Gets me every time.

Post the little touches that get you hype.
>>
>>29915368

Sometimes my Decidueye will turn his head back at me before the battle, and I always imagine him saying "this fucker? Really? I'll win this in no time"

Also I love that when you're riding Stoutland you can see the pawprints on the sand, and little splashes of water if you're running close to the sea. Lovely.

I also like that the NPC's you're approaching will turn their heads to look at you.
>>
>>29915368
pretty much any of the super training quotes

>This is it! the muscles that will make the future bright!
>>
>>29915368
The Jurassic Park easter eggs.
>>
>>29915368
The theme that played when you got to the last pokemon in a gym battle in gen 5. Not sure why they got rid of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FPz7yklWrA
>>
File: team machamp and conkeldurr.jpg (2MB, 3900x2000px) Image search: [Google]
team machamp and conkeldurr.jpg
2MB, 3900x2000px
>>29915368
>Your Pokemon turned back toward you and nodded in understanding
mfw my 2nd bro Conkeldurr does this more than my 1st bro Machamp.

also
>blew on its burn
the motherfucker would give it's all to help me win, I fucking love it
and I'd feel guilty of making it hold flame orb
>>
>>29915368
>gave my decidueye one of those rainbow beans
>his fucking affection rocketed from three to max
>every battle he crits and dodges like a manic

I kinda regret it actually since it makes some battles really easy.
>>
>>29915512
Love that one.
>>
>>29915788

I almost lost to Ilima when his Smeargle pulled some bullshit Leafage out of nowhere, but my Brionne "toughed it out so I wouldn't be sad". I actually gasped out loud in surprise.

The Refresh/Amie bonuses add so much personality and flavor to the more dramatic fights, and I love it.
>>
Its so anime and I love it
>>
>>29915368
That and the message you get when landing a crit hit after maxing them out in Refresh/Amie.

I never thought I'd be a friendship fag but, goddamn does it make me care about some pixels.
>>
The Focus Sash effects when your Pokemon likes you and is about to get knocked out. They "tough it out for you" or something to that degree.

When opponents throw out their Pokemon they have different Poke Balls that fit their personality. There's that tourist guy who has an Ultra Ball and you can almost picture him coming home from the store with it and trying to convince his wife about how good it is compared to regular Pokeballs.
>>
>>29915368

Not really hype exactly, but there's 2 houses in X and Y where you can talk to a guy playing a piano and he'll play proper versions of Jubilife City and Unwavering Heart I think it's called. That was pretty cool.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.