[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Did GF Stop Doing Unique Events?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-Arceus_ruins_art.png (89KB, 250x277px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Arceus_ruins_art.png
89KB, 250x277px
Was Vinctini the last event where you had to travel to a special area to obtain it? Why did GF decide to start doing generic wifi distributions instead of expanding the lore?
>>
Because GF gets lazier with each passing gen
>>
idc about expanding lore but I'm pissed I can't have one to nickname. I'm tired of getting GF's scraps.
>>
>>29915210
>gen 5 and previous
>cool events where you actually got an event item and went to a cool in game location and had to catch it (and you become the OT)
>gen 6 and gen 7
>here you go free pokemon from wifi in a cherish ball

GameFreak is lazy.
>>
>>29915210
Love this artwork.
>>
Because for the most part making certain parts of the game impossible to visit after the event runs out wasn't very smart on their part.
>>
>>29915210
Because in an admiral attempt to get the games as accessible as possible, things have gotten so sterilized and uninteresting.

I liked learning about Sinjoh or Embedded Tower and knowing Arceus showed Ethan/Lyra some crazy shit.

Or knowing there's a cave in Unova that links to Sinnoh.

Now people just deliver stuff in Pokemon CenteRs
>>
>>29915210
>Arceus_ruins_art
He is pretty ugly, isn't he?
>>
>>29915237
/thread
>>
>>29915305
Most of those secret areas are like a single area where you get the secret Pokemon.
>>
>>29915237
>>29915340
It does lend strength to the argument that GF is in fact lazy, and doesn't want to do unnecessary work. I thought it was great fan service and pretty much everybody thought it was a cool experience to visit a distant locale and catch a mythical mon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.