[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: sm.jpg (310KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
sm.jpg
310KB, 1200x630px
Seriously guys, what went right?
I just finished Pokémon Moon and I'm left with feelings which I would've never expected to feel after finishing a Pokémon game.

>That festival after you beat the league
>That farewell scene
>That ending-credits with all these illustration

I hope we can all agree that SM nailed character and story.
Lillie is genuinly the best written and most fleshed out character in the franchise. I know this doesn't mean much in Pokémon, but I still think they did a real good job with her.

So what do you guys think?
>>
I don't have the game yet, but I want to believe you. I want to believe everyone who enjoyed this game, very badly. From everything I'm hearing though, Lily does seem like a very well developed character.
>>
>>29912985
Haven't been here since Lurantis leaked the .cia.
Is the general consensus negative or what?
>>
>>29913128
It's an improvement on the past few games but it's still kind of a let down
>>
>>29913128
lots of people saying its shit. I enjoy it for what it is, but could have been a lot better
>>
Overall the game is really good. The bad thing is that our (or al least mine) expectations were too high.
Better than XY/ORAS though
>>
>>29913128
The general consensus, not counting shitposters, is that they are alright games that do a lot of things better than X/Y but other things worse. So the standard for Pokémon games. The game is a lot more story oriented, which some people love and other people hate, so it's very divisive.
>>
>>29913329
>>29913367
>>29913509

I kinda expected that this game will be very controversial here. It's definitely not flawless, but I still loved it. But then again, I'm someone who longed for a more story-driven Pokeyman game.
>>
>>29913372
This.
>>
>>29912771
I really hope I like this. A lot of the things I've heard seem really odd and I just don't want yet another game to disappoint.

As it stands right now, they looks like good games but not good 20th anniversary games
>>
>but not good 20th anniversary games

That's something I definitely agree with.
Seriously, they should've copied BW2's PWT and add every gym leader, elite 4 member and champ to it.

But guess creating 3D models was too much work. I mean, they rehashed several models, like the Team Skull Grunt models.
>>
>>29913833
fuck, wanted to quote
>>29913773
>>
A Drayano hack will do wonders for this game but even then it's railroaded so hard there isn't much of a reason to replay it unless you're doing so for the story. I'm looking forward to the inevitable sequel that reuses all the assets and improves things a bit while telling a new story with characters I already like.
>>
>>29912771
Is it too easy like ORAS / XY?
>>
>>29913905
It's harder than ORAS/XY, but still too easy for my liking.
>>
>>29913905
The AI, from what I've heard, is smarter then in the previous 2 games.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.