[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at the orange sticker, haha to bad GF the game already got leaked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0281.jpg (582KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0281.jpg
582KB, 2048x1152px
Look at the orange sticker, haha to bad GF the game already got leaked
>>
>Autistic enough to see the need of stealing that photo from another thread just to laugh about some stupid shit
>>
Too bad only /vp/ pirated it
>>
>>29911464
OP, you come off as that guy who wants desperately to be part of the club, but fails miserably.
>>
>an 18th month
Fake.
>>
>>29911516
In America they write the date of the day in the middle, dumb-cunt. It's fucking stupid, I know.
>>
>>29911567
You're a dumb cunt to not realize he was joking.
>>
>>29911831
He wasn't.
>>
>>29911567
>biting such obvious bait

you have to go back
>>
>>29911464
>E rating
>in a game where the term "reverse harem" is a thing

What exactly is T these days?
>>
>>29911915
>reverse harem" is a thing
What is a reverse harem and how is it a thing in SM?
>>
>>29911464
to bad GF the game already got leaked what?
>>
>>29911915
harems are a thing in real life animals though
>>
>>29912372
>Salazzle: For some reason, only females have been found. It creates a reverse harem of male Salandit that it lives with.
>>
>>29912372
Salazze surrounds herself with a group of male Salandit, all vying for her attention.
>>
>>29911567
You don't say "First November", you say "November first" and so 11/1

Europoors are fucking retarded
>>
>>29912667
>you say "November first"
literally the only people in the world who speak like that are americlaps
>>
>>29912797
>hurr today is first November

Stay mad Europoor
>>
>29912797
(You)
>>
>>29912667
>First of November
>>
>>29912667
Well we'd say 1st of November. Also dd/mm/yy format goes in ascending order; days fit within months, as months fit within years. Second, minute, hour etc..
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.