[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: autistic things you do in Pokemon games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 35

File: 1470389158019.png (84KB, 186x167px) Image search: [Google]
1470389158019.png
84KB, 186x167px
I only use Pokemon that can evolve because I like watching them grow
>>
That's not really autistic anon, I also like using mons that can evolve. I don't need to use them only, but I don't think that's actually very autistic.
>>
>>29910757
If I have a Pokemon in the same line as a boss I use mine
>>
Same, OP. It's a shame that we get fewer and fewer 3-stage lines each gen.
>>
>>29910886

Well Gen 5 has a lot at least. Gen 6 had a fair few for it's small selection of newcomers, but the Gen 7 focus on single stagers kind of disappoints me.
>>
>>29910757
Normally I do aswell.
But this gen gave me two of my favorite single stages (Drampa and Dhelmise) and I won't pass them up just so I get mons that evolve. Guess they want to make more gimmicky single stages and make viable, don't they?
>>
I cannot
CANNOT
let my team be erratic in levels. I will do everything in my power to ensure that all my Pokemon are the same level, lest my raging autism consume me from the inside. I'm the same with types; I will never ever have more than two of the same type, and if I have two they'd better be duals.
>>
>>29911083
This, but I usually let my Starter be 2-3 levels above the others if possible.
>>
I self insert as the MC and pretend all of the games are connected.
>>
>>29910757
I organized my boxes in ruby by how I imagined the pokemon interacted and related to one another.

There were two who hated eachother and always stood at opposite ends, while a lot of my 'early route veterans' would hang out together like the grumpy old men.
>>
>>29910757
I roleplay as if I'm the MC from Sinnoh (my first pokemon game) and just explore the world and be champions in other regions.
>>
>>29910757
I like to have my main team in different balls, and I always buy 10 balls for the premier ball before catching the first mon in a pokemon journey.
>>
File: EspeonDisgust.jpg (111KB, 1019x1000px) Image search: [Google]
EspeonDisgust.jpg
111KB, 1019x1000px
I prefer having female mons to male ones, and always give them special snowflake names like Faye or Aera.
>>
My most autistic team had:
>Representation from each generation.
>no type overlaps
>balanced genders
>incredible balltism
>balance of physical vs special oriented Pokemon
>balance of offensive, defensive, and support Pokemon
>an ace that could mega evolve
>balance of hidden ability and regular ability
>>
>>29911769

What was the team anon?
>>
Not the word I would use but I'm waaaay to intimidated by competitive play despite knowing how to breed perfect pokemon so I mainly spend my time masuda breeding
>>
>Have to finish every battle with a major character with a flashy move, even if it's weak against that pokemon
>>
All of my postgame mons I use need to be caught in luxury balls, even they aren't friendship evos/don't have return. I also like using the fancier items such ad the food healing items and the sort exclusively on them. I do this because my autism wants the very finest digital comforts for my digital cockfighters.
>>
>>29910757
For every new gen, I use only new pokemons for my first run
>>
>>29911110
S-same.
>>
>>29910757
I only use Pokémon that evolve because I love seeing the Evo Animation
>>
I make teams based on gens only using pokemon of that generation

However I'm flexiable with some things like evolutions that are crossgen and can be interchangeable with some gens
>>
>>29911913
I was under the impression most players did this.
>>
>>29911083
THIS.
THIS.
A MILLION TIMES THIS.
If my team isn't all on the same team God help me I'll spend HOURS grinding just to get them on the same level.
>>
>>29910757

>TFW Aspergers
*I only use trainer cards whose ID ends with even numbers (except four) and 5
*Prior to gen V I released every pokemon whose back sprite looked awful (evolve Treecko was my wrost decepcion)
*I hate when starters HP is an odd number (19/19 and 21/21) and I reset everytime until I get an even.
*I only catch pokemon with the highest level on the area
*I feel pity of some characters with spme reason (like Barry's clumsiness)
*I organize my moves by alphabetical order
*Finaly, I don't allow pokemon with repeating types
That is everything I can remember.
>>
>>29911938

A lot of people will only use "their favorites," and fly into an autistic rage if they can't use them. It's pretty much the main reason why people don't like Black and White.
>>
File: 1478417187170.png (48KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
1478417187170.png
48KB, 259x224px
>>29911999
>Autistic trips
>>
i build my team making sure no major character in the game, gym leader, elite four member, champion, villain bosses have even one of the same pokemon as i do.
because i want my team to feel unique and probably because subconsciously i want to feel like a special snowflake

beat this
>>
>>29912093

See >>29911999
>>
>>29912093

>>29911999
Here, I have this too. Also I remembered: I always have a six mon team with three males and females.
>>
>>29910757
Same as you OP, i just can't stand mons who can't evolve, it doesn't feel as satisfying as raising some little shit and helping it reach its true potential, i don't even care if i am going to grind extra hard to get certain moves
>>
>>29912093
Give examples.
>>
>>29911110
>favorite mon is around since gen 1
>always capture it and make it part of your endgame team instead of trading in
>always name it using similar prefixes/suffixes pretending they are all part of the same family
>gen 1 was the grandfather, gen 2 was the father etc
>>
>>29910757
>>29911083
>>29911104
>>29911110
>>29912093

I do all of these.

I also HAVE to pick a single favorite new pokemon to do a solo run through the game with at least once, or else I don't really like that pokemon.

What do I win?
>>
>>29911684
Seriously, how to NOT do this shit? Everytime i name a female mon i almost always end up giving some shitty fantasy world name
>>
Sometimes I try insert personality to my team of pokemon
I always fail to do so because I'm not autistic enough sometimes I wish I was able though
>>
>>29912209

Nothing, because this guy: >>29911999 beats everyone in the topic.
>>
>>29910757
I'm the same but I think this is pretty normal and common. There's an immense sense of satisfaction when a Pokémon evolves that single stage Pokémon just can't match.
>>
I require my endgame party to all have their own individual pokeball types, even use great/ultra balls early to make sure only my first mon will use a regular pokeball

Will only capture shinies with premium balls or some other kind of special ball
>>
When doing any mono-type run i refuse to use more than one monotype, 5 of my mons need to be dual types and they all need to be different from each other
>>
Not sure if its autistic;

- I tend to have a team of six to start
- Level up a starter Pokémon to level 100... Normally Charizard or a fire type as they generally have a good moveset against most foes
- Then just use the other five slots to evolve Pokémon for the pokedex while my main mon tanks the competition.
>>
I don't care how good a pokemon is in terms of battling, if it doesn't have a design I like I will never use it
>>
>i pretend that whitney and flannery has huge lactating tits
i hope that's autistic enough.
>>
I only catch pokemon using pokeballs and nothing else.
>>
File: 1417988752817.jpg (16KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
1417988752817.jpg
16KB, 500x439px
>>29912233
>try to give them personalities and actual human dialogue based on their natures like some shonen anime main cast
>try to imagine them talking to you, calling you "master" or something
>daydream about how cool it would be if you actually lived in the pokemon world and raised them like you would raise actual pets instead of cold grinding and math everywhere
>try to see them as more than just soulless numbers and feel awful when finishing the game because you grew too attached to them
>>
>>29912245

I'm >>29912209

I do the first one and the last three on >>29911999 's list.

What do I win?
>>
>>29910757

I never evolve my Pokémons.

It is what a lot of retards here would say.
>>
>>29911188
>>29912257
Opposite of this. My story team have to be in the same type of ball. Which means I always end up only using the basic Pokeball for everything I plan on actually using.
>>
>>29912311
you don't have autism, just shit taste
>>
I do my best to match balls to a pokemons color scheme.

>lilligants are in poke balls
>regigigas in a timer ball
Etc.
>>
>>29912367
>this
>>
I only use male pokemon unless the pokemon is significantly feminine.
>>
>>29911684
I like my female Aggron nicknamed Bertha. It apparently means "bright one", which I find fitting.
>>
i only use premier balls
>>
>>29912391

Not sure. An ASD diagnosis, maybe? I have mine not only by that shit, but with my social behaviour (trash).
>>
>try to keep pokemon around the same level
>nicknames

That's pretty much it.
>>
>my team is either all in pokeballsl, or all 6 are in a unique ball (timer, net, dive, etc)
>each member defeats one of the champion's pokemon
>>
I fucking despise normal types and will refuse to use them at all times on my team unless i am nuzlocking, that includes Blissey

The number of pokemon of a specific gender (or genderless) needs to be even or proportional to the opposite gender(s), that means if i have a genderless mon there needs to be another one to "balance" with the 2 females and 2 males (or 3 for 3 males/females depending of the team)

I will refuse to use pokemon locked behind trade evolutions unless i have a way to bypass them

I will refuse to use pokemon that don't evolve at least once
>>
File: 1474948589717.jpg (107KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474948589717.jpg
107KB, 800x600px
>>29910757
I always extended my hand as if giving an order when selecting an attack

When megaevolving I would rise my hand up in the air

When I get SM I will do the Zmove dances
>>
File: 1422392421410.gif (2MB, 335x258px) Image search: [Google]
1422392421410.gif
2MB, 335x258px
I often save and re-save perhaps 3 or 4 times before stopping playing for fear of not having saved.

>Alright, that's it for now. Let me save and shut it down
>Oh, but I wanted to do thing.
>Ok, now I can save.
>Wait, wait, before I forget, let me see something.
>OK. Now to save and turn it off.
>...
>Did I save? Let me do it again, to be sure.
>Continue walking around, checking things
>Ok ok, fuck. Let me save and stop this.
>Shut game off immediately
>>
>>29912505
catching legendaries must be a pain in the ass to you.
>>
>>29912586
i always find myself saving multiple times too
>>
Whenever i am facing a battle that requires RNG to work for me i will soft reset anytime it starts badly, that includes stats moves, missing and surprise crits
>>
>>29912546
>I will refuse to use pokemon locked behind trade evolutions unless i have a way to bypass them
Oh fuck, yeah, this.
>tfw I could never enjoy the use of Golem, Gengar, or Machamp or anything of the sort
Playing Gen 5 with /vp/ was a godsend, someone helped me get an Electrivire.
>>
I only use Pokémon with two types and always make sure they don't overlap
>>
>>29912631
Bless the Randomizer for having a built in option for this

Now if only it worked for the mystery dungeon games ;_;
>>
Who else /talkstothemselves/ here? I do it all the time, but it's quite noticeable playing vidya. Sometimes I pretend I'm doing a let's play of Pokemon and talk to the audience. Or just murmuring various things.
>>
>>29912735
>I pretend I'm doing a let's play of Pokemon and talk to the audience
fuck I do that too
also it took me until late high school to stop talking loudly to myself in public
>>
>>29912735
Me
I used to have an imaginary friend Teddiursa whom I'd speak to and make under my breath/snarky comments to.
>>
>get way too attached to pokemon
>whole team ends up being early route mons because I don't have the heart to switch pokemon out
>unironically have pokemon like gardevior, raichu, lucario, and other mascot mons on team
>I still don't know what evs or ivs are
>pokemon must be same level
>I once cried so hard when my zigzagoon died during a nuzlocke run I had to stop playing

Pokemon is the only thing that makes me feel like I have friends and pets that care about me
>>
>>29912919
i am terribly sorry but i laughed out loud once i got to the zigzagoon part.
>>
>>29912919
On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being "Pokemon are nothing but code, whichever has the best amalgamation of digits is what I'll use" and 10 being "Imaginary PokePETA", I'd say you're a 9. The only time a Pokemon game brought me to tears is MD:EoS.
>>
>>29912919
There is literally nothing wrong with Gardevoir or Raichu
>>
File: Noivern.full.1525689.jpg (200KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Noivern.full.1525689.jpg
200KB, 900x900px
Slightly embarrassing, but ever since X/Y where I was able to customize my trainer, I came up with a self-insert backstory. From ORAS and now to SuMo, I self-insert my silly backstory into it.

The tldr version of it is my trainer is a archaeologist/adventurer(think Indiana Jones) who goes to different regions in search of ruins, lore, and legends. Every new iteration he breeds his bro-est/main pokemon so he may offer the same experience and adventure to the child of the pokemon he once traveled the previous region with.

So far the pokemon he's traveled with were Zoroark, Volcarona, and Noivern. Golisopod is gonna be my next main.
>>
File: file.png (91KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
91KB, 500x341px
>made my first playthrough of sun a challenge run
>jack off to every new pokemon in my party including evolutions
>gave up after number five
>Sylveon gave me my second wind
>>
ok
>at least half of my team is early routes catches
>i almost always keep the early bug on my team until endgame
>despite knowing these moves are awful i still teach my starters frenzy plant/hydro cannon/blast burn
> i try to balance my team, except the starter always has at least 2 levels more.
i think that's all.
>>
File: 4.gif (444KB, 4444x4444px) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
444KB, 4444x4444px
>>29911999
>except four
This isn't autism, it's just good luck
>>
>>29912203
What mon is this if it can be found in most games?
>>
>autistic things you do in Pokemon games

Mostly play them while aged over 15
>>
Whenever I get the ability to use Fly, the first place I always go is back home to visit my mom and rest up there.
>>
>>29913561
Kadabra/Alakazam
>>
>>29913704
Same

>not calling your mom everytime you get to a new town
>>
>>29911769
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who does that. However, that's not autistic at all anon.
>>
File: 019Rattata.png (138KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
019Rattata.png
138KB, 453x453px
>In-world narrative
>Plan my way around the map based on that narrative, circle back redundantly as needed
>Only Pokeballs, ever, unless a Pokemon has some very special role in said narrative that merits a unique ball
>Treating the game like a real world the PC has to live in and thus:
>>Saving in Pokemon centers and story-relevant locations to 'sleep'
>>Feeding Pokemon regularly
>>Watering berry plants on a schedule
>>Only playing the Berry Picker Amie game in berry fields and only when the trees are ripe
>>Taking all NPC suggestions as literally as possible
>>Regularly 'eating' at restaurants
>Limiting Pokepuff colors for each mon by the closest 'flavor' approximation based on Gen3-4 nature based preferences
>Rewarding Pokemon for gym victories and challenging story battles by playing Amie
>Completing at least one story objective, no matter how minor, per save
There's more but this is enough, you get the picture.
>>
>>29910757
I don't use Pokemon with color schemes that are incongruous to their typing. For example, I've never used an Octillery and I never will as long as it's a red water type.
>>
>>29910757
>Pokeballs ONLY
>No type overlap
>No Legendary
>No nicknames
>Genders matter
>Male MC main game
>Fem MC side game
>Starter gets favoritism
>>
I feel way too normal for this freakshow of a board now
>>
>>29913786
>make your own immersion
>newest games don't even have a sitting option
Pokemon was a mistake
>>
>>29911913
I definitely do this. Only allowing myself one Alola form on my team the first run at that, although I do love many of them. Going to be difficult, though, considering I also don't want any overlapping types.
>>
>>29913821
good thing your feelings mean nothing
>>
I want to have a pokemon game but replace all the pokemon with digimon
and they don't speak like pokemon

also I tried playing digimon games but they felt off
>>
>>29911769
This is somewhat me right now
>>
>>29910831
I do the opposite, I make an effort to never have my Pokemon match my opponent's.
>>
Keep everyone same level so everyone is 10, someone hits 11, then rotate until they are all 11 then repeat.
>>
Talk with the leaders/elite four from behind
>>
i sometimes use an rp team
>>
>>29910757
I'm so autistic that I keep my team at exact levels apart, so I don't LOOK autistic.

IE. One at Lv. 34, two at 33. One at 32, Two at 31,

And then I purposely arrange them oddly in my party, so they don't look like they're being arranged by level.
>>
>>29911083
I do this too. Once, one team mate levels up I swap out the first party slot for the next one in line and so on. By the end of most of my playthroughs I always have a team with the same levels across the board.
>>
My teams always have four males and two females. It makes for a nice balance when I get autistically immersed in the game and pretend my Pokemon are really my loyal teammates and friends. I'm a giant faggot.
>>
>>29911110
>I self insert as the MC
This is what you're supposed to do anyway. So same here.

I just pretend to travel to the new region and start from scratch there.
>>
For my main team, I have to match genders with the pokemon's appearance. For instance, a Machoke would have to be male, Leavanny female, etc.
>>
>>29912034
I'm one of the people who always have to use new Pokemon and I disliked Black and White.
>>
>>29914200
That's some next level shit dude.
>>
I have a couple personal rules for my playthroughs:
1. No overlapping types unless it can be justified somehow (mystery egg run, excessive amounts of that type in the region)
2. Only pokemon I've never used before unless the pokemon has been updated in a significant way, ie new type or kega evolution
3. Every pokemon is kept at an even level and level up priority goes in catching order.

Is that really autistic?
>>
>>29911110
>I self insert as the MC
how is this autistic
>>
Ever since I found out about EV training back in FRLG, I ALWAYS have to EV train my main team in the story.

I had to make sure I only fought specific pokemon that gave out the correct EVs. So I had to decide who to fight with, even if I was at a disadvantage or something. By the end, I had slaughtered probably thousands of wild pokemon for their EVs. Macho brace always made it better, but it takes a while to get it.

XY and ORAS was a godsend with Super Training, since that was the first time I could actually not worry about battles and just focus on the story.

Then I found out SM apparently removed Super Training and made EV training a chore again, so I fear for my autism yet again. Fuck you, gamefreak.
>>
>>29911083
That's not weird. Anyone who isn't a child or a speedrunner aims for that.
>>
>>29910757
I only carry 5 pokemon because I hate it sending to the wrong box

Although sometimes I make a "to sort" box when I need to catch a lot of pokemon at one time.
>>
>>29912482
Bertha sounds like a fat woman name desu.
Which is also fitting.
>>
>>29912390
s-s-same ..............
>>
i only catch pokemon im going to use so generally i never have more than six pokemon, usually 5. infact since playing crystal i've never filled an entire box.
>>
>>29914030
>this
or from the side.
i do it just to see sprites from different angles
>>
>>29911999
>*I organize my moves by alphabetical order
oh god that sounds so fucking tedious
>>
>>29911110
I sort of do this but I create different characters for each game I play for example:

Leafgreen main character is a red fanboy that throught the story learns that trying to copy somebody doesn't make you as good as him

White 2 main character is kinda of a deadpan that never wanted to be part of all the shit that happens in the story

Things like that

I am not the only one who does this right?
>>
When I win playing Pokemon Stadium, I shout, "In your face! In your face!" in front of my TV. Then, I pretend the computer trainers are crying because they lost so bad.
>>
>>29914806
oras was the first game ive filled more than one box
>>
>>29914861
>Leafgreen main character is a red fanboy that throughout the story learns that trying to copy somebody doesn't make you as good as him

I never realized I needed this anime.
>>
>>29910757
I only use Pokemon that have a base stat of 500 or more.
>>
It's not that autistic, but I usually have to save like 3 or 4 times "just to make sure".

In gen 6 games, I also like ending my play sessions while sitting in chairs or on couches. Why the fuck did they have to take that out of SM?
>>
File: evil high five.png (308KB, 904x518px) Image search: [Google]
evil high five.png
308KB, 904x518px
If a Pokemon looks Masculine or Feminine, I need it's gender to match

Even more autistic, if it's genderless, that's fine
>>
File: 1478533725152.png (164KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
1478533725152.png
164KB, 1000x760px
>>29912233
>Making a team for Sun
>Want to do the same thing because I'm so hyped
>Think "hey wouldn't it be funny if Oranguru used Decidueye's leaves to maintain its fan"
>Really like the idea
>Recently decide against having Oranguru on my team, I'm just not into it
>Didn't think of any quirks for any of my other team members anyway

Agree with your spoiler though.
>>
I always use my starter against the type advantage starter the rival chooses

Pretty retarded because theres a good chance they 2hko me but it makes the rivalry seem more intense

Even when i have really bad disadvantages like Swampert vs May's Sceptile i still throw it out because i have to prove that im better by winning with the odds in her favor

Needless to say this got me blacked out more than a few times when i was little and my only strategy was just spamming my strongest moves until i ran out of PP
>>
File: 1476775797751.png (36KB, 320x243px) Image search: [Google]
1476775797751.png
36KB, 320x243px
I like to have a "canon" order for my party, with the starter always being first (if applicable). I usually have no fixed method to how I order them; it's roughly based on a mixture of the order in which I obtain them, combined with how I feel they conflict with each other aesthetically on the menu screen (for instance, I don't like having two Pokemon of the same color or a similar role right next to each other, I like to spread them out a little to make things look more diverse).

Furthermore, I always give them marks to signify this. Gen 4 giving you 6 markers to work with was a godsend because there's one for every party member, but if I'm playing a gen 3 game, I have to do:

● o o o
● ■ o o
o ■ o o
o ■ ▲ o
o o ▲ o
o o ▲

Another factor that might come into play in deciding the order of my party is how well I feel that their designated marker matches them. So for instance, if I have a girly Pokemon, I might put it in the fourth spot so that it gets the heart marker, a flashy or cool Pokemon might get the star, a slow defensive Pokemon might get the square, etc.

Lastly, my party HAS to be in this "canonical" order when being registered into the Hall of Fame, and as a general rule, I like to organize them that way in the storage system as well.

Typing this all out made it seem way worse than it actually is, but it really only takes a minute or two to come up with an order I like.
>>
>>29915629
>o o ▲

There's supposed to be a heart right there, but I guess the heart symbol doesn't work on 4chan.

Should be more like "o o ▲ <3"
>>
>>29910757
I refuse to catch anything in any ball other than a Pokeball.
>>
I still time and hold the B button riiiiight when the pokeball hits.

I've tried not doing it, and my brain just starts shitting itself.
>>
>>29912230
Start giving them standard pet names.

Sparkle, Fifi, Poppy, Candy, Lily, Fluffy, etc.
>>
File: 1478664560927.gif (569KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1478664560927.gif
569KB, 500x281px
>>29913786
You, I like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 600x814px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 600x814px
I feel legitimate guilt whenever I box my starter for the first time
>>
I guess this would be more on my roommate's cousin than my cousin but;
>My roommate's first Pokemon game as a kid was Emerald
>When he was starting out, his cousin gave him some advice
>"Only get male Pokemon"
>"Male pokemon are naturally stronger than girl pokemon
>His example was Machamp and Jynx
>"You see, Jynx has big lips because she can't stop running her mouth. Machamp has big muscles because he is a strong tough man"
>Took his advice and did this until the DS games
>>
>>29917335
Oddly enough, I have a friend who from childhood until a few weeks ago believed female pokemon had 50% less defense than male pokemon. For damn near a decade I showed him game guides and base stats and stat calculation equations, he wouldn't believe me. Finally, after fucking years of him insisting female pokemon had 50% less defense, I showed him a couple of perfect pokemon that were male and female, with the same defense stats.

He now only uses male pokemon because
>The red symbol looks weird next to the pokemon names.
I suspect he still doesn't believe me.
>>
>>29911180
I... I think I'm in love.
>>
>>29912390
This...
>tfw I have never released a pokemon, not even bad ones
>>
>>29910757
In X, i changed the clothes on my protag accordingly if it was cold or hot outside.
>>
File: 1376613074860.jpg (107KB, 800x662px) Image search: [Google]
1376613074860.jpg
107KB, 800x662px
I get autistic about Pokemon genders, but only about Bug types and real world biology.

>Male wasps don't have stingers, so Beedrill absolutely must be female
>Female spiders are typically larger, so spider based Pokemon like Ariados or Galvantula should be female
>Only male crickets chirp, so Kricketune must be male

And so on. I don't give a shit about, say, male Gardevoir, but a male Beedrill will annoy the shit out of me.
>>
I only use male Pokemon.
>>
>>29910831
This, always.
>>
Am I the only one who only uses pure female mons because I like the red symbol beside my mons more than the male symbol?
>>
>>29913811
Final destination?
>>
Bias towards genderless mons like Magneton and Claydol.
>>
>>29917582
no held items
delphox only
>>
>>29910757
Not sure if it's "autistic" or more of a tradition.

Ever since the first time I played pokemon on the gameboy, I've picked the grass starter for my first run. Because I was a little contrarian kid and didn't want the big turtle or the dragon because they were popular.I did the same for gen 3 (actually missed vanilla gen 2) and picked Treeko, and that's when I decided it wasn't for contrarianism and just going to be a tradition.

Also I have a weird naming convention for some of my pokemon. Every starter I've ever used I've chosen a name for them ending with "i" or "y" depending on whether they're male or female.

Basically female mudkip=Muddi
Male mudkip=Muddy
etc
>>
>>29917909
The tradition thing is common.

The naming thing is autistic to the max.
>>
File: 1409833971379.jpg (33KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1409833971379.jpg
33KB, 396x388px
I arrange the position of my team so that lowest level is on top left while the highest on lower right.
Shifting them around is annoying after leveling them up but my autism can't handle it if it's not arranged in such fashion.
>>
I rearrange my moveset to make the actual moves come first and the stat moves last
>>
>nicknames
>split genders, all one, or 5-1 (yes)
I don't think that's too autistic.

Sometimes I have a "backstory" or imagined relations among my party but I don't take it too seriously.

My gravest offense is that I have a Ruby cart where I have caught every available Pokemon, evolved them and raised them all evenly, 12.5 levels for every Gym so as to have level 100s at the E4.
I have only made it to level 50.
>>
>>29912411
This. It's so satisfying to watch on the PMC.
>>
>>29918230
I do this too.
If the level's the same, I use HP as a tiebreaker.
>>
i love this thread.
>>
I imagine battles as epic anime shit. Like if the enemy dies while on their last bit of life due to poison in my head they're staring my mon down huffing looking confident and then there eyes widen and they pass out. Also I imagine my Pokemon "talking" in a way even if they can't talk in canon. I imagine their internal monologue and they refer to each other as "Brother" or "sister. Like if one is dieing and another comes in I imagine him being like "don't worry brother I'm here to help!". If someone I got to deal with a specific thing like a gym typing fails at what they were supposed to, but we win anyway, I feel extremely disappointed and start over.
>>
>>29920368
I just imagine my character actually having input
>>
I beat the game with oneor two pokemon usually the starter and the box mascot, I stock up revives and catch other pokemon just to be able to heal them it in battle when they faint
>>
I never use Lucario that are proud of their power
>>
>>29910757
Mr too OP, I vastly prefer pokemon that evolve. Luckily most single stage pokemon are shitmons and not worth even thinking about

I always have a water, fire and grass pokemon on my maingame teams, one of them being the starter.

I try to avoid type overlaps as much as possible but sometimes it's unavoidable if I want top use good or pokemon I like, like Venusaur and Gengar in gen 1, Gyarados and Honchkrow in gen 4 and probably Slowking and Metagross here.
>>
>>29912093
I try to avoid having the a pokemon that's the ace of the champion or evil team leader, that's about it.
>>
>>29920368
That's called having fun and being immersed
>>
>>29913863
Every new game fucks up half of the mechanics, like they start from scratch and forget half the things they did last generation.
>>
>>29912586
>"Alright, time to save."
>...
>"Better save one more time just in case."
>...
>"Wait, did it save?"
>hold up to ear
>savesound.mp3
>"Alright, sweet."
>check time game was last saved
>match it to time on phone
>it's one minute off
>"Is that from yesterday?"
>check date of last save
>it's today
>"Oh okay, cool, it saved."
>>
I tend to pair off my Pokemon as if they were a couple and breed an offspring post game. Then I trade my favorite pair's offspring to the next game I play if I can.

Does resetting because I think the starter should be female count?
>>
Everytime I replay or play a new game I must, MUST talk to every single NPC

It doesn't matter if all they say is something dumb like "I LIEK CHOKLET MILK" I feel the uttermost need to know what they have to say.
>>
>>29913921
Play a ROM hack
>>
>>29921222
Same.
>>
>>29921222
>>29921338
I also talk to every trainer after every battle.
>>
>>29912130
I didn't always do this, but I do now for some reason.
>>29912310
Same.
>>29912586
I always seem to save exactly twice before quitting.
>>29912919
The last one's sad but kinda sweet. I don't think that's ever happened to me but I can understand it.
>>29914030
I do this to some of the random trainers if I can. I like to feel like I'm actually challenging people instead of just getting assaulted all the time.
>>29916760
I'd like to do this but I'm more lazy than balltistic.
>>29917509
Did this too.

I don't think this is autistic, but something I haven't seen anyone mention in the thread yet. I have to check every trashcan I see in case there's something in it.
>>
>>29921222
I only do this so that I don't miss any free item handouts. You never know when someone will hand you that early game Quick Claw, or Eviolite, or something.
>>
>>29914861
I did this with White 1 Female protag, just a stuck up bitch who only wanted strong pokemon on her team. Ended up shifting through a lot of pokemon which I dont normally do.
>>
>>29910757
I used to only use three stage Pokemon but come Gen 5 I broke out of that. I also try to avoid overlapping types, which I'm ignoring for Sun since I like Golisopod and Vikavolt too much to part with either.
>>
>>29910757
Barely use PkHex except to make sure all my team is in the same balls.
>>
>>29920368
I do this too
also I have to finish big battles with a climactic move, like Hyper Beam or explosion
>>
>>29917509
I did this too. I wouldn't necessarily call that autistic though
>>
File: 1468916561084.jpg (154KB, 1118x955px) Image search: [Google]
1468916561084.jpg
154KB, 1118x955px
>Didn't have the heart to get of the failures of my Aron breeding
>Put them all in the steel themed box with their Lairon mother, while their brother goes out and does them proud, destined to one day to return to his family triumphant.

The Beldums can get fucked though. I wonder trade those all the time.
>>
>>29914200
same senpai
>>
File: gallade facepalm.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gallade facepalm.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I'm apprehensive about using my favorite mons in previous games because I'm afraid they might replace the ones I've been transferring up to the most current ones.
>>
>>29910757
I always try to keep all of my moves PP at an even number, like 22/30 or 16/18 or whatever.
I have no idea why, but its a habit at this point.
>>
>>29923731
I also arrange my moves by type, damage type (phys/spec) and whether or not it is, or has, status effects.
And I always keep all my mons at the same level, I can't stand it when they're different
>>
File: 1478898827109.png (1MB, 1200x842px) Image search: [Google]
1478898827109.png
1MB, 1200x842px
My favourite playthrough of any game was in Platinum roleplaying as Dawn picking Empoleon and then getting Drifblim, Rotom, Mimagius (from Johto), Froslass and then Giratina like she was a spooky little girl learning about ghosts and shit along the way
>>
>>29912411
I do this too
>>
>>29912390
You might like the Mystery Dungeon series, Anon.
>>
>>29924273
i was just playing that 10 minutes ago
>>
File: 1479088273068.png (34KB, 201x160px) Image search: [Google]
1479088273068.png
34KB, 201x160px
>>29913249
There has to be a point in your life where you stop, look at what you're doing and wonder how it got to that point.
>>
>consider how my trainer would react to situations in the game in my head
>give up on that after seeing his cold dead expression during important/emotional events
>>
In the Gen 6 games (and soon Gen 7), I keep EXP Share on because it allows me to have a constantly revolving team of Pokemon.

The idea is to keep a large amount of Pokemon relatively balanced in level, so by the time I hit the Elite Four, I'll have 6 who participated in "important" battles who will participate in the league run.
>>
I use the same nicknames for most Pokemon. The idea being that the Pokemon was reincarnated into this game. So Logan, Emily, Lily, Bruiser, Ronin, and Jax are all reincarnated for every playthrough, kind of like each Link, Zelda, and Ganon.
>>
>>29911183
Same here!
>>
In maingame I always catch and train a lot of pokemon but never same I used before - I do have few doubles though because reasons. This always make my game fresh.Iwillnever understandwhy people try to get same team each gen...
I nickname my pokemon, but usualy after the game when it actualy gets one in gameplay.
>>
I always use same amount of Pokemon in battle as important characters. I can only use items if they will use it first.

This is a great rule.
>>
>>29913196
That's nice!
>>
>>29913863
Stop this meme.
you can sit, itwas blocked in demo.
>>
During my storymode playthroughs I imagine each of my pokemon has some kind of personality and self insert as much as possible. I always plan on making little comics about my character's adventures and my pokemon interacting but never actually get around to it.

I don't do this for competitive, so I guess that's where the autism ends. Not like I feel ashamed of it or anything.
>>
>>29924619
I do thedibles first one as well. ESPECIALLY if it's my first run through of a new generation. My rule for first run is I have to use only new pokemon (in this gen I'm counting alola forms as new). Any subsequent runs (that are not nuzlocke) the rule changes to simply using pokemon I've never used before. Currently working through ORAS again before the SM release and it's my first time using one of the pikachu spinoffs (Plusle) other than Dedenne. It's making me sort of regret not using Emolga before, so I might have to replay BW again just for that.
>>
That during the final battle of my Emerald Nuzlocke Wallace summoned lovecraftian abominations which the ghost of my dead Swellow FLYMAN along with all of my other dead Pokemon fought against while I fought against him myself.
>>
>Attacks have to be sorted so that type pairs up with the same i.e. Water Gun next to Bubble.
>If contest stats are a thing, do the same as above with those
This can get really tricky if you have aomething, like say, two Smart moves - a Dark and a Normal type - and then two Dark types except one of them is Tough.
>Pokeballs only
And then when I'm done with the campaign I change the balls to better suit the mon in PKHex.
>ID needs to end in either 3 or 0
>Talk to every fucking person in every fucking town
>>
>>29911083
I'm exactly the opposite, I need everyone to be at a different level, or no more than two with the same. I can't have a pattern either like following levels or only even numbers or something.
>>
>>29910757
>tfw somente finally uses a reaction pic you made

Good feel
>>
Where's the move relearner?
>>
File: victreebel furious screeching.jpg (17KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
victreebel furious screeching.jpg
17KB, 500x386px
>>29913786
>In-world narrative

I always do this shit. I like to imagine actually speaking my mind and having everyone just ignore me while me and my bros do our thing.

To add to the thread, I usually talk out loud as if someone else is there, like I'm doing a Let's Play. I usually do that with most single player games I play, especially if it's replaying a game I know, and try to point out interesting trivia. I don't think I'd be able to because I mumble too much, but it's kind of relaxing to me.
>>
>>29914806
So much this. Nowadays my boxes tend to have maximum one row of pokemon. It's so weird remembering my old XY save and how full the boxes were during the playthrough. It somewhat makes me feel bad though
>>
I catch literally everything I can in premier balls. Half done with my living Dex.
Catching legendaries is a pain in the ass.
I just replayed OR and got groudon in the first ball
>>
File: 1468140901957.jpg (58KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
1468140901957.jpg
58KB, 576x521px
Alright guys, it's been a fun thread but it's time to end it.
None of you can beat this shit.
Ever since diamond and pearl, I act out every single attack my pokemon does, based on what the pokemon is and what the attack animation looks like.
I also act out the pokemon getting hit, taking damage from status, being unable to move, being in love, etc.
I do this every single turn, in wild battles, trainer battles, gyms, e4, every single fucking battle.
The only times I don't do this are when I'm in a car or outside, where my advanced autism would be visible. I try to stay inside as much as possible when playing pokemon.
As such I've probably acted out 90% of my battles since gen 4
>>
Every MC's name has to start with A and the name has to be regionally appropriate. So gen1-4 get Japanese names, Gen 5 and 6 can have english names and I used a polynesian name for Moon.

>>29925804
How fucking long does a single battle take you like this
>>
I used to avoid having ANY type overlap in teams. It's actually surprisingly hard to do so when you're trying to also use Pokemon you've never used before. I also pretty much always had a Fighting type on the team, usually Machamp.

Then I started Nuzlocking and just took what I could get. I used to spend ages agonising over what team I was going to use, but now I don't have to.

One thing I still do is always end a session in the Pokemon centre when saving. Not always sitting down, though.
>>
>>29925804
Act it out like you're the trainer or you're the pokemon?
>>
>>29925828
It depends. I usually try to match my actions with the animation, so it usually doesn't add much if any extra time. In particularly important battles though, I add a lot of touches, like staggering/fatigue when the pokemon is near fainted, eating/drinking healing items, gay little "poses" when I send a pokemon out, pantominimg fainting, victory poses when they faint an enemy pokemon, etc. Last time I fought diantha it took half an hour.
>>29925860
Like I'm the pokemon.
If it's flying I pretend to flap my "wings". If it's something like camerupt I get on all fours. If it swims I pantomime swimming. If it's a pokemon without limbs like caterpie or seviper I lie on the floor and wiggle around.
>>
>>29925919
What do you do if a pokemon gets frozen?
>>
>>29917472
I use males only because i hate women. I'm not even joking
>>
>Pretend every gym/E4 battle is a massive shounen-style fight with dramatic camera angles and come up with internal dialogue between me and my opponent
>Draw at least three pictures from each one depicting the 'best' moments, such as my Zangoose in Emerald getting a sword dance boosted crit with slash at 20hp vs Steven's Metagross and OHKOing it
>Assign personalities to my Pokemon based off their nature's and draw fanart of them and my trainer interacting
>Only ever keep the first of each Mon I catch and never breed them since it'd feel weird for me to replace one I already have
>Always release any legendaries I capture after healing them while imagining a dramatic goodbye scene between me and them
>Starter HAS to be the last mon I use in any gym/E4 battle, though I don't need to always have it on hand elsewhere
>Match genders to specific Pokemon based on aesthetics or arbitrary reasons (e.g. Beedrill has to be female since male wasps don't have stingers, but Scyther looks masculine so it has to be male)
>Keep an in-character "journal" that I write in after every play session during the main story, detailing what happened and with little doodles of stuff that I pretend my character drew
>Pretend that online battles are show-matches my character does in front of a stadium audience after becoming famous from winning the Championship
>My starter must always be my highest leveled mon if its on my team

In my dreams Nintendo will one day may a game that plays like a crossover between Rune Factory and Pokemon Coliseum so I can fully indulge in my escapist fantasies
>>
I hate using mons from previous playthroughs in recent playthroughs, and I must nickname all the mons I want to use.

Also, I make little personailities of my team members and stkries about how they all connect with eash other outside of battle whenever I'm doing a nuzlocke.
>>
>>29926333
Well
I stand still.
I hold my ds so I can still press buttons, but other than my fingers I stand completely still until I am unfrozen. I rock a little bit when I get hit.
>>
>>29910757

In ruby i always had a never evolved seedot on my team with bullet seed because he looks like a toy soldied firing a gun.
>>
>>29926508
post fan art, i promise i won't laugh
>>
I would say I'm a bigger fan of dual-typed Pokemon since that empty space next to single-type Pokemon triggers my OCD. Unfortunately my most favorite Pokemon are the Porygon family which are pure-Normal, so I can never have a full team of all dual types.
>>
>>29911769
I wanna see that team, anon
>>
>>29911769
>implying I don't have multiple of these teams
>>
>>29911868
Are you me?
>>
>Autistic
>Everything everyone says sounds really cool and probably makes the games more fun
>>
>Starter must always be female
>No legendaries
>Always arrange them from lowest level to highest, if they're the same level then the one who's furthest from leveling up goes first
>Always use starter against final pokemon of a boss character
>Create lore of how each pokemon interacts with each other, even give them potential voice actors
>Pet them in Amie/Refresh after they faint/lose a battle so they don't feel bad about losing

That's about it.
>>
>>29910757
I evolve every Pokémon i have to the last stage as soon as i beat the main game
>>
>>29927260
Why female?

I always have my starter match the sex of my character
>>
>>29915629
what is canon for you?
>>
File: Battle Maison.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Maison.png
1MB, 1360x768px
>>29910757
I always make my most recent team my background on my computer

there is no good hitmonchan fanart and that makes me sad
>>
>>29923819

that.....that idea sounds pretty fun actually. Basically setting your character as a trainer class. I might try that sometime with a monotype
>>
>>29927290
Personal taste. I'm real into having masculine-looking female characters, so I almost always choose the most masculine or monstrous-looking starter (ex. Venusaur, Feraligatr, Swampert, Incineroar) and reset until they're female.

There have been a few anamolies though, I chose Serperior and Delphox for Gen 5 & 6, they're pretty feminine, and Empoleon in 4 (all of the starters in that gen are equally monstrous/masculine IMO). I always choose the starter that I personally like the best but it's almost always the big buff monster and regardless of who I choose they'll always be female.
>>
>>29910757
I always make sure most of my mons moves make use of an animation that uses their defining feature, or uses their attack animation for what type of attacker they are.

>Blastoise must use his "cannon" animation instead of his mouth animation when firing

>Chesnaught must use his shoulder ram when attacking. None of that wide legged seed bomb shit.

>Garchomp must use either his biting animation or his slashing animation in most of his attacks

I know its incredibly autistic and an impractical way of battling but it just irks me when some pokemon don't use their best feature for certain moves. Like Blastoise not using his cannons for hydro pump.
>>
File: 1467460835615.png (72KB, 585x540px) Image search: [Google]
1467460835615.png
72KB, 585x540px
>>29927679
Just say you want to fuck them. nothing wrong with that and you've got good taste
>>
>>29927719
You got me there, anon. Ngl I would totally be lesbians with my (future) Incineroar
>>
>>29910757
Same

When playing with pokemon in Amie, I only fed certain color poffins to certain pokemon, based on their color scheme.

How I choose my team, is I imagine myself standing there, ready for battle, and my pokemon posing behind me. If they're not sufficiently intimidating or cool, they don't make the cut.

I ignore canon sizes because they're stupid.
>>
File: 1477193571541.png (438KB, 1121x848px) Image search: [Google]
1477193571541.png
438KB, 1121x848px
>>29927792
>female Incineroar
Oh my

Also I'd understand wanting female starters if you're a grill yourself, same reason I almost always prefer male starters
>>
I always color code my Pokemon's moves on the 3DS games. I like it when things look organized, and it's easy to have my STABs in one place.
>>
>>29927852
I always try to go a full-female team. It's not mandatory though unlike the starter, and I always end up with one male or genderless snuck in in the end.

Closest I got was in Black 2 where everyone was female except for my Magnezone
>>
>>29925846
did you trade for your Machamps?
>>
>>29927883
Same
>>
File: PicsArt_11-12-08.57.57.jpg (1MB, 1534x2049px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_11-12-08.57.57.jpg
1MB, 1534x2049px
>>29910757
I always imagine my teams as they were an anime like Generations.
Pic related.
>>
>>29910757
>Never have more tha one pokemon with the same type. Prefer dual types, so I usually have 12 types on my ingame team.
>usually balance special and pysical attackers.
>>
File: 1478477152199.png (451KB, 1024x955px) Image search: [Google]
1478477152199.png
451KB, 1024x955px
>>29927328
By that, I just mean having a "correct" order for my team to be in. I'll mix around the order while going through the game and training them, but if they're being put away in the box, or being registered into the Hall of Fame, they need to be in the order that I've assigned them.

My most recent team was Chesnaught, Haxorus, Avalugg, Fearow, Clawitzer, and Magnezone, in that order. Chesnaught comes first because it was my starter. Haxorus is second because it's the second one I obtained, plus having done a lot of IV breeding, I associate the triangle symbol with attack. I got Avalugg, Fearow, and Clawitzer at roughly the same time, but Avalugg comes third because it gets the square (defense), Fearow comes fourth because it gets the heart (being the only female on my team), and Clawitzer comes fifth because it's the "cool" one and thus gets the star. Clawitzer and Avalugg are also separated because they're both the same color. Magnezone was added to the team last, so it gets the last slot.

So yeah, I tend to do something like that for every playthrough, and it sounds like a lot, but it really doesn't take me that long to come up with an order I'm happy with, and the only time the order actually matters to me are for those two specific situations (Hall of Fame registry, and box sorting).
>>
>>29910757
After every battle, I arrange my team so that the pokemon with the most exp left to level up is first, and the least is last
>>
I beat pokemon ruby/sapphire multiple times with a team of 6 glalies/snorunts as a kid because i was an autistic fucker who liked ice pokemon
>>
>>29912093
This is NOT ok stop saying it is. Seek help.
>>
>>29910757
whenever I get items, I imagine the part of actually putting those items into the bag
>>
>>29913353
Nice try Mista
>>
>>29927428
You sound like a cool dude
>>
>>29912586
That's not autism that's OCD
>>
>>29910757
As I play through the game I make up little stories and relationships between me and the Pokemon/the Pokemon and other Pokemon.

I use their Natures as part of this

I like too many Pokemon to settle on 6 so I usually switch out members in my part and just imagine we're all travelling together.

I think about how on the road we probably stop and camp
>>
File: 1461690826497.png (12KB, 95x127px) Image search: [Google]
1461690826497.png
12KB, 95x127px
>>29910757
During the first run I'm using only pokemon native to played region
>>
>>29911083
I do this
>>29911180
I organize by route
The professor wants me to see what Pokemon are in the region, so each route gets a box and all the mons to be caught on the route go in the route's box
I also have a secondary box for evos and pre-evos of these mons
>>29911684
I will choose if I want a specific mon to be male or female
>>29911875
This
>>29912203
When at the end of the game I need to leave behind my most beloved mons for competitive, I pretend the babies I have are the son or daughter of my loved mons. And I always try to fit in each of my team in some competitive team.
>>
>>29912390
>tfw you almost can't stand catching them all because then the unused are trapped in a box all their lives so you need to release them after catching
>>
>>29914617
My nigga
>>
>>29912390
>pokemon calling you master
Feels weird as fuck
I imagine thinking of me by name. Or actually, they don't at all, and communication is more or less silent. Goes doubly well for Psychic types, who didn't even need words in your head, just the intention behind whatever you're feeling.

All you autists would probably like PTU
>>
I tend to prefer normal animal looking mons, ie Persian, feraligatr, etc
>>
>>29910757
I'm a 200% confirmed Karenfag and only use my favorites.
None of the new pokemon appeal to me and I will not be using any of them.
>>
I have catching, creeding and competitive Pokémon, but they have on very separated boxes.

Also, they all must be in regular Poké Ball
>>
I keep each team that I first beat each game with in a special box in pokebank.
>>
>>29914030
*teleports behind you*
>>
>>29910757
I use almost exclusively Bug-type pokemon, even the ones I know are bad.
>>
even if I catch a pokemon that is better than my current ones in party, I will breed it with a ditto or whathaveyou and re-level it from start.
>>
>>29912367
I only use Premier Balls, but my only reason is because it's expensive to get - especially early game - and as a result I end up with very little money to spend on recovery items and such. Makes the games a little more challenging imo
>>
>>29910757
I abhor multiple final evolutions so just use their unevolved counterpart, no matter how shit
I beat Alder with a Snivy.
>>
>In every game I always have a Nidoking and a Nidoqueen and build my team around team and new favs.
>Always insert myself pretending that's just "a new journey"

quite weak compared to some of you
>>
I only capture males except for grill-only evos.

I grind 5 levels in every major route.

I use Pokeballs to capture everything, Luxury Balls for shinies and legendaries.

I talk to every NPC in the game.

I check all the trash bins in the game.

How autistic am I?
>>
>>29912586
Guilty of doing this in a lot of games that don't have autosave.
>>
>>29914597
Autists don't have imagination
>>
I'Lloyd go out of my way to make sure mons like Garchomp, Tyranitar, Aggron, etc. are female instead of male. Despite that "feminine" pokemon HAVE to be female or it will bother me for eternity.
>>
File: 1379421665511.png (229KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1379421665511.png
229KB, 500x333px
I like to do "canon" runs. Let's say Gamefreak gave all the protags a team, that's what I do.
>>
I catch every Pokemon possible on every route as I arrive there.

Say I arrive at Twist Mountain in B/W and realize Cryogonal has a 1% encounter rate because its not winter. I'll sit there running back and forth until I get it.
>>
File: 1368074456668.jpg (32KB, 620x438px) Image search: [Google]
1368074456668.jpg
32KB, 620x438px
I only use normal Pokeballs. Even for legendaries and ones that can flee.
>>
>>29912735
Me. Friends mocked the shit out of me when they noticed in high school but I still can't quite kick the habit
>>
>>29932199
I also always save in the Pokecenter when I can (and always exactly in the middle of the Pokeball on the floor)
>>
>>29912735
Not me. I don't have assburgers.
>tfw have fat manchild co-worker who keeps talking to himself even when others are around
Please stop doing this. It's weird.
>>
Special balls for everything. I used to do different balls for each one, but it's normally just luxury balls for the bonus.
>>
Fucking hell why are we all so autistic?
>>
>>29932461
Because we touch ourselves at night.
>>
If I beat the Champion's (or any other main story Character's) signature Pokémon with anything other than my starter I feel guilty.
>>
>>29931860
same.
>>
once saved in gen 3 laying in the hot sand with the old lady in lavaridge.
>>
>trying to selfinsert in moon
>character asks "You're around 11, right?"
>answers are "Yeah." and "How did you know?"
I've never been so mad over something so little.
>>
I always have to at least have one ice type in my team, the only exception was in BW2 Since i just gave my starter Ice Beam and Stoutland Ice Fang, It killed the champion.
>>
I still continue to support this theory.
>>
>>29934699
>seems legit
Thread posts: 277
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.