[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you evolve this guy? People say to evolve it on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Where do you evolve this guy? People say to evolve it on the mountain, but there's like 4 mountains
>>
>>29909678
The Elite 4 mountain.
I'm sorry
>>
>>29909678
>Wanting to evolve him
Leave
>>
>>29909703
>wait til the 4th island for Vikavolt
>wait til fucking Elite 4 for Crabominable
Why do they try so hard to make the shitmons unplayable IN GAME, let alone online?
>>
>>29909778
>not wanting a yeti bro
You leave, faggot.
>>
>>29909855
>liking yeti over based boxer
What's next?
You like skub too?
>>
>>29909678
Don't bother evolving or using him. He's garbage.
Gets outsped and one-shot by basically everything in the E4 and postgame.
>>
>>29909703
what the shit
>>
>>29909778
>not evolving all of your Pokémon.

How does it feel to be a retard?
>>
>>29909906
i like crabrawler more than crabominable like any rational being

but whats your beef with skub

fuck you
>>
>>29909678
I have nothing but hate for this shitmon now.

That hype as fuck Worlds reveal smashing all the VGC mons.

All the cute fanart which now looks gay and dumb as fuck.

That time when we all thought it would get a lobster counterpart.

That sinking feeling in my stomache when the demo gets datamined last month and I see this entirely different fat hairy goof next to it.

That denial of not wanting it to be part Ice so it could be cursed to the shitheap for eternity.

When the stats and moves get revealed for this ugly fucking thing.

When its on all 4 fucking islands but can't even evolve until the very end of the game and it dies to everything.

Im so grateful for datamining now. Had I not known I would have set myself up for massive massive disappointment like what happened with Malamar in X and Y.

Nothing but indignant hate for this fucking stupid piece of crap. I gave it my love and it tore my heart right out and threw it into a sewer canal. Never again.
>>
>>29909678
>No Mach Punch
>No Bullet Punch

Why does this thing even exist?
>>
>>29910325
>Malamar
>disappointment
It's a gimmicky Contrary user with a great design. I don't see the problem.
>>
>>29910325
lol fuck off idiot hes my bro
we gonna shit all over you together
eat shit and die
>>
>>29909678
as someone who evolved him...

don't EVER evolve him. he's an eviolite special if there ever was one. becomes fucking useless afterwards.
>>
>>29910325
cool
>>
>>29910465
What are the stat spread on each? I remember thinking it didn't have the stats for eviolite.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.