[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale from 1 to 10, how childish and entitled is the /vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: sun-moon-169-en.jpg (53KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en.jpg
53KB, 578x327px
On a scale from 1 to 10, how childish and entitled is the /vp/ fandom?

> takes a random 'it all comes together' phrase and hypes it beyond proportions
> cries and bitches about S/M being the worst games ever when the fanfiction fantasies don't come true
> downloads the game illegally essentially hurting Gamefreak's sales in the process
> bitches about SM being the worst games and how they will sell poorly while playing the game illegally
> makes a dozen threads per day bitching about S/M because 'it didn't come together'
>>
9/11
>>
File: IMG_2728.jpg (66KB, 800x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2728.jpg
66KB, 800x561px
welcome to /vp/ friend enjoy your stay
>>
File: 133c183c5f49a603c04c3932fd03c74f.jpg (241KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
133c183c5f49a603c04c3932fd03c74f.jpg
241KB, 1000x1412px
You've got to go back, anon-kun
>>
Lockstin's theories are true tho, maybe not the whole last game part but everything else adds up
>>
File: sh.png (79KB, 270x266px) Image search: [Google]
sh.png
79KB, 270x266px
>>29909547
I completely understand now why Gamefreak targets little kids instead of most of the /vp/-type people.

Like you said, how entitled do you have to buy to not only pirate the game, but also bitch about every little single detail that didn't go right?

I haven't played it yet, but I'm sure it's a fine game and all this complaining is just because they're bored and have a desperate need to be contrarian.
>>
>>29909547
>downloads the game illegally essentially hurting Gamefreak's sales in the process
>these same people will cite sales as an indicator of how good or bad games are
really makes you think
>>
>>29909547
honestly i think alot of people dont even like pokemon and are shitting on a game they pirated because they want attention because they have no friends in real life. if the games are bad let everyone decide legally
>>
Like, 8/10? I don't think pirating a game makes your criticisms invalid and some people have legit complaints.
But holy shit are there some entitled fuckers as well.
>>
>>29909547
On scale from 1 to 10 how far up your ass Masuda's cock, OP? How about how much of Ohmori's cum you gobble every single day?
>>
In my opinion is too early to criticize the game.
1) Online isn't fully functional
2) About a 70% of people doesn't have the game (mostly kids and poeple who doesn't have CFW)
3) Many things to discover (we learned TODAY that we can get non-aloan gen1 pokemon with everstone)
>>
>>29909798
this is an example of average /vp/ user
>>
>>29909826
>2) About a 70% of people doesn't have the game (mostly kids and poeple who doesn't have CFW)
What the fuck does this have do to with anything? Why or how others NOT playing the game affects my opinion on the game I've played myself?
>>
>>29909849
Go back to your reddit or tumblr safespace if you don't like it then.
>>
>>29909701
If the game was good I wouldn't have the time to complain.
>>
>bitching because people pirate a game, think its shit, and don't give money to Gamefreak, giving them an incentive to not fuck up the next title like they did the previous 3
>>
>>29909878
I don't like this? I love these games, it's just too early to critic them..

>>29909860
I've said a bullshit, you're right
>>
>>29909798

OP here. 10/10 argument, a truly remarkable example of a typical /vp/ user's intelligence.

well done.
>>
>it's the fans' fault that a game is flawed
Nah fuck you
>>
>>29909826
> About a 70% of people doesn't have the game (mostly kids and poeple who doesn't have CFW)
You know basically only harcore pokemon fandom was desperate enough to pirate the game? Normies either don't know/care enough or think that it's too hard to hack your 3ds. I'd say about 1000-2000 people downloaded them
>>
>>29909826
>Many things to discover
but the whole main game was already discovered
>>
>>29909966

it's the fans fault that they hyped SM beyond belief and found "hints" where there were none and made out SM to be this flawless game in their tiny little brains and came out shocked when *gasp* the games weren't perfect

entitled little bitches who didn't spend a cent on the games and yet think themselves important enough to believe their opinion matters.
>>
>>29909547
People wanted the 20th anniversary game to be great. So when it turns out that is just okay and has a lot of examples of laziness( despite a big development time), of course they are gonna complain.
>>
>>29910015
>it's the fans' fault gamefreak keeps inventing dead end plot strings, refuses to create postgame on par with previous titles, lavishes attention on gen 1 at the expense of all other generations INCLUDING THE NEWEST ONE, and filled the game with cutscenes on EVERY FUCKING ROUTE
>>
>>29910041
Kill yourself entitled brat
>>
>>29910015
Oh, and it doesn't matter how much you spend on a game. If anything, pirates are anything are more honest, since they don't have buyer's remorse driving their opinion.
You're bitching about them not forking money over for a game they didn't enjoy. Stop having stockholm syndrome for bad developers.
>>
>>29910013
Yes but we learned many things today and yesterday: the EVs power give now +7 (+4 before)
Pokemon called for help now give double EV
Non alola pokemon stuff
And maybe tomorrow we will discover other things
>>
>>29909921
>it's just too early to critic them..
In what sense?
>Most people finished it in less than a day
>Remaining postgame can be completed in an hour or two asides Battle Tree which is literally the Maison reskinned

Now's a perfect time to criticize them. We've experienced everything the game has to offer.
>>
>>29909547
>buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords stop critizicing daddy gamefreak baaaaaaaw
You sound like the whiny entitled child here OP. I wonder how badly you react to criticism if directed at yourself if you cannot handle it when directed to a videogame you like.
>>
>>29909547
>GF cucks getting butthurt when people who arent mindless drones disagree with the caliber of their new games

G-gotta keep dat hype alive hurr
>>
>>29910089
Nah, I'm just gonna play a better game. I wish one day you'll be able to do the same
>>
/vp/, like the rest of 4chan, is unable to actually enjoy things without nitpicking at every minor detail they can find, and anyone who isn't on the hatewagon is labelled an Ohmori/Masuda/GF Cocksucking, Shit eating Drone who mindlessly laps up whatever so-called trash is produced while SUPPOSEDLY defending it to the very end, when in fact it's falseflaggers falseflagging themselves to shitpost.
But hey, guess what? You'll still buy it when it officially releases because you're too autistic to contain yourself.
Yes, the games are mediocre. You should have expected this after XY was mediocre and SM reused basically everything from Gen 6's Engine, ESPECIALLY once we knew Switch was coming in March 2017, meaning GF is now concerned more with rushing development to focus more on Gen 8.
Yes, there's wasted potential regarding plot, alolan forms, new Pokemon and postgame content thanks to GF incompetence.
And as usual, you've successfully fallen for the jew trick of being forced to buy the next set of games in order to once again keep up with everyone else due to Mega Evolutions, Moves, Z-Moves, likely Regional Forms, and to have essentials such as Tutor Moves and access to the Legendaries absent from the frst set.
>>
>>29910193

That's a nice way to describe entitled brats.
>>
File: 1473712829531.png (77KB, 196x193px) Image search: [Google]
1473712829531.png
77KB, 196x193px
>>29909547
>/vp/ fandom
>>
>stutter texting
Sure sign of a shitposter.
>>
>>29909826

>Many things to discover (we learned TODAY that we can get non-aloan gen1 pokemon with everstone)

What does this have to do with the actual content, region, story etc.? Quite a decent amount of players played the game and there are some big flaws in there.

That's like saying we haven't discovered the cab battle in XY until now and now we know all the content now to rate the games.
>>
>nowhere need as childish as this fucking games are.
>>
>>29909547
kys
>>
>>29910560
>being so salty you actively remove (You)'s
Don't do this.
>>
>Average /vp/ user
>>
>>29909701

You really think /vp/ isn't full of kid ?
>>
Autistic manchildren whining about a kids game not catering to their definition of mature or that every alola pokemon isnt smogonfag approved with perfect stats. So 10
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.