[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit Mon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: shit.png (183KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
183KB, 500x429px
Is there a better alternative to this piece of shit?
>>
(you)
>>
>>29905819
No, compared to most non-legends this generation it's a fucking monstrous powerhouse.
>>
>>29905819
If you really think Golisopod is bad somehow, Araquanid is turning out to be a total monster.
>>
>>29906155
Araquanid only has one trick up its sleeve and is otherwise burdened by terrible neutral defensive typing and speed, but we only found out yesterday so it makes sense it gets some overhype.
>>
Golisopod is pretty solid
>>
>>29906155
>>29906198
fill me in bout this buddies
>>
>>29906212
Bulky revenge killer/pivot
bretty good
>>
>>29906198
Bruh Bug/Water is a good defensive typing, especially with the added fire resistance.
>>
>>29905819
Eviolite surskit
>>
>>29906216
Turns out Water Bubble DOUBLES the power of water type moves, in addition to the fire resistance and burn immunity.
>>
>>29906216
Water Bubble doubles the BP of Water attacks on top of reducing Fire attacks and giving immunity to burn. Liquidation after Water Bubble and STAB is 255 BP.
>>
>>29906198
>only one trick
It's a niche defensive Pokemon with some interesting options before yesterday, and after we found out it doubles Water moves' base power, you are saying it only does one thing? Are you sure you're not thinking of Azumarill or Golisopod, its totally one-dimensional competition?
>>
>>29906216
Basically, it was found out yesterday that Araquanid's ability, Water Bubble has a third effect. Aside from acting like Heatproof and no burn, it's Huge Power for all Water moves, physical or special, doubling there power and I'm not even counting STAB.
>>
>>29906328
So, Fuck Off Heatran, the Pokemon?
>>
>>29906328
Actually it's Adaptability now.

>>29906293
If said interesting options are Scald, Toxic, Infestation, and, uh, mirror coat, I don't know what to tell you.

Azumarill in contrast hits harder on every one of his moves and can perform a variety of roles.
>>
>>29905819
Ok first
Get the fuck out with your shitty taste and even worse number and general math comprehension skills you fucking retard, this this is literally all but exactly unkillable with a assault vest on, plus access to a buffed as fuck leech life makes it not even need any form of recovery either
Second
Since i doubt you would stop being such a repulsive faggot, Use Araquanid as its ability turns out to be a huge power for just water moves allowing it to kill even the burliest of fire types, or at least ensuring they have to switch out immediately if they want to keep it alive
>>
>>29906413
Azumarill's Waterfall actually doesn't hit as hard as Araquanid's Liquidation

and "CB or Belly Drum" is not a "variety" of roles
>>
>>29906328
>90 Def
>130 SpDef
>now has boosted 240bp Scald coming from 50 SpAt

HOLY SHIT!
I AM GOING TO FUCKING PRE!
>>
>>29906445
Nope, instead it gets coverage and priority. And I guess you could do a Whirlpool Perish trap set.
>>
>>29906445
Neither is one choice band set and some staller tank with terrible recovery
>>
>>29906565
I didn't say that Araquanid had a variety of roles. You were overselling Azumarill.
>>
>>29906580
Araquanid gets entertainment, power split and wide guard.
Now think about who you can put water bubble on.
>>
I thought it would be good, but its ability is so shit that it ruins the mon, shitty speed aside.

I fucking lost out on catching Tapu Lele because I didn't realise that Emergency Exit would make me run away from the fight and I hadn't saved in hours. When Emergency Exit is triggered in a battle its the most frustrating thing ever - you lose a move. If it did its move and THEN exited, the ability would be quality. As it is, and with the speed it has, it's borderline unusable, even in single player.

Super disappointing pokemon alongside Crabominable. Those two were my LVPs - least valuable pokemon. Tsareena and Mudsdale, on the other hand, are surprisingly awesome at getting you through the game.
>>
File: 1471750264318.png (381KB, 705x696px) Image search: [Google]
1471750264318.png
381KB, 705x696px
>>29906288
>255BP
SWEET LAWD HAVE MERCY
>>
>>29906629
Entrainment is a meme strat that really isn't pratical.
>>
>>29906711
>not saving before catching a legendary
scrub

Also, that's why you breed Aqua Jet onto it. All you need is a Surskit.
>>
>>29906711
It sounds to me like you're a shitty player.
>>
>>29906413
So basically it can act as a defensive pivot, counter special attackers, status things while surviving, trap things (you forgot Spider Web but I'd prefer Infestation most of the time), Pain Split, Stockpile, use Lunge or Power Split on high Attack Pokemon, and THEN whenever it has an opportunity it can smash key targets to death with Liquidation harder than Azumarill by a significant margin (70 Attack vs 50 Attack and 85 BP vs 80 BP does NOT work out in Azu's favor at all - it hits ~28% harder than Azumarill's Waterfall).

Azumarill just runs plain offense with nothing else. They're barely similar Pokemon.
>>
>>29906711
Mudsdale I'll agree on. Especially since all the cool Pokemon this gen are fucking weak to rock, it almost feels mandatory to back your actually-cool team members up with a fucking Mudsdale or risk getting rolled up by a Rockruff or something.
>>
File: 1477244834731.png (9KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
1477244834731.png
9KB, 298x279px
>>29906629
>Water Bubble Scizor
>Water Bubble Ferrothorn
>>
>>29907064
so they only get x2 weakness to fire and still die to it
k
>>
>>29906397
Yes, actually, outside of toxic, Heatran does absolutely nothing to this bugger
>>
>>29907064
but they don't get water attacks
>>
>>29905819
Grinding with this fucker is a pain in the ass because of his ability, where the fuck is the lucky egg in this game?
>>
>>29907064
That would be a fucking waste of time. You know that in Doubles a partner combo is not good unless it's actually better than having two good pokemon making good actions, right? It's not 2v1, you're not playing singles with an extra helper.
>>
>>29907106
>resists both STABs and Earth Power too
What Hidden Power does tranny use most of the time?
>>
>>29907197
It doesn't usually use it at all.
>>
>>29907064
>removing Technician from Scizor
for what purpose.
Now on forretress would be god tier
>>
>>29907064
No anon, what you'd want to put it on is Golisopod.
His big weakness (not actually a weakness because it's a defensive pivot that allows his pretty darn strong signature move to be shit out again) now isn't there, and his beefy attack stat that also gets liquidation, aqua jet, and razor shell, has a massive power boost and he can't be burned.
>>
What's the best way to heal it so it can get multiple switches?
Right now I'm thinking Sitrus Berry or Silvally Z-Parting Shot. And then give it First Impression / Sucker Punch / Aqua Jet to make up for its speed.
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 916x1104px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 916x1104px
>>29907599
L E E C H L I F E
E
E
C
H
L
I
F
E
>>
>>29905819
Death
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.