[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zygarde 10%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Zygarde_10%_Forme.png (1MB, 2800x2585px) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde_10%_Forme.png
1MB, 2800x2585px
Can someone tell me how does Zygarde works in S&M? Like is he available in game or just by transfer? I once read that his form depends on noy many cells you have... Can I have a Zydoge while having all of the cells?
>>
During the game there are certain green speckles that show up on the map. These are zygarde cells. There's a special house near a routes pokemon center that you can assemble these cells into whatever form you want.

So yes, even if you have 100 cells you can have a zydoge.
>>
>>29903799
Yes, thank you, I'm, where? Like, which house, which route?
>>
>>29903799
good, because that's the best looking form
>>
>>29903762
Ok, from what I've done, here's my understand:
Sina and Dexio give you Zygarde cube to go Cell Hunting
After hunting cells you reach a laboratory where you could start assembling cells.
You are given an option to use just cells you found and or using cells you found + Zygarde you have
If you use just cells you'll be given a Zydoge
You can combine 5 Zydoges to make Zysnake and 2 Zysnakes to make Zyman.
Or if you found all 100 cells you could make any of the forms.

I might be wrong, I only had enough to make 2 Zydoges.
>>
>>29903836
Route 16, aether building.
>>
>>29903852
So, I assume you have to beat everyone's shit up then? Cuz the Aether House only has those 2 little brats...
>>
>>29903882
He means the same route with aether house, but its the aether looking building at the top of the route near the pokemon center. First time you go in there dexio and sina are there.
>>
>>29903882
It's surprisingly quite early in the game. Like if you wanted to, you could use him for the bulk of the plot.
>>
>>29903882
Oh, 16, ok, nvm. So, is it Shiny Locked?
>>
File: 1479005615254.jpg (9KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1479005615254.jpg
9KB, 500x369px
>>29903799
>>29903841
I see! I didn't know you could have multiple Zydoges! :O That's so cool! So you don't need a gen 6 Zygarde at all then...
>>
>>29903946
Bump
>>
>>29903946
>>29904043
Bump. Is Zydoge Shiny Locked?
>>
is it possible to give 10%zygarde a name?
>>
>>29904217
Yes.
>>
File: EmPIV5d.png (118KB, 485x500px) Image search: [Google]
EmPIV5d.png
118KB, 485x500px
>100% doesn't get Aura Break, even if you construct it outside of battle
>>
>>29904358
>even if you construct it outside of battle
It can't exist outside battle.
>>
>>29904521
>pkhex
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.