[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that some people have played the game, is it advisable to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: red 3ds.jpg (21KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
red 3ds.jpg
21KB, 425x425px
Now that some people have played the game, is it advisable to have a new 3ds to play it? I have pic related, and I'd like to save the cash for the Switch, but if the game is basically unplayable on o3ds, then I'll just have to cave and get one.
>>
>>29903654
New 3ds still lags, and i'm pretty sure lumas extra clock modes don't compensate too much.

I played through the whole game on an old 3ds and it is playable. The problems come in the form of any battle that has more than 2 combatants. It's not too many for the main game, but if you want to catch a lot of pokemon legit you start noticing the impact.
>>
Keep saving for a switch. I completed the main game on a o3ds xl and while it is annoying at times, it does not make it unplayable and upgrading to a n3ds its not worth the money considering it still drops fps in double battles and totem battles
>>
>>29903654
New 3DS advised, but if you're strapped for cash please don't come here and bitch about the choppy framerate in Totem battles and just live with it.
>>
>>29903654
It plays fine anon. All of the "muh frame rate" fags are just stupid trolls. They're like the "gen 4 was slow" fags. Just trolling for (You)'s.
>>
>>29903699
>>29903700
>>29903713
See? Just trolling.
>>
>>29903654
It works fine on O3DS, better than XY tb.h
The game only lags when you battle against totens
>>
>>29903654
Lunala lags Pokémon Amie on O3DS.
I'm buying a N3DS soon.
>>
>>29903771
Not trying to tell you what to do anon, but think twice about it, the 3DS gen is about to end and They only delivered like 2 exclusives and a handful of enhanced games
>>
>>29903792
i know
still buying tho
>>
>>29903699
I had lags in totem battles but not for general helper-chaining duo battles

n3ds overclocked
>>
>>29903654
>o3ds
sell that piece of garbage and buy a used n3ds XL if you're this poor
>>
>>29903792
>2 exclusives
Xenoblade and what?
>>
>>29903699
>>29903700
>>29903713
>>29903714
>>29903792
Awesome, thanks for the advice. Good to know I can play it fine on the old 3ds. I don't care much about the framerate drops as long as it keeps chugging.
>>
>>29904352
binding of isaac for 3DS
>>
>>29903654
Not worth the upgrade.

Save cash for the switch.
It'll prolly go for the same price as a n3ds.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.