[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/ THE RUSH IS COMING!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Lazy BadGirl Pirate.jpg (419KB, 1188x792px) Image search: [Google]
Lazy BadGirl Pirate.jpg
419KB, 1188x792px
ARE YOU READY..

BECAUSE IN 4DAYS

4DAYS... AND COUNTING..

THIS BOARD WILL BE FILLED WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE PLAYING THE GAME AND GIVING OUT INFO!...

THAT
WE
ALREADY
KNOW!

SO WHAT DO, /vp/? WHAT DO WE DO? HOW DO WE COPE WITH THE FACT THE NEWFAGS AND KEKFAGS WHO COULDN'T OR WOULDN'T PIRATE IT ARE GOING TO COME HERE AND MAKE THREADS WITH INFO WE HAVE ALREADY ACQUIRED?

HOW WE HANDLE THIS MADNESS!

I CAN'T COMPREHEND! MY BRAIN IS FULL OF WHYFUCK! YOU MUST ASSIST ME, /vp/! YOU MUST DELIVER ME AN ANSWER!

DO WE SHITPOST THEM OUT OF THIS WORLD? DO WE CARE ABOUT THEIR THREADS? DO WE RESPOND?! DO WE ACTUALLY CATER TO THEIR SPOONFED WORLD SINCE NINTENDO WILL RELEASE THE GAMES IN 4DAYS?!!!

OH THE INHUMANITY OF THEM SPREADING INFO ABOUT STUFF WE ALREADY KNOW! WHY?! WHY /vp/ MUST WE LIVE THROUGH THIS BULLSNARKY!
>>
>moralfags

Yeesh
>>
>>29903125
Sauce
>>
I mean a fair few of them will be /vp/ regulars who have just been staying away for the last couple of weeks after Lurantis dropped the games.
Just ignore the threads and get over I guess?
>>
>>29903125
Honestly, I expect it'll be better than the shitposting, bitching and misinformation that's been posted here on a regular basis starting about 5 days after the cia leaked.
>>
If you don't like it get off the board, we as non-hackers had to deal with your shit and now you have to deal with ours.

Hope you like getting the same info over ten times OP.
>>
>>29903679
This. Its been so fucking shameful so far. In gen 6 everyone was cooperating and compiled info neatly even without datamining, now for gen 7 people are being spiteful and shitposting everything into oblivion just because the game didnt satisfy their entitlement
>>
>>29903801
>just because the game didnt satisfy their entitlement
Not really, its because the game is a pile of trash and its clear gamefreak just rushed a final 3DS game that was primarily cutscenes in order to capitalise on the 20th anniversary. The trailer stating it 'all comes together' was just straight-out lying to fans.

Heck, its likely this is just whatever left-over storylines they couldn't fit into the console game they already announced for the Nintendo Switch.
>>
>>29904014
Fucking lol, that isn't an excuse. XY was just as "bad" and people weren't as fucking spiteful as they are right now
>>
>>29904375
people are sick of shit games after the third time, so shocking
>>
A procedure has already been devised, implemented and revised.
Politely redirect threads consisting of a dumbass question google can answer to a single Sun Moon question/answer thread.
This is how we dealt with Shuffle and Pokemon GO.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.