[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Starter will you be picking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: all.jpg (327KB, 1980x1194px) Image search: [Google]
all.jpg
327KB, 1980x1194px
http://www.strawpoll.me/11649562
>>
None, they sucks.
>>
>>29902994
Still waiting to see the final evolutions.
They'll be revealed in a special trailer right before release, will they? Hopefully Leakfags get finally BTFO.
>>

(you)
>>
Rowlet, enough said.

Incineroar is a bit too "WRESTLING SO EPIC LMAO XD" for me and Popplio essentially turned into a attention whore in every sense of the word.
>>
Thank Arceus I can box these abominations.
>>
>>29903364
>Thank Arceus

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>29903532
Arceusdamn, can't a guy just express his opinion!?
>>
>>29903364
I bet your mother felt disappointment she couldn't just box you away
>>
>>29903173
>#
Normie get out
>>
>>29902994
Does anyone have those HQ pics of Decidueye, Incineroar and Primanira from OP's pic?
>>
>>29902994
Picked Rowlett, was pretty cool. Firecock would be second choice, zero interest whatsoever in the water starter.
>>
>>29902994
>Not adding "none" as an option
>>
Totodile
>>
Just dont vote to select none
>>
I'll choose Popplio. Then I'm boxing it and will eventually replace it with the water spider.
>>
>>29902994
Rowlet, but dropping it later on.

Final team will be Salazzle, Toxapex, Ribombee, Golisopod, Vikavolt, and Mimikyu.
>>
File: 1477679301248.jpg (43KB, 580x466px) Image search: [Google]
1477679301248.jpg
43KB, 580x466px
>>29902994
I'll let /vp/ decide once I get the game, I can't choose between Litten and Rowlet
>>
The first the cursor is on at the selection screen then straight to the PC when it is available
>>
>>29905002
Spoilers

If you pick Rowlett, Inciniroar will be used by the Champion who is a Luchador.
>>
>>29905317
Rowlet, but Greninja is going to be my starter
>>
i'm using brionne so far, western town on second island, looks pretty good. can't wait until it evolves into Primarina <3
>>
>>29902994
Popplio. And damn does Popplio, Brionne, and Primarina have the best art out of the three.
>>
>>29905317
>Kukui is the champion

Stop this meme

You're the champion as soon as you beat the E4, Kukui just comes to take the champion spot once you've won
>>
>>29905317
This makes me wanna choose Rowlet and trade it immediately for a Litten. That way, Hau's starter will be strong against mine and my Inceineroar and Kukui's can have a smackdown.
>>
>>29903077

Your grammar is what sucks.
>>
Rowlet, but probably dropping it and switch to Ash-Greninja
>>
File: gay gitare.gif (882KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
gay gitare.gif
882KB, 160x160px
>>29902994
>No box option
Its like you actually want to be called fagot or something
>>
>>29902994
I picked the grass one and dropped it on the box as soon as I got a Cutiefly.
>>
>>29902994
Sticking with Fire, per tradition.

I'll end up playing with all of them however.
>>
>>29902994
Litten but not evolving.
Git gud at making polls, OP.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.