[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what was their problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: skull.png (1MB, 1009x542px) Image search: [Google]
skull.png
1MB, 1009x542px
So what was their problem?
>>
>>29902338
They all failed the trial and were worried people would think them weak, so they banded together and just did stupid thug things to try and make people think they were tough.
>>
Guzma was beaten by his dad because everyone considered him a failure. He joined with Lusamine because Lusamine sweet-talked him into doing the dirty work for her.
>>
>>29902338
they were massive faggots in a culture that looks down on homosexuality
>>
>>29902387
Who's Guzma's dad? Nanu?
>>
File: top_0083.png (130KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
top_0083.png
130KB, 400x240px
>>29902387
Yeah, because she actually acknowledged what he could do. Most of Skull probably has somewhat similar circumstances, people rejected by society who just ended up clinging to the only group that didn't care.
>>
>>29902369
wat

how can one even fail the island trials that are too piss easy

even kanto kids can manage to at least qualify for the regional league. there's not even a league in alola
>>
>>29902413
They don't talk about it. Nanu is only an asshole to Acerola.
>>
>>29902389
Kill yourself.
>>
>>29902413
There's a house north of Hau'oli where a guy says his son ran away, Guzma goes back there in the end
Generic NPCs
>>
>>29902338
Your basic street thugs led by a charismatic leader who was paid by lusamine to do dirty work for aether
I'm actually glad this is the second time we got an "evil" team which is exactly what it seems, without any retarded motives
>>
the joke is that when you battle guzma on the beach after he chills out he has a team that would rape the entire single player campaign and wiped me easily.

dude, why didn't you just use that team you moron?
>>
>>29902572
Because he didn't have it before?
>>
>>29902431
MOST people burn out. The point of the challenge isn't to win, it's to test your limits. Most people can manage the trials but fail at the Grand Trials so they only do a single island. The only people to ever FULLY clear the trial and get to the Final Trial are you, the professor, and the E4 golf chick.
>>
>>29902442
WHAT DID HE DO WITH ACEROLA? Or is this love-hate kind of bully?
>>
>>29902742
He just talks shit about her and calls her "annoying noise". She is his niece.
>>
>>29902442
More like Acerola trolls the fuck out of him
>>
remove Plumeria and nothing change
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.