[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SM Game lenght

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon_sun_moon.0.0.jpg (120KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_sun_moon.0.0.jpg
120KB, 1600x900px
So, I was wondering how much time it takes to beat the game and by that I mean reaching the elite 4 and access to the post-game and stuff.
>>
>>29901804
It took me about 20 hours
>>
>>29901804
I took my time and caught a lot of stuff on the way and did as many side quests as possible, and it took around 35 hours, but a quicker play through would probably be around 25ish.
>>
Almost 50 hours.
>>
>>29901826
Same, but I don't know why it felt so short.

Is it because of the almost non-existant post-game?
The lack of new content? Memorable characters?
>>
>>29901826
>>29901837
So pretty typical length then?
>>
I beat it at 27 hours but I was taking my time.
>>
>>29901918
It had a lot of cutscenes to make up for the barren, linear areas.

Seriously, take any cave in Sm and compare it to chargestone from bw.
>>
File: 709029031.jpg (221KB, 542x720px) Image search: [Google]
709029031.jpg
221KB, 542x720px
>>29901804
Took me around 20 hours.

Game would be something like 6-10 hours without those unskippable cutscenes.
>>
>>29901918
Well, it took me 20 hours to beat the elite 4, but I'm stll playing the postgame tho at around 30+ hours. However, now that I pretty much have finished the story I can relax and wait for generally good builds before catching the tapus and the UBs..
>>
>>29901947
Yeah, there's also a lot of pointless dialogue where they ask you to pick an answer but always react the same or don't influence the story at all.
>>
>>29901804
19 and a half hours.
>>
File: 1402274733492.gif (17KB, 130x129px) Image search: [Google]
1402274733492.gif
17KB, 130x129px
>>29901959
Honestly would have prefered to play as a mute retard. The whole story you're just a tool anyway.

Doesn't even matter though because you aren't the MC anyway. Lillie is.

Until she fucks off at the end of the game then you become the MC.
>>
> all that 20 hours

Now I understand.You just rush through the game.
I beat Y in around 40h because I loved exploring, planting berries and just petting bros..
>>
>>29902006
>tfw the entire storyline is a tutorial for a postgame that doesn't exist
>>
>>29901804
started on 8 November. I finished it on 13 November.
5 days playing at 4-5 hours
>>
I'm 8 hours in and just arrived at the 2nd island so I think it depends on how fast you go through the story.
A lot of the times where I'm supposed to go to my next destination I catch Pokémon and do other shit before going ahead.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 867x1000px
>>29901804
29 hours for me

Fuck the length of the ending cutscenes, I swear it was like half an hour or more, I just want to play damnit
>>
It took me 23 hours to see the credits, but I explored quite a bit and wiped at the E4 to their confusion spamming bullshit about 3 times, probably took me 2 hours to beat them.
>>
45~50 hours.
>>
I like to take my sweet ass time playing through the first time, exploring every inch; for reference, I played 42 hours of ORAS before I saw the credits.

Is there enough content to justify having spent that long before seeing the credits on Sun and Moon?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.