[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck is this thing?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33KB, 300x300px
I am playing sun and I am searching for this and sliggoo for like 3 hours.
Inb4 someone says moon exclusive, my dex says goomy is in the forest and sliggoo is on exeggutor-island.

Either the games will get a day one patch or things are currently kinda fucked up.

Also how the fuck do I get pelago? One character I met said that it is on the Island but I didn't found it..
>>
>>29901751
For pelago hit start and hit right three times and look at the options.
>>
>>29901780
So after I met 'certain character' this is just there and no one tells me this? How dumb.

Still no idea about goomy? Does anyone on moon have it? Or on sun?
>>
>>29901880
But why the fuck does my dex say it is there? I can post a pic later if needed
>>
>>29901936
I can give one in 1-2 hours. And if I look into vibrava there stands 'it can't be found'.

Either there will be a day one patch or I don't know. If there is one I will probably restart the game.
>>
>>29901901

There have been issues like this for people who switched their save from Moon to Sun with that one tool, did you do that or did you start the save on Sun?
>>
I took you THREE HOURS to finally concede and ask here? Holy autism.
>>
>>29901971
No I had moon installed started it saved it before getting your starter but started sun fresh off the beginning.

>>29901991
I exaggerated anon. I maybe searched 1 hour. Also if you ever searched the psych thing in Gen 3 on mt. Pyro you don't even know what searching means.

Also I don't wanted to get spoiled, last time I searched where I can get the lucky egg on google and some pokemon go website told me in the description who the champ is
>>
>>29902104
*never searched
Also minun/plusle in rse.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>29901936
Here is sliggo anon.
>>
>>29903653
bumpidiy bump
>>
>>29901751
I could've sworn is was an exclusive, however the way I got it was by chain summoning it with whatever was in the area(for me, Exeggecute summoned it eventually).
>>
>>29904393
Well version do you have ? Moon? Maybe my game is just fucking it up?
>>
>>29901751
SOS encounters when it is raining.
>>
>>29904691
What the heck are sos ecounters?! And when will it rain?(I still didn't beat the 4th kahuna)
>>
>>29904857
SOS battles are when a pokemon calls another one for help.
As for when it rains, I dunno. It just does occasionally.
>>
>>29904894
So on exeggutor island? And it was in sun not in moon?
>>
>>29904923
Exeggutor Island for Sliggoo and Lush Forest for Goomy.
The dumped encounter list is for Moon and it appears, but if you have Sun and see it in your pokedex then it isn't version exclusive.
>>
>>29905019
will it work with rain dance or drizzle?

So I just need to wait until it rains and then test it out? Sounds kinda nice and stupid at the same time.
I only got rain during the cutscene and during the skull base thing.
>>
forget about that shit.

Why the fuck can't I find a Pikachu
>>
>>29905204
I don't know if Rain Dance or Drizzle work. I'm inclined to say no, because they don't work to evolve Sliggoo, but that may be unrelated. So maybe?
>>
>>29905243
Chain Pichu.
>>
>>29904492
Yeah I have moon.
>>
>>29905244
There are no leaked times for rain right? looks like I will still wait and restart the whole game when I get it officially. There is the birdmon with drizzle so I will try it out.
>>
>>29905373
Not that I know of.
>>
>>29905402
Which mon did the sos? Exeggutor or his preevo?
>>
>>29906390
As long as it's raining, Sliggoo/Castform should be able to appear from any pokemon.
>>
>>29903653
Did you come up with Viscargo or is that another country's name for Sliggoo?
>>
>>29906577
german name anon.

viscora -> viscargo -> viscogon

should be the names.

>>29906475
I fought against exegg pre evo with drizzle and this motherfucker didn´t sos´ed until the rain was off. Can I trigger him more easily?
>>
>>29906649
Not that I know of. You used an Adrenaline Orb, right? I guess you'll just have to wait for natural rain.
>>
>>29906678
No! No I didn´t. Can I buy them and why are they even usefull?
>>
>>29906697
You can buy them in most Pokemon Centers I believe. When used in battle they greatly increase the odds of a SOS battle happening.
>>
>>29901814
>So after I met 'certain character' this is just there and no one tells me this? How dumb.
It's only after you get flyable Charizard, I believe.
>>
>>29905019
>The dumped encounter list
Can you post it?
>>
>>29906796
The general encounter lists and the SOS call list are in here.
http://pastebin.com/d1j1RmYJ
>>
>>29906745
really? But why did no one tell me about it? It just is there and no one knows why?

>>29906726
alright thanks! I will now look if this mother fucker is really version exclusive and then I will restart my game with my real gamecopy.
It´s a shame I got litten Adamant on the first try :D
>>
>>29906825
Thanks bro
>>
>>29906825
thanks again...but there it stands "trapinch can appear at 10%" and in my dex trapinch can also appear? So they aren´t version exclusives?
>>
>>29907205
Trapinch and Goodra are not version exclusives. I don't think any old pokemon are version exclusives actually.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.