[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this mega's design make any sense again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: ow the edge.png (232KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.png
232KB, 600x600px
How does this mega's design make any sense again?
>>
It's World of Warcraft armor design sense, fill it with the black color, spikes and fire everywhere.
>>
deviantart
>>
>>29901382
Charizard becoming an actual Dragon. Easy to spot a waifumon fag by seeing if they dislike Zard-X. Every time.
>>
>>29901577
>>29901692
Was the recolor necessary though?

If they were going with muh dragon type they could've just stayed with Zard Y's design for consistency
>>
>>29901382
If you like Charizard in general you're a manchild.

In that context, Mega Charizard X makes perfect sense.
>>
>>29901692
Hey, I'm a Waifumon fag and I love Charizard-Z.
>>
>>29901849
It's the same colour as Shiny 'Zard.

Which actually irritates me, because it meant that Shiny 'Zard X can't have that colouration and iwhgiuerhsk
>>
>>29901895
>If you like Charizard in general you're a manchild

How is this different than liking any other Pokemon?
>>
>>29901849
The recolor could serve to differentiate the two megas further.
>>
>>29902141
This.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
BURASTO
>>
>>29902046
Fucking this. People who have the 'if you like dwagons you're a kid!' mentality don't realize how fucking stupid they sound in the context of the franchise.
>>
>>29901692
>gross somewhat edgy design to pander to "muh cool dragon Charizard" fags
I don't see how being a waifufag has anything to do with disliking Charizard X. I dislike because it's ugly and been forced in our faces by GF so much.
>>
looks better than most mega's imo (which says a lot about how ugly most mega's are)
>>
>>29902215
nah, liking dragons is fine. your mistake is thinking Charizard is a dragon and fits in that group.

people hate Charizard because it's normieshit. it makes me happy that it will never EVER be a real dragon :) an alternate, temporary and even optional form doesn't change that :)
>>
>>29902301
>nah, liking dragons is fine

You haven't been around this board long, have you? People give Dragons/people who hold Dragons above other types shit all the time for that reason.
>>
>>29902301
Fucking this.

I love most dragons and "badass" designs or whatever. But Charizard and X are so overrated and forced into our faces that I can't help but dislike them. Especially since their designs aren't all that great. Maybe it they weren't chubby and X didn't have those fucking random spikes I would like them more
>>
>>29902360
How do people keep seeing them as chubby? That's the build of European dragons that GF employs. Dragonite was handled the same way. Sceptile was handled the same way. Haxorus was handled the same way.

And the spikes are meant to demonstrate Tough Claws for full body charges.
>>
>>29901849
The recolor helps solidify it even further. The blue flames have a more mystical quality, which is seen quite often in Dragon types (Dragonbreath, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, the official color of Dragon's type being a deep blue, etc..), and it also helps set it apart from Charizard Y even further.

I know /vp/ likes to shit on popular things, but Charizard X has one of the best designs as far as conveyance. It's overall structure changes very little from Charizard, but it the various elements all signify what it's supposed to be, even down to the unusual wing design that most Dragons tend to have.
>>
>>29901382
All you need to do is realize that Charizard is GameFreak's favorite Pokémon and it all makes sense
>>
>>29902519
Dragonite, Sceptile, and Haxorus (to a slightly lesser extant) are chubby too. That doesn't make them suddenly not look silly and chubby. The way GF designs bipedal Dragons is just kind of bad
>>
>>29902639
Most people are fine with it. I only ever see complaints about their gut on here. It's not a big deal at all.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.