[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Sun and Moon Exclusive Clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: dartrix.png (110KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dartrix.png
110KB, 500x500px
This was the reason you unlock "I like your outfit!" in Festival Plaza. The game features a few version exclusive clothing options such as a Gothorita top in Sun while there's a Luvdisc top in Moon. There's also the fact that you get vanilla clothes in red/darkred in Sun while blue/dark blue in Moon. There are a few others such as Sun having hibiscus-themed clothes, but I can't find the Moon counterparts.

(Cont.)
>>
>>29900832
So if I have Sun, can I get the Moon variants?
>>
In order to obtain these, you must find someone in your Plaza with said exclusive item. The easy method is adding someone with the other version of the game, telling them to dress up their trainer with the exclusive you want and making them VIP for future clothing trades. I believe there is chance of "I like your outfit!" choosing a random piece of clothing rather than one you don't have, but there's no confirmation.

You can only get clothes of your gender.
>>
>>29900832
>>29900853
That's nice to know.

But it's seriously to much work, I wonder if there's any way to cheat to unlock everything.
>>
>>29900879
I believe PKHex will be able to inject all the clothes once it's complete ala XY.
>>
When can I build the bounce house? Also, besides dye shops, what are the absolute must have facilities?
>>
>>29901067
You earn random options as you level up and talk to Sophocles. You can also steal facilities from other trainers. Two dye shops are a must (three star has dark colors, one star has pastel colors). Besides bouncy houses, no too sure.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.