[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me /vp/, what's this guy's role in the story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: faba.png (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
faba.png
87KB, 500x500px
Redpill me /vp/, what's this guy's role in the story?
>>
>>29900445

Lusamine's second-in-command.

He's not really "evil" though, and turns over a new leaf post-game.
>>
>>29900459
He's not evil but he's kind of a cunt
>>
>>29900445
being a cunt
losing horribly
giving you keys to unlock the door leading to lusamine's mansion
>>
>>29900530
(You)
>>
Red pill me the whole fucking plot
>>
File: CxL15.png (1MB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CxL15.png
1MB, 1400x1000px
>>29900597
>>
>>29900597
You were never the main character.
>>
File: tfw cirno.png (29KB, 176x137px) Image search: [Google]
tfw cirno.png
29KB, 176x137px
>>29900597
>it's a "you were an alien all along" episode
Thanks nintendo
>>
File: 1478974746989.png (699KB, 1187x771px) Image search: [Google]
1478974746989.png
699KB, 1187x771px
>>29900597
Basically this
>>
>>29900597
Lillie Lillie Lillie Lillie Lillie Nebby Lillie
>>
>>29900445
He is Charon without ambition, Colress without individualism, Xerosic without hidden kindness.
>>
>>29900445
He's gay
>>
>>29900597
Spoiler for actual spoilers

You go on the island challenge which is a coming of age thing to learn to test your limits. Most people burn out and learn how far they can actually go, some burn out super early and join team skull so they aren't seen as wimps, the main character manages to get through the whole thing.

Along the way Lillie is going to the ruins of each island because she has a rare Pokémon that is very interested in said ruins.

At one point Lusime invites you over, rips open a wormhole to ultra space where her husband vanished, and interacts with a IB that is basically made of meth. She captures Lillies legendary to sacrifice to keep more wormholes open and get more Pokémon meth, jumping into ultra space herself. She fuses with the meth and eventually you revive the Pokémon she sacrificed, which transforms it into a Pokémon of legend who defended us against ultra beasts. This is the box legendary, and it can rip open holes to ultra space at will.

You go into ultra space, kill all the meth, save the villain, and then become the first person to challenge the Elite 4 in Alola, and become the first ever champion of Alola after one final battle against one of the only other people to finish the Island Challenge, the regions professor.
>>
>>29902513
Actually a good plot but it feels...idk...do you know that feel when you finish a book and you feel empty, like this was so good but it was short and horribly bad developed?
Ohmori tried it...just tried it...
>>
>>29902642
It leaves a shitload of loose ends. If GF decides to make a sequel, they have alot of cool stuff to work with

Also, did the tapus do anything on the story other than Koko saving you once?
>>
>>29902736
They fought (off-screen) against the UBs Lusamine set loose on Alola.
>>
>>29902513
You forgot a shitload of Lillie cut-scenes along the way and how she tags along for most of the story.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.