[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the UBs appear in future games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1476780949153.png (26KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1476780949153.png
26KB, 256x256px
Will the UBs appear in future games?
>>
>>29900090
Yes. They're Pokemon. Have they ever removed Pokemon before?

and no Spiky-eared Pichu doesn't fucking count
>>
>>29900090
Probably not
>>
Let me ask my uncle
>>
>>29900090
> Gamefreak comes up with an interesting concept for once
Pham it cannot stand, just like non-alolan Alola Forms
>>
>>29900097
But will they ever be able to obtained outside of SuMo? Like, fuck I dunno how to explain it but, how you can catch Cresselia in BW2 and stuff. Will they ever be a part of any future game?
>>
Giratina could explain it.They can also open their holes themselves.
>>
They will be shoehorned in later games just like how ORAS did non-Hoenn legendaries

Most likely multiple portals that will be unlocked post-game where you can catch all of them
>>
It will be like megas, they wont ever again make more but they will appear in the new games. Some might be nerfed some might be buffed
>>
>>29900097
This. They kind of HAVE to appear in future games now.
>>
>>29900090
They might even let us start out in the UB world for future games. A lot of people believe that SM are wrapping up the franchise here. GF might then reboot the series in a UB world where all 7 gens of pokemon do not exist. Instead replaced by only 150 new pokemon ONLY.
>>
>>29900090
They just introduced the notion of another world filled with some ridiculous life forms that can be caught and Looker is apparently a Faller alongside Annabelle and all the wormholes that have been poping up both in the present and in the past. I highly doubt this will be the last of them, especially since now they can use this to bring back past characters like Annabelle.
They probably won't play as significant roles in future instalments, but they will most likely be the "post game filler" thing, like Legend hunting in ORAS.
>>
>>29900141
>a mysterious portal appeared...will you enter it?
>.........
>you entered the portal.
>suddendly....!
>guzzlord appeared!
>*shling*
>>
>>29900090
They won't disappear, but if there will be new UBs in the future (or if they are ever gonna develop further) is up to discussion. Maybe if the concept gets amazing reception among the normies we might get the chance to explore the UB world in future games and get more UB-related plotlines. They laid down the foundation of it on SM, just a matter of following it

>>29900183
Those people are idiots. Gamefreak will never throw away the brand power of Pokémon they spent 20 years building
>>
>>29900100
Probably yes, they are Pokémon, they will be back in future games.
>>
>>29900097
Well they will not be removed from the dex, but you probably will be able to get them by trade only
>>
The real question is if the UBs are going to be a thing on future games, if they are going to put new UBs in the games.
>>
>>29900225
This (or something along those lines).
>>
>>29900090

Nah, they'll be removed just like Megas :)
>>
Since Hoopa everything is possible.
>>
If you mean old UB's, yes.
If you mean new UB's, I doubt it, but we'll see. It looks like a Gen 7 only thing for me.
>>
A much better question is if Alola forms are going to be in future games.
>>
>>29900957
I can't wait for new UBs so I can shitpost about how the first gen of UBs were the best.
>>
>>29900963
Well, at least from what I've seen in terms of Alolan Raticate, Alolan Raichu and their Kanto counterparts, the stats are slightly different so I'd say there is at the least a chance regional forms will be kept from this generation onward.
>>
>>29900097
Cosplay Pikachu
>>
>>29901032
Read the spoiler, dipshit.
>>
>>29901041
You mentioned Spiky only.
>>
>>29901041
>and no Spiky-eared Pichu doesn't fucking count
>>
>>29901049
>>29901051
Yeah and Cosplay Pikachu is in the same boat.
>>
>>29900183
Maybe we get a spinoff, but if you think those jews at the TPCi will throw away ine of the strongest videogame franchises like nothing you're delusional.
>>
>>29901058
Same with the Pikachus who wear Ash's hat.
>>
>>29900177
>No National Dex

Are there any Non-Gen 7 legendaries available? I mean yeah "First game" syndrome, not a lot of legendaries, but, I doubt UBs will appear in any non-remake/2nd game ever again.
>>
>>29901599
As far as it is known, not really
>>
File: 1478779620866.png (251KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1478779620866.png
251KB, 500x483px
>>29900090
I hope so. I hope they get an important role in the next Mystery Dungeon game.
>>
>>29902112
expecting this
>>
>>29902322
>Next PMD is an alien invasion plot
I'd be ok with this
>>
>>29900090
They're Legendary Pokemon. So they'll probably just be treated as such.

Probably get as much attention as the Regis.
>>
>>29901088
So many pikachus left to die alone every gen...
>>
>>29900141
Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem can be caught in ORAS despite being with Hilda/Hilbert and Rosa/Nate.

I don't think GameFreak cares too much about how it'll make sense for them to appear.

Speaking of the dragons, when are we getting the original dragon?
>>
File: ogdrago.png (90KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ogdrago.png
90KB, 200x200px
>>29906547
He's been here since gen 1
>>
>>29900090
Hopefully not they are unnecessary and ruin actual pokemon world lore by being more interesting.
>>
>>29900090

yes. like, right in the next games.

you probably dont know, but we've been to other dimensions in gen 4 already.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.