[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>moon pokemon >weak to dark jesus christ, game freak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Lunala.full.2000770.jpg (505KB, 844x840px) Image search: [Google]
Lunala.full.2000770.jpg
505KB, 844x840px
>moon pokemon
>weak to dark

jesus christ, game freak
>>
>>29899703
Solgaleo is weak to fire.
>>
>>29899703
>>29899712
>Moon mascot weak to dark
>Sun mascot weak to fire

What did GF mean by this?
>>
>>29899703
Dark type in Japan is evil type. It's used for Pokemon that are malicious or don't play fair.

Only Umbreon and Darkrai have ever been associated with actual darkness.
>>
>>29899729
>implying the sun is made of fire
>>
>>29899736
Well explosion is normal type, so you might be on to something
>>
>>29899730
>Only Umbreon and Darkrai have ever been associated with actual darkness.

>What is Absol

I mean, you weren't wrong, but...you missed one.
>>
>>29899774
How does being associated with ill omens and being a scapegoat have anything to do with actual darkness?
>>
>>29899703
Psychic type weak to evil type, nothing wrong here.
>>29899712
The alchemic emissary of the sun weak to fire, nothing wrong here.
>>
>>29899730
People need to pay more attention to dark type move names and effects I swear to god.
>>
>>29899736
You got me, it's just constantly on fire.
>>
Dark side of the moon?
>>
>>29899736
>implying the moon is made of dark
>>
>>29899703
Wait, what year is this? Did we came back a few thousand years in the past, so people believe the moon only exist during the night or something?

The moon is just a bunch of completely dry rocks and dust. If anything, should be weak to water.

Although it make's some sense that since the moon is the celestial body that illuminates the night, it should be strong against dark, even though is just borrowing the light from the sun.
>>
>>29899958
American education system at work.
>>
File: 1478836612909.jpg (13KB, 480x262px) Image search: [Google]
1478836612909.jpg
13KB, 480x262px
>>29900969
The sad part about it is he could just fucking Google it since he's on the internet already, but instead he remains fucking ignorant for no reason. Sometimes my countrymen really piss me off with their autism.
>>
say it with me, /vp/.
DARK TYPE IS "EVIL" TYPE IN JAPAN.
>>
>>29901296
Dark is evil much more in American media, you edgefag nigger. Even when you make a "dark" hero, like your so loved Batman, you faggots need to make him a sad, depressed psychopath.

Japan loves to turn Satan and other evil incarnations into cute girls and is always doing shit like the Disgaea games.
>>
>>29901389
Shut up, you double nigger.
Instead of dark type, they have evil type.
Hence all of the dark type moves being shit only an asshole would use.
>>
>>29901389
nippon just likes to be edgy and having an evil type is just like having sasuke for naruto, vegeta for goku ect.
just your typical edgy dark evil rival
>>
>>29899958
plasma is not combustion, the chemical reaction that produces flames. Pay attention in school
>>
>>29899858
ill omens, as in bad omens which are pretty evil if you ask me
>>
You know I've been thinking. We can't land on the Sun cause it's hot right? Why don't we send astronauts at night when the Sun is turned off?
>>
>>29900969
Underrated post
>>
>>29899703
>Necrozma is weak to dark when it is literally darkness incarnate
>>
>>29901809
My best guess is it'd take too long to fly there.
>>
>>29903328
It literally feeds on light and shoots rainbow lasers
>>
Solgaleo - Fire/Steel

Lunala - Dark/Fairy

There. Simple. Easy. It works.

I take payments through PayPal and/or by mail.
>>
>>29899703
Please tell me they found a secret effect in its ability
>>
It represents the aspect of the moon, the moon is only seen and recognized on earth when it is illuminated by the Sun's light. A new moon, covered in Dark, is a weaker moon.
>>
>>29901809
You're hopelessly hopeless, I hope so, for you.
>>
>>29901296
it is much more like "wicked"-type rather than evil.

t.nip
>>
>>29904557
>dropping Cosmog and Cosmoem's typing
You earn nothing.
>>
>Double damage in battle
>Double pleasure in bed
B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D
>>
File: Cresselia_Pokédex_entry_(1).png (9KB, 256x193px) Image search: [Google]
Cresselia_Pokédex_entry_(1).png
9KB, 256x193px
>>29899703

Who cares and Every Pokémon have a weakness.
>>
>>29900696
sun is fire, moon is clouds as everybody knows
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.