[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post-game Guzma battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Trainer Guzma.png (308KB, 578x321px) Image search: [Google]
Trainer Guzma.png
308KB, 578x321px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-lsMfxQyvI

He gives you a Dawn Stone, and leaves with his master Hala to train and get stronger
>>
>>29899019
H-He can still be seen in Alola right?
They dont cuck him out of the game just over one battle right?
>>
>>29899587
Pretty sure he's recruitable in the Battle Tree
>>
If he doesn't even have his music whats the fucking point?!
>>
>>29899621
>>
>>29899621
You don't get any of the music in the Champion Defense, either.
>>
>>29899019
>shitty generic battle theme

what the FUCK
>>
>>29899019
So he goes full tsundere?
>>
>>29899716
He disbanded Team Skull.
Notice the design change?
>>
>>29899852
Guzma is so qt.
>>
Wtf I'm in love with Guzma now
>>
>ready to battle your boy
I love him.
>>
>>29900614
>now
>>
>>29900825
Back off, he's mine!
>>
So Hala is his former Master, these small interactions build so much.
>>
>His master was hala
>He hates him
>Hala's son and Hau's father who probably hated him ("he hates the idea of being the kahuna's father" or something like that I forgot) too thus moving to another region
What I'm trying to say here is what the fuck is going on with Hala's life
>>
just fought him last night. he wiped the floor with my team. to be fair, my mons are still about lvl 56-58 and he's rolling lvl 63s, but he's a good challenge and I wish there were more like him.
>>
S&M has the best characters in the franchise by far. There are a lot of little moments that really build the characters and their relationships are more interconnected than ever before. Even stuff like the Dark Kahuna being an ass to Acerola gives the game flavour.
>>
File: 1_____________.jpg (454KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1_____________.jpg
454KB, 1536x2048px
what a boring game. How do you even feel any satisfaction from playing this if it is so easy.
>>
>>29902746
Can you explain this? In what sense that Nanu is terrible towards Acerola? I mean, she's his only Trial Captain, right?
>>
So...no rematch?
That's disappointing. But hey, at least we still have the Battle Tree...
>>
>>29904002
I've been hearing this too. What the fuck did Nanu do to Acerola? That autistic old man slash police slash Kahuna is so gon get it if he dare to lay a finger on her.
>>
Can you have his theme play during Battle Tree fights?
>>
>>29899716
Does he uses his theme when you fight him on the Battle Tree?
>>
>>29901621
he just want to fuck tapu keko
>>
>>29904002
>>29904180
She is his niece and he shit-talks all the time. And whenever she tries to talk to her he just says "Oh, that annoying noise is back".
>>
>>29904848
dark>ghost confirm?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.