[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me God it's so big and tasty I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What do I have to do to play Pokémon Sun and Moon early like you guys are? Tell me the programs I need to download on my laptop to hack my 2DS or post links leading to. Lurked and found nothing. Thanks my farty friends.
>>
A) Have a 3DS (or 2DS) on a version less than 11.0, go to /hbg/ on /vg/ and get CFW.

B) Emulate the game with Citra. Not recommended unless you have a good computer and patience for glitches.
>>
>>29898365
What does A mean how was someone suppose to understand that didn't know
>>
>>29898337
Delete system 32
>>
>>29899000
Go to /hbg/ really
But if you're asking you probably have updated to 11.0+ and are fucked
>>
>>29898365
>A) Have a 3DS (or 2DS) on a version less than 11.0, go to /hbg/ on /vg/ and get CFW.
Bull fucking shit, I have a O3DS on 10.7 and I can't do any hax unless I buy cubeshit ninja or freakyforms. I spent four fucking hours on smashhax the other day only to find it doesn't work on O3DS
>>
>>29900962
I'm afraid of that. I know I tried to inject Pokémon into the game from the web browser when I first got it and found out about the firmware thing so yeah I'm fucked anon
>>
>>29901142
>updating to 10.7

I stopped updating when smealum announced a Homebrew entryway just when 10.3 firmware update was announced.

Pay attention to the hacking scene first before doing anything.
>>
>>29898337
first things first, make SURE you update your 3ds to the latest update. The game is only designed to run on that version.
>>
>>29901142
Is browserhax no longer a thing? I could've sworn mine was on 10.7 when I downgraded.
>>
>>29901142
There are cartridges you can buy that will update you to 11.0. You'll have to google it, but I used a Smash bros cart that had a certain serial number.
>>
File: IMG_0261.jpg (999KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0261.jpg
999KB, 4032x3024px
>>29904385
I think this isn't true.

Is there any way to devolve a 3DS hardware? Like revert maybe 12 to 9. I don't think it is possible from what I remember reading somewhere elsewhere
>>
>>29904474
All the methods to softmod involve downgrading. You NEED 9.2 or lower to actually mod it.
>>
>>29904454
>>29901142
Nvm, sorry, I must've been on 10.5 or something...
>>
>>29904526
So I'm saying I can not downgrade it if it was already 11.0 when bought,
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.