[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are the games good or not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I gonna buy them anyways since I bought every game since R/S/E just want to what everyone opinion about it is
>>
>>29898066
Why are pedofags like you always posting here with your shit taste? Don't you have a life? I mean I don't because I have to stare at this board to fill a hole in me. A hole that can't be filled if shitholes like you post Chicken-chan like a child with Low Functioning Autism, Down-Syndrome and Brain Damage. Please stop and consider what you're doing with your life you fuck.
>>
>>29898066
>>29898066
Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon are trash. But it's lovable trash.
Take that as you will.
>>
>>29898692
how does that make sense
>>
File: 1476802243103.png (286KB, 640x548px) Image search: [Google]
1476802243103.png
286KB, 640x548px
You really shouldn't be asking /vp/ for an honest, unbiased opinion on anything, OP. Just wait until the games are out and you've played them yourself.
>>
>>29898066
They're bad. They may be the worst in the series. But you'll buy them anyway, so I don't see why you're asking.
>>
>>29898138
Wrong thread my dude
>>
>>29900136
wanted to know everyone opinion. money isnt issue to me. i love pokemon. hope last forever so instant buy always. they arent always gonna hit a home run in 20 years
>>
Pretty good game, everything I expected but some megastones were there, most of the cutscenes are just a few seconds of dialogue with expressions added.
Most totem battles are harder than most gyms if you dont just nuke em with the super effective Zmove. And even then some are holding berries or are Mimikyu and cripple your team anyway.
>>
>>29898066
They're good. They may be the best in the series. But you'll buy them anyway, so I don't see why you're asking.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.