[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Member when Pokemon games actually made sense?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: member.png (298KB, 718x782px) Image search: [Google]
member.png
298KB, 718x782px
Member when Pokemon games actually made sense?
>>
>>29898053
>Pokemon
>making sense
Sometimes Pokemon doesn't need to make sense, OP
>>
I honestly feel like it's never made sense. One thing I said to my boyfriend today is when someone throws a poke ball, how does it go back to you and what happens to it after the Pokémon is released?
>>
>>29898053
>forced meme-ber
>>
member when people injected?
member the GS Ball?
member when people used the master ball on legendary Pokemon?
>>
>>29898053
Member when Pokemon games were boring and uncreative?
>>
Of all the reasons to be nostalgic that may be the worst
>>
>>29898118
i member the gs ball. what ever happened to it?
>>
>>29898121
The two most boring games Ive played after Gen 1 are FRLG and ORAS
>>
member the safari zone?
member pokemon contests?
member the battle frontier?
>>
>>29898198
Oyeah, I member.
Member Pokémon following you?
>>
>>29898053
No they didn't.

They never did. They tried to be plausible in the sense they were set in our world, that's it.

I'm glad they long abandoned that.
>>
File: Gotta_catch_em_all.jpg (14KB, 465x208px) Image search: [Google]
Gotta_catch_em_all.jpg
14KB, 465x208px
>>29898053

Collecting Pocket Monsters and Collecting Data for Professors.

It's still about that.
>>
Member when Pokémon games didn't include past game characters as glorified easter eggs?

Member when Psychic-types were the strongest in the entire game?

Member when Looker wasn't in every damn game?
>>
>>29898423
I don't like you.
>>
>>29898108
They pick it up

Do you seriously want your character to slowly walk up to a pokeball and put it in there bag every time?
>>
>>29898053
Honestly no.
>>
>>29898479
What's the issue here?
>>
File: GS_Ball_anime.png (288KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GS_Ball_anime.png
288KB, 640x480px
>>29898163
Ash gave it to Kurt in Azalea Town, the storyline was then dropped and forgotten. apparently it was going to have a Celebi, but since the forth movie had a Celebi star in it they didn't wanna do both.
>>
>>29898752
>Member when psychic was the strongest?

This guy is obviously a genwunner who doesn't care about balance.
>>
>>29898590
I've never seen anyone pick a pokeball up in the anime unless I wasn't paying attention enough or can't remember off top of my head
>>
>>29898423
> they still force looker on the player
Is he our stalker?
Gamefreaks husbando?
Literally he doesnt even do anything. You do all the work.
They coulda just use the actual Cop trainer class for all the NOTHING looker does.
>>
>member berries are used to represent annoying faggots who hate change and live in the past, even when the past is significantly worse than the present
>>
>>29898053
I don't get this member meme
>>
>>29899273
South Park running gag making fun of the shitloads of reboots of 80's/90's franchises. Memba berries as a pun of memories
>>
>>29898053
no
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.