[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle tree and battle royal thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1401.jpg (56KB, 647x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1401.jpg
56KB, 647x424px
Battle tree & royal thread? Battle tree & royal thread
>>
File: 20161113_234118.jpg (111KB, 653x368px) Image search: [Google]
20161113_234118.jpg
111KB, 653x368px
Dumping my sightings again. I'm almost certain they have a pool of 7 mons. There's multiple sets for each mon and they are probably shared with other trainers.

Guzma
M Pinsir, Liepard, Bisharp
Toxipex, Pinsir, Toxicroak twice
Honchkrow, M Pinsir, Golisopod
Toxipex, M Pinsir, Golisopod, Liepard
Toxipex, Honchkrow, Golisopod, M Pinsir
Honchkrow, Pinsir, Bisharp, Golisopod

Cynthia
Lucario, Milotic, Spiritomb twice
Lucario, Milotic, Togekiss

Mallow
Tsareena, Tocannon, Lurantis
Comfey, Trevenant, M Sceptile
Tsareena, Talonflame, Comfey
Comfey, Tsareena, Toucannon
Trevenant, Comfey, Tsareena, Talonflame
Comfey, Toucannon, Talonflame, Lurantis

Colress
A-Muk, Electrode, Porygon-Z
Porygon-z, Metagross, Klinklang
Metagross, A-Muk, Magnezone
Electrode, Porygon 2, Magnezone
Porygon-Z, M Metagross, Klinklang, Porygon 2

Anabel
Raikou, Entei, Snorlax

Dexio
Espeon, Turtonator, Whimsicott
Braivary, M Slowbro, Whimsicott, Turtonator

Red (Singles Legend)
Venusaur, Snorlax, Lapras twice
Venusaur, Snorlax, Blastoise

Grimsley
Liepard, Bisharp, Scrafty
M Tyranitar, Sharpedo, Liepard, Drapion

Wally
M Garchomp, Altaria, Magnezone
M Altaria, Magnezone, Garchomp, Gallade

Blue (Doubles Legend)
Arcanine, Alakazam, Tyranitar, Aerodactyl
Aerodactyl, Machamp, Rhyperior, Gyarados

Multi legend
Arcanine, Rhyperior
Snorlax, Lapras
>>
>>29897918
Can you do the royal online?
>>
>>29898127
I think you can do it online and with ai
>>
>>29898168
thanks. I was worried that it was going to be locked to a local only thing.
>>
Bump. Also, how are the npc's?
>>
>>29897918
What modes are playable?
>>
>we will NEVER EVER get a game with 6v6 singles
kill me
>>
>>29900258
For battle tree, its simply singles (Red), doubles (Blue), and multi (both of them), and their super counterparts when getting 20 wins. You get a stamp for getting 50 wins in each mode (Chairzard for Singles, and presumably Blastoise for doubles and Venusaur for Multi) as well as the passionate battle style when you do it for the first time.
For Battle Royal, theres 4 ranks, sort of like pokemon contests: Normal, Super, Hyper, Master. You need to win a single royal in each rank to get the next one, and get the idol style for defeating master. I'm not sure how Masked Royal appears but i'm assuming hes a random appearance in the master rank.
>>
File: 1476100765801.png (356KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1476100765801.png
356KB, 599x510px
Did they actually put effort into the AI, or is it DUDE HAX LMAO BRIGHT POWDER FLINCH SHEER COLD LMAO again?
>>
>>29900313
some npcniggers actually do some flinch or double team

but they're still shit
>>
>>29900313
Better than X/Y, but still pretty shiete
>>
>>29900313
They actually bother to switch their mons.
>>
Who can you team up with anyways? Any NPC trainer class?
>>
>>29897918
>>29897976
You're on moon right?
>>
>>29897918
Talking of Mimikyu, does anyone have a good setup for it? I really like it.
>>
>>29901388
yes
>>
File: 5ea.jpg (10KB, 212x213px) Image search: [Google]
5ea.jpg
10KB, 212x213px
>>29901416
Mimikyu @ Life Orb
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spe
(Either +speed or +Atk) Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance
- Leech Life

Good to see another Mimikyu fan. Just hope Jimmy tripfag doesn't come out of the woodwork.
>>
>>29901416
>>29901437
How does its ability work?
Is it just immune to the first attack?
>>
>>29901423
Do you think Sina is exclusive to sun? she's confirmed for the battle tree, but I guess no one cares enough I guess
>>
>>29901443
First hit. Thus, for multi-hit moves, only the first strike is blocked.
>>
>>29901457
Bretty good.
>>
>>29901457
Once per battle or switching out restores it?
>>
>>29901444
Possibly, or the chances of finding Guzma/Mallow are just stupidly high and that makes the others hard to find.
>>
>>29901437
PKHeX says Play Rough isn't one of Mimikyu's moves, is it wrong since it's still in beta? Thanks for the set though
>>
>>29901472
Once per battle.
>>
>>29901475
I have not seen a single mega used in game by either. Although I did see that one video where Red led with a Mega Blastoise.
>>
>>29901480
Wait, nevermind sorry.
>>
>>29901480
The data I have says it does.
https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/learnsets.txt
>>
Do you scount them once for 10 BP or you have to use 10 BP everytime you want to partner up?
>>
>>29901572
Once after you fight them.
>>
>>29901443
Secondary effects will still trigger. You can poison it with Poison Fang, you can eat it's berry with Pluck, but it won't take the damage.
>>
>>29901492
Ive encountered like 6 Mega Swamperts in the royal free for all place... sometimes two players bring their mega swamperts out in the same game during the first turn..
>>
>>29901660

Does it lock their team in as it was when you scouted them or willl they freely use everything they can when partnering with them?
>>
>>29901787
It scouts their first 2 mons. Scouting them later replaces the old scout.
>>
>>29897976
Oh, I just notice Mallow wasn't one of the nine trainers we knew that would be in the battle tree, hope that means more trial captains
>>
>>29901800

Well shit. Does Red ever use Zard Y it just X? Y would be more useful for doubles so I guess it and Pikachu would be the best bet for him.
>>
>>29901815
The text dump says Mallow and Kiawe are in the tree. Supposedly the Royal is in the Battle Royal as well.

>>29901841
Haven't seen it mega yet.
>>
>>29901848
Could you link the dump you're talking about? I must have a different one
>>
>>29901881
https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/storytext.txt
https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/gametext.txt
I think it's in game text.
>>
I keep on messing up on super doubles with Weavile, M Gardevoir, Gastrodon, and Scizor. Lost at 30+ against a sun team, 40+ against a steel team, and 48 against another sun team.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.