[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ winter ball response

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: tmp_16948-qErGoEG-1219360306.png (177KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16948-qErGoEG-1219360306.png
177KB, 600x800px
Hey there /vp/, /tg/ here. I know you are patiently awaiting a response from us but like two warriors clagig blades, a battle is the only way to truly gauge a person's true feelings.
So henceforth we of /tg/ challenge you to a Pokemon battle on www.pokemonshowdown.com.

As is proper duel ettiquette, the challenged is allowed to choose the methods of battle so we will leave the selection of tier and rules up to you experts, though it would greatly appreciated if you would send an advisor to coach us so we do not get completely pulverized.

Lots of love, /tg/.
>>
>>29895117
Hey teej. Thanks for the heads up. With regards to rules, no legendaries, no genies, RU tier on showdown.
>>
Alright /tg/ we accept your challenge! How about we do a custom game where each board puts together a team that best represents them? That way it's a bit more low-powered and it'll be a lot of fun making a canon team for Vanille and Viol, three Pokemon each.
>>
>>29895714
>>29895488
Thanks. With regards to the match, we'll be polling for our best player to go up against you, and we're planning on recording and live-streaming it. We have our team fairly finished, but we'd love to have some help tweaking actual stats and moves, just so we manage to put up a decent fight.
>>
>>29896055
You may have to change your team depending on what tier we decide to choose. For example Sableye is UU but Aegislash is Ubers. If we were playing in UU, Aegislash would be way too strong for the team.
Though if we do >>29895714 then everyone can be happy so that's where my vote goes. We've still got to do some polls for who fights and what tier to use, let alone getting everyone to decide on a single team.
>>
>>29895714
If we do go with this option I think Viol's half should be OU: the team while Vanille's should be cutesy pokemon from the lower tiers.

>Viol
Bravest Bird
Lando
Megazard X

>Vanille
Vaporeon
Cinccino
Lilligant
>>
>>29896935
>Not having Noctowl for that much needed Bird type
>>
>>29897430
>implying owls are birds
>>
>>29896935
>>29895714
yeah it'd be way better to have mascot-ish mon that suit the board instead of a tier

that way they can use aegislash and some others they've picked

also, how poor losers will we be? if we lose to them in pokemon, do we just not go with them, super petty?
>>
>>29897846
>Implying we won't fall for them even harder if they manage to beat us at our own game
If we lose to them in Pokemon we know that we've found our soulmate.
>>
>>29897873
good point
>>
File: tg and vp.png (548KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
tg and vp.png
548KB, 800x1035px
>>29895117
YES! thank god.
>>
We have to have one showderp meme set on Viol's half of the team. Let's slap Fuckle on there.
>>
>>29898316
>Not using specs Weedle
>>
>>29898316
Nah man. We gotta use Citizen Snips.
>>
>>29895117
Fucking die already.

Get this fucking ball shit of this site.
>>
>>29898722
>complaining about a ball thread in /vp/

seriously mate, have you seen the other threads?
>>
>>29897873
Do we lose on purpose then?]/spoiler]
>>
>>29899047
How about we make them work for it but give them a fighting chance?
>>
>>29899189
From the looks of the /tg/ thread they're gonna try their hardest to win our hearts so we had better put up a good fight for them. 25% pussyfooting around maximum.
>>
>>29897539
Owls are birds.
>>
>>29899414
>owls are birds

kek
>>
File: Yellow Confession.jpg (103KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow Confession.jpg
103KB, 600x512px
>>29899218
>mfw /tg/ is polling to decide if they should actively pursue us romantically
>>
File: snek.png (686KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
snek.png
686KB, 800x800px
>>29899796
Finally.
>>
>>29898316
>>29898432
>>29898622
Why not all three for his side? He's not going to take Teej seriously.

Vanille's going to have to have a surprise threat as one of her favorites though
>>
>>29900250
I feel Viol would send out the shoederp Mon and, if Teej manages to beat it, break out the big guns. Viol is a smogonfag just as much as he is a shitposter.

Vanille should have something massive and terrifying on her team. She has a Vaporeon as her ace for sure and something from a lower tier.
>>
>>29900310
Celesteela
>>
>>29900535
Unfortunately I doubt Showdown will be updated with Sun and Moon by the time we face off against /tg/.
>>
>>29900571
That's why it's a surprise. Also just treat her as a skarmory if we want to play it safe. Celesteela, I feel would fit the massive and terrifying thing anon was looking for
>>
>>29900310
Yeah if he lost he definitely would go full Smogon against Teej. I just don't know how seriously he'd take a newfag though.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.