[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /vp/ redpill a stupid normie on Pokemon and why B/WII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1477337643625.png (445KB, 700x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1477337643625.png
445KB, 700x1013px
Alright /vp/ redpill a stupid normie on Pokemon and why B/WII was good.

I loved Gen III and while I found Gen IV to be slow and boring sometimes I still invested a shit ton of time into it but after that I lost interest in Pokemon and skipped on B/W and B/WII. I got back into X/Y though and honestly I thought they were good games and ORAS were pretty fun to play too.

What's with the hate for X/Y and ORAS and why is BW/BWII considered so good? I did try to get into Gen V but honestly I couldn't get through it.
>>
The exp share made X/Y stupidly easy, even without using it the game was easy.
>>
File: 1473446100004.gif (377KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473446100004.gif
377KB, 400x300px
That picture is too adorable. Any more like this?
>>
>>29894730
Don't try to look for answers about that here in /vp/ this place is filled with genwunners and anyone who tries to face them gets shat on by the whole community.
>>
>>29895038
Unfortunately no. I am very low on Pokepics that aren't lewd.
>>
>>29894730
Personally I thought BW were fairly plain games. I enjoyed Platinum a lot more. BW were far better than HGSS, though.

It wasn't until XY that my interest in pokemon was renewed after HGSS and BW, which were disasters.
>>
>>29894730
Gen 5 was a completely brand new take and breath of fresh air

It was a "soft reboot" and gave a complete brand new sense of adventure

It took a few values people had been used to and spun them on their head, kinda? Team Peeta isn't universally loved it's a great climax with an "intresting" character debating truth and ideals

Gen 6 through all originality out the window and was like

>HEY DO YOU LIKE OLD POKEMON?
>HERES THEM BEING RELEVANT!!!
>HERE EVERYONE DOES EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND YOU DONT NEED TO TRY OR CARE
>HERES YOUR FREE KANTO STARTER AND VIRDIAN FORREST AGAIN. LOOKS THERES A SNORLAX THAT YOU WAKE UP WITH A POKEFLUTE

And no one does anything relevant or competent
>>
>>29894978
I don't get this meme. Did you people fight literally everything you could in the game? I played through Y and OR normally and find myself so underleveled. I don't know how you guys do it.
>>
i liked how you 'beat the game' in BW by saving the world and the E4 was basically post game content

not a fan of BW2, breeding being post game content was a ridiculously dumb idea; not sure why people jizzing their pants over these games either

i like XY, the transition to 3D was handled pretty well, not to mention trainer customization , super training, and breeding changes
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 750x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 750x405px
>>29895260
Not him, but at no point in the game from any bosses did I feel threatened due to movesets like these
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.