[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you change to make Sun and Moon better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1399982353431.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1399982353431.png
12KB, 560x407px
What would you change to make Sun and Moon better?
>>
>>29893405
Ohmori
I would change Ohmori
>>
>more pokemon
>faster pokemon
>>
>>29893424
>responsible for the best generation and the best remakes
>wants to change him
???
>>
>>29893405
>Fix the shit stat distribution
>Less forced story and railroading
>20 more mons

bam
>>
Make the game just say "Fuck You" and brick your 3DS on boot
>>
File: laugh_.gif (3MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
laugh_.gif
3MB, 700x394px
>>29893460
omg, I don't even have a reply for this
thanks for the kek
>>
More Lillie!
>>
>>29893405
national dex
make alola mons faster
swap incineroar's special attack and speed
>>
>>29893405
>add national dex (shouldn't even be something that has to be said)
>allow for legitimately any pokemon to appear through island scanning (it's the 20th anniversary why can't you obtain any mon/all of them?)
>following pokemon (fucking yokai watch has this in the last 2 games.)
>End game content. Another region, anything really. Just something to do.
>if it's not in the game already (haven't looked) an infinite random generated defend your title mode where ai with 100% random teams come to try and take your title of champion.
>>
>more Pokemon
>fix stats, have more buffing/nerfing to previous Pokemon
>calm down on the cutscenes, mainly in the beginning
>more Guzma
>Aloha forms aren't exclusive to Generation I Pokemon
>include a proper Battle Frontier or alternative post-game
>>
>>29893405
>The Speed stat
>>
Optimize it so it actually runs on the o3DS
>>
>>29893405
Not have the plot focus so much on Lillie and not force her on the MC all the time. Fix stats on some pokemon. Put more past characters in the Battle Tree: all the champions, some gym leaders, and some of the more notable npcs.
>>
>>29893405
Keep the story but

>actually create events that build up to main events so that they don't happen out of nowhere
>lessen the cutscenes
>flesh Guzma and Gladion out more
>have more interaction between Hau and Gladion
>make environments stand out more and use a color pallete for some cities that isn't brown and green
>make it possible to surf to islands and have caves/mini islands along the way with shit going on unrelated to the story
>more team Skull events that culminate into you raiding their base
>fix encounter rates
>make it so that exploration unrelated to the plit is encouraged
>feature trainers on every route that are overleveled and intend for you to go get stronger than come defeat them (imagine beating the game then going back to route 1 to beat the fucker that had level 50 pokemon since the start of the game)
>beating aforementioned trainers yields special items or Pokemon
>Fully upgrade the battle tree
>give Hau better team
>>
>>29893460
Haha good one anon, very good one.
>>
>Improve the speed stats of many pokemon.
>Fix Gale Wings better, making it only work on sub 100BP moves, current nerf is too much
>Change Zygarde stuff into a Delta Episode type scenario
>Make sure Eviolite and Unaware stay the same as Gen 6
>Make Guzzlord have like 10 speed to invest all the rest into defenses.
>>
>>29893405
>Give mons the speed they deserve
>Give Komala an evo
>Give Mimikyu base 100 Attack
>>
Contests and following Pokemon is all SM needs to be 10/10 but it's already an 8 to me so I'm content.
>>
20 more pokemon, and 12 more Alolan forms.
>>
I mean it's not like the third game won't improve on the minor stuff everyone is complaining about
>>
File: 1477109240344.png (234KB, 340x396px) Image search: [Google]
1477109240344.png
234KB, 340x396px
add more cheese
>>
>>29893405
Remove npcs that are blocking you from exploring.
>>
>>29893405
More new pokemon
More alola forms
Less cutscenes, more freedom
Late game trainera have at leas 3 pokemon with a significant amount having 4 and 5
Use models with less polygons to reducde fps drops
>>
>>29893405
Well other than the obvious technical issues..
>more character customization
>make the MC have more facial expressions
>let you spray potions in refresh (what the fuck gamefreak how'd you miss this opportunity?)
>let you turn off wild/npc-trainer battle music and pokeride music
>actually have puzzles that are decently challenging
>have some way to incorporate PSS into rotomdex seamlessly
>get rid of random encounters entirely and go with physical encounters (seems like they're playing with this more and more each gen)

That's about it. I'm fine with roadblocks, pokemon games and linear rpgs have always had this. Just have the game open up more in post game to explore.
>>
>>29893405
Less cutscenes and roadblocks
Less 5% and 1% encounter rates
Remove trainers from battles to keep the FPS stable
Bring back the thing that tells you when you get all the pokemon on a route
Give almost every new pokemon at least 20 more base speed
More trainer customization (eye shape, mouth shape, head shape) and let you do it before you even start playing
More trainer emotions instead of smiling like a dork at fucking everything outside of like 2 cutscenes.
National dex
Kanto/Sinnoh dlc or postgame

Boom, perfect game.
>>
-Average base speed for the region's pokémon are now in the 80s instead of 60s
- Fewer cutscenes, more exploring.

I swear, this game must have had more cutscenes than the entirety of the other generations combined. Every single route had at least 2 cutscenes, if not more. I enjoy a good story, but stopping the player every damn second made me hate it.
>>
>>29893405
Everyones shitty attitude the past few days
>>
>Make the protagonist emote during tense moments
>Find a more creative way of storytelling than exposition dumps and unnecessary, overlong cutscenes
>Cut some of Lillie's screentime and devote it to Gladion, Guzma, and other underdeveloped NPCs that need it more
>Use roadblocks more sparingly, let the player move around
>Make the PC more relevant to the story, even if it's trite Chosen One bullshit
>Improve customization, especially for boys - more hair options, hair color options, glasses options, long pants, varying skirt sizes, one-piece dresses, midriff, open-toed shoes for Male MC, swimsuits, etc etc
>Refresh opportunity at any time or after every battle, not just when the game tells you, and be able to spray potions
I think most of the board is on the same page.
>>
>>29893405
More Alolan forms
>>
More new Pokemon that don't fucking lose speed upon evolution.
Faster new Pokemon
An actual post game
More new Pokemon availability
Difficulty Modes
Better optimization
Less Gen 1 wankery lmao who am i kidding
>>
>>29894802
Stop gobbling on Masuda's cock for one second and then kill yourself gamefreak apologist.
>>
File: abra.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
abra.png
50KB, 250x250px
>>29893405
Cut it in half and say the second half is post game.
>>
Triple battles back. That's all.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.