[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

haven't seen a discussion on him. well, is he good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Turtonator.png (431KB, 854x854px) Image search: [Google]
Turtonator.png
431KB, 854x854px
haven't seen a discussion on him.

well, is he good?
>>
>>29893402
that should be the clue he's not good.

He comes extremely late, is a single stage, is super super slow, has poor movepool like most of the new mons, and can't even truly use shell smash well.

By all means use the guy if you like him (I intend to I still love this guys design) just don't expect him to somehow become a god.
>>
>>29893402
You average one stage shitmon
Which is basically and literally every Pokémon this Gen
>>
>>29893402
>>29893471
Moon wins again.
>>
>>29893402
HP is dogshit
>>
it's another mediocre fire type.

Which is a shame because I like its almost unique typing.
>>
>>29893501
Drampa is in the same vain, so don't get your hopes up, Sun is the objectively better version of the two
>>
>>29893501
eh Sun got Alola Ninetales, and the daydog.

moon does win on UBs if your one of the degenerate waifumon hunters though.
>>
>>29893402
Shit competitively, both in Doubles and OU, but I like its typing and design so I'll use it.
>>
>>29893550
Snoop dragon gets an actual movepool and stats.
>>
>>29893593
Can you use Spotlight on him in doubles to force attacks into his signature move?
>>
>>29893587
>gets more furbait
>better

Rock doggy is shit either way, shit design.
>>
>>29893501
As long as Sun has Exclusivity over Buzzwole you can fuck off
How can moon even compare to that?
>>
>>29893402
Is Orangaru good?
>>
>>29893656
it got both the female UB's and the bambo one literally is the heaviest yet

literally the fattest ass of ANY pokemon EVER
>>
>>29893678
same problem as all the alola mons, but his unique skill and telepathy at least give him a niche he screams to fill.

so slightly better off off.
>>
>>29893678
Orangura has a decent stat total and looks like it'll be great in Doubles. Sadly, it's gonna be only good in Doubles and lacks a good, Normal type STAB.
>>
>>29893587
>daydog
Isn't the other form of Lycanroc available in the other version?
>>
>>29893496
It's like Gen 2 all over again.
>>
What about Shell Trap, isn't it priority?
>>
>>29893402
>>29893471

>Heatmor 2.0.

I think Gamefreak gets a kick out of making lategame shitmons.
>>
>>29893746
both versions technically get both dogs, but moon can only evolve night form and sun only evolve day form. the other form is a 1% spawn or some rare percent at Poni island i think?
>>
>>29893746
Yes
And vice versa
But moondog in Sun and sundog in Moon are extremely rare encounters
>>
>>29893786

Shell Trap is the opposite of Focus Punch, but same base power.

So you have to hope your opponene hits you as oppose to them switching/using a status move.
>>
>>29893829
so basically he desperately needs encore and a way to trap things to trap things if he hopes to use it?
>>
>>29893947
Well he gets fire spin to trap. I'm not sure about encore.
>>
fucking spoiler your suno pokemon basters
>>
File: 1478794102842.jpg (92KB, 600x393px) Image search: [Google]
1478794102842.jpg
92KB, 600x393px
>>29893402
Unfortunately its pretty shit. I got lucky as most as my favorites ended up good but turt just isn't good.

I plan to use it in game anyway since I love tbe design and its my favorite dragon type. Hopefully we'll find dumb shit to do with shell trap. -3 priority and 150 BP baby.
>>
Been planning on using Turtonator on my in-game team since its reveal. I know that a lot of people don't like the design, but I think it's great. One of my favorite Gen VII mons, even if its stats and movepool are subpar.

The reveal that it's Sun exclusive actually prompted me to change which version I'll be playing first, after months of being a Moonfag.
>>
>>29894222
If he doesn't have it or breed it (which wouldn't surprise me) i can easily expect it to be a move tutor_
>>
>tfw your murder turtle bro is no good

Damn you, John Gamefreak!
>>
>>29893678
The thing was literally built from ground up for doubles.
>>
>is (Gen7 Pokemon) shit?

The answer is yes in 95% of situations.
>>
>>29893827
20% isn't extremely rare anon...
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.