[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Gen VII good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

I just want to know if it's worth my $56.50 CAD, I've only ever played HGSS, BW1, and BW2 but goddamn they were orgasms in cartridge format, if I can get enjoyment like that again I wouldn't mind paying $150 desu
>>
>I've only ever played HGSS, BW1, and BW2

You're gonna fucking love these games then.
>>
>>29893260
What do you mean?
>>
>>29893294
SM has some good challenge to it (the Totem fights are great and the AI is probably the best its ever been) and the story is really good this time around.

So yeah, if you likes BW2 and HGSS, you'd definitely like SM.
>>
>>29893260
>>29893359
no need to just flat out lie but S/M are okay games, no where near HGSS/B2W2 so don't get your hopes up and expect something like those
>>
>>29893240
Well it's similar to gen 5 So get hyped!
>>
>>29893240
This is orgasm incarnate. Enjoy anon.
>>
>>29893240
Your opinion will either be like this guy's>>29893359 or you will maintain that it has a lack of atmosphere and exploration and that the story is unpolished and forced.

I don't know exactly what it boils down to, but just know you'll either really enjoy it or find it painfully mediocre. By no means will you hate it though.
>>
>>29893400
While I disagree, I could see why you could feel that.

It's really difficult to beat both those game when you consider EVERYTHING.
>>
Almost finished off Moon (at the E4 now), and I've enjoyed it. There's some challenge to the game, but you have the choice of making it actually difficult by turning off the Exp Share (as the game is scaled for it) + never touching the Z-moves.

Naturally I turned the Exp Share off first thing because it made X/Y even more piss easy, but I had to turn it on for a while because I kept getting my ass handed to me often.
>>
>>29893447
>story is unpolished and forced.

Unpolished maybe, but it was nowhere near as forced as say, XY and ORAS.

Hell, none of it felt forced at all.
>>
>>29893468
Yes, but sun and moon are the farthest things from difficult unless you're like 11 or it's your first time playing Pokemon
>>
>>29893492
I didn't mean game difficulty, I meant difficult in the sense that to beat how good HGSS/B2W2 is since they have a lot going for both of them.
>>
>>29893240
Sun and Moon are like Black and White 1. Good games but they feel like they have a lot of potential for a sequel/3rd version. Hopefully there is one.
You are coming from the pinnacle of the series, but go ahead, they are at least better than XY.
>>
>>29893240
I live in Canada too and bought both. The games are good. =)
>>
>>29893526
Oh shit, my bad, read that completely wrong
>>
>>29893536
>Release date Nov 18th
>Bought both
>they are good
how did you do that, anon?
>>
>>29893536
I live in Canada as well and I pirated it because fuck the exchange rate.
I also still act like a poorfag despite having a job
>>
>>29893569
Pirated and beat Moon.
I still wanna own the retail version, and since I'm a collector I pre-ordered both.
>>29893645
I don't like the exchange rate either, feelsbadman, but I like giving my money to the Pokemon company so I don't mind.
>>
>>29893447
So its a "meh" game not horrible but not the best either?
>>
>>29893260
Nah, SM are leagues better than BW1, he'll enjoy it more than any first version alright.
>>
>>29893645
As a fellow Canadian I understand your pain with the exchange rate being ass.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.