[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ user invasion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1478985842314.jpg (61KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1478985842314.jpg
61KB, 600x564px
>shill when you disagree
>objectively true when you agree

When was the last time someone here called you a shill instead of a dicksucker?

Some /v/ asshole is barneyfagging us as hard as he can.
>>
Whoever this person is, he makes me feel glad that at least the Tribabbies aren't this autistic
>>
>>29893134
/v/ is objectively better than /vp/ and therefor opinions from people who frequent that board as opposed to this autistic furfag one are considered objectively true
>>
>>29893358
/v/ shill detected
>>
>>29893358
>/v/ is objectively better than /vp/
Both are awful, but /v/ is in a whole another realm, it's reaching /pol/ levels
>>
>>29893292
>tribabbies
literally what
>>
File: 1468722576327.gif (50KB, 586x475px) Image search: [Google]
1468722576327.gif
50KB, 586x475px
>>29893134
>barneyfagging

What does he have to do with this?
>>
>>29893358
>/v/ is better than /vp/
>somehow he's still here
Get out, /v/ garbage.
>>
>>29893358
>implying /v/ isn't a retarded cesspool made entirely of the words "cuck" and "shill"
/vp/ is also shit but it's not that shit
>>
>>29893733
The same argument made over and over again to near or beyond autistic levels

Barneyfagging
>>
Just play along and vote honestly on the polls.
They have gotten a bit desperate as off now.
But I've grown accustomed to raids.
Goodra, timy equines, pokétubers and other annoyances.
>>
>>29893788

It's literally one guy who says "we" alot. He also posts the same home made images over and over.
>>
>>29893694
>/v/ is reaching /pol/ levels
Actually, /v/ improved a lot over time.
>>
>>29893788
I completely understand and I apologize for being 'that' OP but those mentioned were at least transparent in their assertions. These are the kind of guys that operate like /co/ were they play both sides of the argument to destroy a fanbase or derail hype for the lulz. It's really shitty and I get it it's 4chan but seriously. Shitpost with a straight face not like a coward
>>
>When was the last time someone here called you a shill instead of a dicksucker?
Is /v/ the only place that calls you a shill if you disagree with them? I don't think I've seen it on other boards
>>
>>29894034
/tv/ does it too. I blame the /pol/ influence.
>>
>>29894034
Pretty much my point. The amount of times I saw 'shill' passed around exceeded 'cuck' when Fallout 4 was released
>>
>>29893134
Jesus, OP. You're giving them exactly what they want.

Ignore, sage, filter.

Ignore them, they starve, they go away.
Simple stuff.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.