[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So which one is objectively the best starter to pick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: boxem.png (195KB, 1600x758px) Image search: [Google]
boxem.png
195KB, 1600x758px
So which one is objectively the best starter to pick?
>>
>>29893060
None of the above. All of them are a shit. Pick Grubbin or Rockruff. Maybe even Yungoos.
>>
>>29893060
Charjabug.
>>
File: 656564.jpg (19KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
656564.jpg
19KB, 460x259px
>>29893089
>Say the starters are shit
>Picking Rockruff and Yungoos instead.
>>
Bird or pretty seal
>>
>>29893060
pick Littne until you get a better starter form the QR code scanner and then box him before he has a chance to turn into luchalitten
>>
>>29893124
At least both of the Rockruff evos are faster than these grandmons.
>>
Trannyseal, it shits on 3 out of 4 E4.
>>
In-game go with Litten because it's fast during the early parts of the game so you can just kill the dumb, easy things faster and minimize the amount time you waste with potions.
>>
File: i dunno.jpg (14KB, 270x250px) Image search: [Google]
i dunno.jpg
14KB, 270x250px
>>29893124
I mean...offensively both forms of the wolf hit harder and faster than incineroar and the owl.
>>
File: 1477118447228.png (143KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1477118447228.png
143KB, 540x540px
>>29893243
It literally just hit me. Both of these scrawny fucking wolves are stronger than the very muscular tiger wrestler. How is that even possible
>>
>>29893186
>>29893243
Not EVERY pokemon have to be a fast sweeper.
Granted they Really dropped the ball with Decidueye tho.
>>
>>29893060
Ash-Greninja.
>>
>>29893391
Well on the other hand, the Muscular Tiger Wrestler have a quite good bulk in comparison of the two wolves
>>
>>29893484
Ofcourse I understand that(no snark). Just saying that a tiger being as slow as a sea lion and a owl being that slow in general is highly suspect.
>>
None of them are anything special so starter warring this gen is retarded.
>>
owl > cat > seal

unless you're a doublefags (LOL) then switch cat and seal
>>
>>29893527
Touche. Still the cat should have had around 120 or more strength at the least with those muscles.
>>
>>29893060
The Ash Greninja you get from the demo. Or Pichu even if he's a piece of shit at first levels.
>>
I kind of like Decidueye but it's terrible name and wtf typing combined with being the obvious Greninja of this gen with its "cool" hood turn me off of it.

I don't know whether I like Incineroar because it's bara-bait or not but I feel like it has the most coherent/fun design.

Primadona is whatever, there are so many water types I'd rather use.
>>
>>29893060
Decidueye is objectively the best of the three overall. Litten is good early on just for it's typing, but you can replace it with Growlithe early on. Primarina is the worst water-type in the game, or at least bottom 5.
>>
My Dartrix's HP is Ghost type. Uh, better than Astonish, right? Wooo coverage... not!
>>
I had fun with both Rowlet and Litten. There are enough water and fairy-types around to make Popplio less useful.
>>
Can someone explain why Primarina is terrible? It has great sp. att. Is it bad in it's typing, speed, moveset, etc?
>>
>>29895254
Moveset isn't anything special, and defense and speed aren't good.
It isn't really bad though. It just doesn't seem to shine out as much.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.